Chrism

The Vatican Owns Your Soul, & a Solution

64 posts in this topic

Even if all of this is true, it doesn't matter.

You don't change the world by trying to impose a new order, you change the world by changing the state of consciousness of people.

And rising the state of consciousness of people cannot be enforced, it's their choice, and it takes time, a lot of time.

This will do more or less what Trumpism is doing now, creating a civil war.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Heard.

However, I'm not sure that you looked into Anna's work. If you have, forgive me.

The movement is one of peace, love, sovereignty.

Common law makes sense, no? Why are we not operating under common law today? Well, there are lines to trace. Dots to connect. And the solution is simple, and involves all of us. I wish no harm unto anyone, period. I wish healing, I seek healing. Is it though shall not kill or though cannot kill, meaning if you execute a criminal, they will carry their imbalance right into another body for ongoing balancing.

Anyway, I hear what you're saying. From my view, Anna is not imposing anything. She is offering a way. A peaceful way. I 100% resonate with your echoing of the teaching of first transforming/transmuting/changing within. That has for sure been the case in my experience, and continues to be. :)

Edited by Chrism

1 hour ago, Chrism said:

Govern(control)-ment(mind) = mind control
Poly(many)-ticks(blood sucking parasites) = many blood sucking parasites

Does self-governance/Sovereignty beat being governed by criminal, corrupt, greedy politicians?

Anarchism doesn't work. Rather than human consciousness upgrading, things will degrade. 

I understand the arguments of many anarchists. It's just deontological idealism. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

9 minutes ago, lmfao said:

Anarchism doesn't work. Rather than human consciousness upgrading, things will degrade. 

I understand the arguments of many anarchists. It's just deontological idealism. 

@lmfao

If we agree that anarchy means without ruler, are you saying it does not work for humans to govern themselves through their own inner relationship with the Infinite? Are you saying that humans require being ruled by corrupt/deceitful/greedy politicians? I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from.

@Chrism I see it as a lesser of two evils sort of thing. I'm open to being wrong. My current thinking is that default human nature, as it is right now, wouldn't do well in anarchy. Humans, me included, are currently too selfish to not end up in ugly conflicts and wars. And how will criminals be punished? People will turn to vigilantism, excessive punishment or no punishment. 

I also think that you'll end up with more corruption and things worse than government. If you remove government, armed groups of thugs will form. And they will fight with each other non stop for control over territory. And these groups of thugs will be like dictators, will be brutal and far more corrupt that regular government we currently have. 

And here's the funny thing. Eventually you might get one group of armed thugs which kills all the other groups of armed thugs, and then that one group controls everyone. Where are we now? Back to square, we have government again. Except this government is not democratic and is far more degenerate. 

You might say to me "don't you believe in the infinite potential of humans, isn't this view of yours pessimistic?". I do believe in the potential of humans, I just don't think anarchy is the route and it won't work. Humans can still grow psychologically, we can still transform government into something higher consciousness. 

I see humanity regressing in terms of intelligence and higher consciousness values. Standard of living decreases, there's even more corruption as armed groups of thugs call the shots. Imagine having to pay money everytime you dial 911.

Or imagine having a ruler who can do ANYTHING without consequence. If Trump decides to rape or murder someone, he can be criminally prosecuted provided there's enough evidence. There are checks and balances for people who abuse power. Is it perfect? Absolutely not. But it's better than 0 checks and balances. 

Standard of living will be lower. No maintenance of roads, etc. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

13 minutes ago, lmfao said:

@Chrism I see it as a lesser of two evils sort of thing. I'm open to being wrong. My current thinking is that default human nature, as it is right now, wouldn't do well in anarchy. Humans, me included, are currently too selfish to not end up in ugly conflicts and wars. And how will criminals be punished? People will turn to vigilantism, excessive punishment or no punishment. 

I too am open to being wrong. I am correct in my assumption of that you are taking the line of that, at current, we are not prepared for such ''self governance''. I once heard someone say the reason we are without ''free/new'' energy technologies is because we are not ready for it. It is an interesting view. Personally, I am an idealist, and have had experiences/recollection of bliss/utopia individually/collectively that cause me to know within myself that such states are not only possible, they are inevitable. In the same breath, I am a realist, and own that such collective utopia is a very distant reality for ''3d-earth-humanity''. Criminals need healing, not punishment. The worst of us are the most in need of authentic healing. All are one simultaneous to the experience of separation in which we currently dream. Each part not only impacts/contains the whole, each part is the whole. So then if you committed harm unto another, would you not consider yourself worthy of a second/third/fourth chance?

I also think that you'll end up with more corruption and things worse than government. If you remove government, armed groups of thugs will form. And they will fight with each other non stop for control over territory. And these groups of thugs will be like dictators, will be brutal and far more corrupt that regular government we currently have. 

