Jayson G

Most powerful technique you found, but not too crazy?

6 posts in this topic

I've experimented with tons of techniques, 

so far this is my current routine daily:

wim hof method 10 mins (somewhat powerful) 

do nothing 25 mins (pretty powerful) 

sadhguru's kriya yoga and hatha yoga (wouldn't say it is powerful, but I see a difference in the quality of effect compared to the first 2 techniques) 

This takes about 45 mins to 55 mins per day

I don't want to do shamanic breathing every day, because I think that is more of a weekly thing. 

Kriya yoga I don't want to do from a book (sadhguru says book yoga could be dangerous) 

What other techniques are worth trying out?

I do want to have enlightenment experiences, and all the benefits of real kriya yoga, but also I don't want to have such a shift in my reality that it freaks me out or anything like that, like psychedelics. 

Any suggestions?

I did hear of "zazen" i think 

@Leo Gura got any suggestions?

My friend keeps telling me to place my attention on "I am" .. I think that is freaky too lmao so i'll leave that one out 

2 minutes ago, Jayson G said:

My friend keeps telling me to place my attention on "I am" .. I think that is freaky too lmao so i'll leave that one out 

Why is that freaky?

@PurpleTree Idk every time i do it, it freaks me out. Not necessarily the technique being freaky. Sometimes I like it, but sometimes like my perspective shifts very quickly and it just scares me 

@Nahm Oh yes, I do that with Sedona method 24/7, feeling into it, allowing it, accepting it, letting it go. Even do nothing has that aspect often. Love doing this. I feel more at peace, more fearless