lmfao

What in the flying fuck is up with some of these new agers?

119 posts in this topic

I noticed that in many of my dreams I am an astronaut. Just a few days ago, I dreamed that an alien spaceship fell into a huge tree and I was talking to an astronaut (like wth was doing an astronaut with a helmet on Earth) to investigate if there are any bodies. But NASA went ahead of us and took the spaceship... they covered the incident. I had a weird feeling that the astronaut wasn't a human, btw :D

Edited by Member

Anyone who can communicate with spirit will get this kind of information. So this belief in starseeds is shared by some shamans, Buddhists, witches, native Americans etc, not just new age people. I think some of it is real, but I don't really trust channeled information. Reality may be infinite like some of you wrote, but everything doesn't exist in this dimension/reality, there may be vampires and unicorns but they exist in other universes/dimensions/realities.

Edited by Seraphim

19 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Anyone who can communicate with spirit will get this kind of information. So this belief in starseeds is shared by some shamans, Buddhists, witches, native Americans etc, not just new age people. I think some of it is real, but I don't really trust channeled information. Reality may be infinite like some of you wrote, but everything doesn't exist in this dimension/reality, there may be vampires and unicorns but they exist in other universes/dimensions/realities.

Art.

@Leo Gura Hey I have an unrelated question if you don’t mind answering.

A while back you posted a link to the vape machine you use for DMT. I can’t find your post with that link. You mind posting it for me here or through PM? 

11 hours ago, lmfao said:

Like there are levels and degrees to this manifestation/actuality shit. But that doesn't mean nothing is manifested through these beliefs, but I get focused on and see that most belief systems and their effects on perception on people aren't powerful enough to compete with the material reality I see in front of me.

That's right.

Both a chair and Islam are imaginary, but the chair is a more powerful version of imagination which the human state of consciousness does not have the power to control. You'd need to be in a non-human state of consciousness to change the chair. And that is possible, but at that point you are no longer human.

Humans have access to a tiny portion of Consciousness's full power. That tiny portion is what you consider your mind: beliefs, ideas, thoughts.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Free Mind said:

@Leo Gura Hey I have an unrelated question if you don’t mind answering.

A while back you posted a link to the vape machine you use for DMT. I can’t find your post with that link. You mind posting it for me here or through PM? 

Best thing I've found for vaping is a simple glass oil/meth pipe and blow torch.

@Preety_India Harms the lungs. Watch out for vape carts.

Oil pipe is the simplest and most direct method. It's really easy once you get the hang of it.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's right.

Both a chair and Islam are imaginary, but the chair is a more powerful version of imagination which the human state of consciousness does not have the power to control. You'd need to be in a non-human state of consciousness to change the chair. And that is possible, but at that point you are no longer human.

Humans have access to a tiny portion of Consciousness's full power. That tiny portion is what you consider your mind: beliefs, ideas, thoughts.

I live for the day when this gets its own little spot in the philosophy 101 books that all the college freshmen have to force themselves to read xD. Imagine the level of mindfuck and frustration from having to read that when most people even struggle with stuff like Karl Popper lol

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That's right.

Applying this insight to practical self-help, so, if I want to be productive I would have to imagine a hard-working self, as opposed to a lazy self. Imagine a goal, imagine a purpose, and a meaning. Be singleminded, like stage blue.

Imagination is how one would solve motivation, behaviour, and purpose related problems.

In spiritual work, the key thing would be to keep this “illusion” of “finding value in Truth” alive while simultaneously seeing through other illusions to get to the Truth. That’s how one would keep their motivations up in their path.

@lmfao well all throughout my life I've had an affinity to stars and sci fi. I have always loved shoes like dr who, steven universe, X-Files, inception, limitless. But yes, during my initial awakening I would just be naturally attracted to the idea and I just felt like it was me. And then I got validation from others who are intuitive. More recently I've remembered angelic lifetimes, lifetimes on other planets, and even fears and such as even being on this planet because, when the fear came up my inner child said "humans are monsters" ? as I connected to starseed heritage. 

Also as I've been integrating more of the starseed, the energy and energy body of the starseed is being integrated more and more in my body throughout my awakening. work I've done in past lives is being integrated for example. As I awaken more I can feel the higher consciousness integrate more and more. 

souls exist in different areas ohe body. Mine exist in the third eye, as it relates to the starseed, crown, as it relates to the angelic, and obviously human which is just the connection to earth. You naturally connect to a frequency by spending a lot of time into it, which then it integrates into yourself. So its not that I'm special, this is just the frequency that is most home and familiar to me. 

also starseed souls are extremely psychic. Especially for me. like im able to telepathically communicate with people's subconscious mind, channel energy, etc etc. but human souls generally are just here to have an experience, be a character, live a story, awaken to the truth and then embody it. Starseed souls are more selfless and generally are here to serve humanity. Selfishness isn't bad, its an experience to be had and is beauty in form. 

