Thestarguitarist14

Rant: Most of y’all (guys) only want a relationship due to scarcity mindset

75 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Khr said:

I’m protecting you donkey, don’t want you to freak out when you see your reflection 

If there's your face instead of the reflection it surely is protecting me from coming anywhere near that mirror.

@Khr A fair response. After reading the thread more carefully I have revoked your warnings. But in the future, just flag comments that you feel are against forum guidelines.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Michal__ A lot of the OP's views are drenched in subtle sexism. This is true.

The key here is "subtle." The majority of sexism is no longer men yelling "I HATE WOMEN." Be more nuanced :)

You don't see it as a guy because you cannot fathom what it's like to live as a woman having to deal with male shit.

It's Love.

9 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

The key here is "subtle." The majority of sexism is no longer men yelling "I HATE WOMEN." Be more nuanced :)

You don't see it as a guy because you cannot fathom what it's like to live as a woman having to deal with male shit.

Well, then you shouldn't see it either. 

But, yeah, I agree - it is hard for us to see what women have to deal with.

It is kinda equal though - women deal with male shit, men deal with female shit. :)

21 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

So let me get this straight, because I have an idea of a woman that I would get into a relationship with that does not fit the feminist paradigm (let’s be honest here) and I am speaking facts about women, that means what I am saying is drenched in subtle sexism?

And do women see or care about how men have to deal with their shit?  Of course not.  So why should men?  

This is why most men are hopeless.  Most men are doomed to get jerked around by women their whole lives. 

@Space not that I care, but I have warnings for saying a lot less.  I have never directly called anyone dumb on here.

Edited by Thestarguitarist14

I totally get when you say women can ruin a man, from personal experience. After this happened i have been single for three years .. I can't even imagine being with a female anymore. I have female friends, but i would never want to be their boyfriend.

It's true a woman can never make you happy and fellas if you take care of her too much, she could hinder your progress. I wanted her to be happy so much i hurt myself in providing for her.

I don't hate women, but i don't trust them with my heart.

So, you guys are basically claiming that "women can't make you happy" but at the same time you believe that "women can make you suffer".

We have two alternatives here:

1- Women can't make you happy and they can't make you suffer as well

2- Women can actually make you happy as much as they can make you suffer.

Choose.

Edited by F A B

48 minutes ago, Khr said:

Looking sharp @Michal__

Quit donkey-projecting onto non-donkey-beings @Khr9_9

Edited by Michal__

12 minutes ago, F A B said:

So, you guys are basically claiming that "women can't make you happy" but at the same time you believe that "women can make you suffer".

We have two alternatives here:

1- Women can't make you happy and they can't make you suffer as well

2- Women can actually make you happy as much as they can make you suffer.

Choose.

Lies,deceit broken dreams lead to suffering. She may tell you, she loves you, you are the one etc 

In my case it was five years down the drain to get cheated on in the end.

I blame myself for caring and even falling in love. What a waste of money, time and peace that was.

Detachment is the way to go then they make you happy, without the risk of self created suffering.

You see men in twenty year marriages, providing and giving,get cheated on lose their family and home and a man lives with his ex wife and children and he has to pay her alimony. Then those men kill themselves. Life is cruel i understand i must live for myself, it's all nonesense and selfishness,humans are incapable of love.

I envy players, from the start they know what i know now, by seeing how easily people betray each other, while also not being heavily invested emotionally.

At the end of the day my life lacks romantic love and i don't care, because love almost destroyed me.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

4 hours ago, Michal__ said:

Whether you admit it or not, everyone cares about looks to an extent.

Women care about looks as much as men. If you track down the different guys a woman has dated, you will find consistency regarding looks almost always, and it's not a coincidence. Looks are important to everyone, and it's BS to pretend otherwise. But there are other factors as well, and they may come before looks. Doesn't make looks irrelevant, just lower in priority. So I wouldn't say women care less about looks. I would say it’s asymmetrical and depends on each individual.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

4 hours ago, Khr said:

@Space If anything, you should encourage women to fight back against those dudes

I wanna know on which side you perceive me standing.

Regardless, I am the donkey. You @Khr and @Michal__ both are diamonds. And I mean hard to break, but transparent and easy to see through.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

14 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

@Preety_India I know plenty of good guys that try to get girls and they get friendzoned or rejected. I never saw the ruthless heartless player get a " you re a great guy but lets be friends instead" kinda text from a girl. It is not a coincidence that when a guy acts like he doesnt give a shit about the girl he gets her compared to being good to her. Even Leo has confirmed this among thousands of good guys who were treated like shit while being good to girls. Again, why dont girls reject guys if they act assertive, dominant, cocky, arrogant and brash. Answer this please

All guys get rejected, no exceptions. But some guys get over it quickly and don't settle down for the friend-zone. If she tells him that she likes him as a friend, he does not tell her okay. He deletes her out of his life and moves on, because he knows what he wants. He wants a gf, not an f. Simple as that. Because they're not needy, they go and approach other girls. They don't count rejections or make it a big deal. They just accept reality. And the reality is that not everyone will like your products no matter how high quality they may be.

Also, you can think about it this way. Why would you approach exclusively the hottest curviest and most beautiful girls? Why don't you approach the coldest fattest and ugliest girls? They're humans too. The answer is survival. But why these particular preferences and not others? It's too complex I don't even know where to begin. The point is, try to see things from women's pov as well.

1 hour ago, Gesundheit said:

Regardless, I am the donkey. You @Khr and @Michal__ both are diamonds. And I mean hard to break, but transparent and easy to see through.

:D>:(:D

47 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

They don't count rejections or make it a big deal. They just accept reality. And the reality is that not everyone will like your products no matter how high quality they may be.

Exactly, counting rejections makes guys take even less action than before & look even more needy than before.