Edited by DreamScape

Genesis 27:27-29

2 hours ago, Akemrelax said:

Applying this insight to practical self-help, so, if I want to be productive I would have to imagine a hard-working self, as opposed to a lazy self. Imagine a goal, imagine a purpose, and a meaning. Be singleminded, like stage blue.

Imagination is how one would solve motivation, behaviour, and purpose related problems.

In spiritual work, the key thing would be to keep this “illusion” of “finding value in Truth” alive while simultaneously seeing through other illusions to get to the Truth. That’s how one would keep their motivations up in their path.

Yes, this is what basic LoA is about.

By using your mind properly you can use your imagination to bootstrap material success. Every successful person does it, whether they do it consciously or unconsciously.

For example, the way I created Actualized.org is by visualizing it a lot and visualizing myself in a role where I have all this understanding to share with people. And after years of work, here it is.

People can laugh, but I literally materialized Actualized.org into existence.

On 11/7/2020 at 11:20 AM, Member said:

I don't care about the new age beliefs but what the hell is happening with all the Hollywood movies? Almost all the superheroes appear as fallen stars. I've been obsessing over this mystery for years. If someone knows the answer (preferably the esoteric meaning, not interested in romantic interpretations), would be more than happy to hear it.

IF they have any Ill intentions the only thing they would accomplish this way would be to program viewers to be interested in these esoteric beliefs.

Ask yourself - "will it be beneficial if I act they the same way my favorite actors do in movies?" 

If the answer is NO - then stop watching the movies or at least notice when you act unconsciously as if you were in that movie.

48 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

IF they have any Ill intentions the only thing they would accomplish this way would be to program viewers to be interested in these esoteric beliefs.

Ask yourself - "will it be beneficial if I act they the same way my favorite actors do in movies?" 

If the answer is NO - then stop watching the movies or at least notice when you act unconsciously as if you were in that movie.

What if the answer is YES? ? Personally I don't see any ill-intentions since most of the movies did help me to evolve, otherwise I wouldn't have been here. Each with their interpretations.

39 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Member I became conscious of it after being visited by an alien twice when I woke up I spotted it, and afterwards.... I don't really know I just sort of.... Die.  All narrative is gone and I will look very intently at something for a long time and it will be on the tip of my experience.  And after I've collected enough information to understand the entity then it shows itself.  And often I will get insights into the nature of my own being. 

Ok, thanks. I guess the alien had a form, or you just perceived it in your mind's eye? If you don't feel comfortable talking about this here, then waiting for your next thread :)

Edited by Member

3 minutes ago, Member said:

What if the answer is YES? ? Personally I don't see any ill-intentions since most of the movies did help me to evolve, otherwise I wouldn't have been here. Each with their interpretations.

Then there's no reason to stop watching. Esoteric references can be a nice gateway to true spirituality. There's some abuse potential as with anything though.

I personally think a huge portion of famous people are serious about magick, some probably even nonduality - like Bruce Lee.

Mastering some of the spiritual principles can definitely help you become successful in the material world.

@Michal__ I think it mostly depends on the movies you're watching and your personal interpretations. A highly conscious person might see value even in the dark stuff and be blind to the things that could potentially affect their spiritual evolution. If you're a mediocre person looking just for entertainment, then everything will be a waste of time from a higher perspective. But for one who thinks nothing really matters, then a bag of potato chips with a beer is just as spiritual as a dude spending it's life in a cave searching for enlightenment lol.

Honestly, I think a lot of this stuff is real (in a sense), but the interpretation and some details might be off. If someone would have told you you were God some years back you might also have had the same reaction that that guy was absolutely crazy and just believing nonsense. I think if you dive into consciousness you should become much more open to other life forms than on earth. For example, Bashar is a channeled alien/extraterrestrial. Why would it be crazy at all to think that you might have had lives (speaking from a linear time perspective here) on other planets than earth? That's what the starseed business is speaking about. Now, aren't you then perhaps being at least as crazy for writing all these things of as nonsense as those who just buy into it? You think somethings aren't possible?

Edited by Waken

On 07/11/2020 at 1:51 AM, lmfao said:

Back to the main question at hand

What is up with these new agers and whacky space belief systems? What the hell is going on here? Why does or how does anyone end up in this shit? I'm not familiar at all with these new age circles, whacky space shit. My brain is literally just fried by this shit. I discovered a whole new world of wackiness and peculiarity. 

I've been here too. Yes, their claims are mostly belief based. But, at the end of the day you don't know what's true. Why couldn't you have had past lives on other planets? It's not that far-fetched.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<