The thing is, for instance, the thugs we know of as, or at least I know of as, the Rockefeller's, not only have a lot of wealth, they generate it. Consider that the twin towers were built with equivalent of $33 dollars of paper from Walmart in that they printed out X amount of dollars that allowed them to pay Y amount of people for Z amount of hours thus equaling the twin towers! Crazy, right? Personally, I believe it could be true that if the .01% actually ''gave up'', had a change in mind through some ''divine intervention'', distributed the wealth equally, we would have a real chance at collective harmony with the prerequisite of their being systems put in place to a) provide healing to those in need and b) restore/enforce common law. In another possibility, if the resultant chaos that would ensue as a result of the .1% "dissolving", it would be infinitely better than the enslavement in which we experience today, as the criminals at the top are masters in dark occultism / manipulation / human psychology / etc. The criminals that could rise would be much lesser evolved in their dark doings. Interesting to think about, I guess.

And here's the funny thing. Eventually you might get one group of armed thugs which kills all the other groups of armed thugs, and then that one group controls everyone. Where are we now? Back to square, we have government again. Except this government is not democratic and is far more degenerate. 

The government in which we experience today is tyrannical, totalitarian, fascist. The illusion of left/right red/blue is an illusion propagated by the ''man behind the curtain''. I am open to being labelled a conspiracy theorist, I am open to being wrong, I am also open to being right. I've been observing/researching power structures/dynamics for over a decade, and believe my views have some substantiation behind them.

You might say to me "don't you believe in the infinite potential of humans, isn't this view of yours pessimistic?". I do believe in the potential of humans, I just don't think anarchy is the route and it won't work. Humans can still grow psychologically, we can still transform government into something higher consciousness. 

Beautiful. I agree.

I see humanity regressing in terms of intelligence and higher consciousness values. Standard of living decreases, there's even more corruption as armed groups of thugs call the shots. Imagine having to pay money everytime you dial 911.

Cannot argue there. I also observe numerous loving/truthful beings holding these vibrations in their individual experiences acting as beacons/conduits/resonators for these vibrations to touch/reach/impact others. Higher will be done. Cosmic / Divine plan be done. It is my view, especially when expanding our perception into the millions/billions of years, that all will eventually be brought back into balance. The Universe is self correcting, and has a bias towards love/Goodness. In the same breath, clearly, it has no problem getting itself mixed up, as we can clearly see/feel/experience today. If it wanted to, I reckon it could in the blink of an eye format all corruption, but what fun is that? ;)

Or imagine having a ruler who can do ANYTHING without consequence. If Trump decides to rape or murder someone, he can be criminally prosecuted provided there's enough evidence. There are checks and balances for people who abuse power. Is it perfect? Absolutely not. But it's better than 0 checks and balances. 

We disagree in that it is my view that Trump/Biden/etc are images for an underlying ideology which is comprised of players of a nameless nature. Bloodlines, secret societies, etc. Once again, I accept that people will label me as X, though I will never ever again take on such projections as they are not mine to take on. I have explored the dark occult in great depth in contrast to the average person, and personally know someone who was a member of one of the very organizations in which I speak. These people are very organized, have regular think tanks, are experts in human psychology, and indeed are on a dark ''left hand'' ''black tantric'' path. In my view, this is not debatable, though if someone is willing to have a mature conversation, I am always willing.

Standard of living will be lower. No maintenance of roads, etc. 

This we could take care of ourselves, especially if common wealth in its true sense is restored!

Responded in bold above.

@Chrism It's clear you haven't studied anything politics related in college or even watched Leo's videos.

Please go and watch at least Spiral Dynamics series

on Actualized.org channel. The epsiodes on Liberatrianism, Authoritarianism & Democracy, Authority, Conscious Politics would be cool, too. 

Otherwise, how we can even have a discussion? This sub-forum is dedicated to systemic discussion of politics and social issues.

2 hours ago, Chrism said:

Fair enough. Can you also consider the possibility that you've been completely deluded?

Stop this constant gaslighting and watch the episodes on Spiral Dynamics.

@Girzo I am not here for Leo's work. It does not resonate. No where was I forced to agree that "you must resonate with my material to join". I joined for the community element. I have appreciated some beautiful/expansive exchange whilst also benefiting from some resistance/catalyst/difference.

I am not gas lighting. I responded with a question. Once again, you are projecting upon me, and misinterpreting. Not mine, and will not be accepting it.

If I am not welcome here, no problem! If consensus is by ''concerned'' people that those such as myself should not contribute to the forum, no problem. If Leo asks me to leave, I'll leave. No discord.

Edited by Chrism

3 minutes ago, Chrism said:

I am not here for Leo's work. It does not resonate.

No wonder. But how can we communicate then? You are asking people to watch an hour long video and get into some Anna von Reitz rabbit hole, but you yourself don't want to watch at least a single video on Spiral Dynamics, which is a must have for writing in this particular sub-forum IMO.

8 minutes ago, Chrism said:

If I am not welcome here, no problem! If consensus is by ''concerned'' people that those such as myself should not contribute to the forum, no problem. If Leo asks me to leave, I'll leave. No discord.

Eh, no-one here wants you to leave, but be here to learn. The worldview you are promoting is just simplistic and people here are used to discussing politics on a higher level. It's hard talking with you, because of how misguided some of your points are, for example saying that the government is some inherently evil, greedy institution, like it was not doing anything useful for the society.

Do you like read any books on politics, apart from this government = evil, "some Other is trying to control us" rabbbit hole? Yes, I am aware I am very confrontational, please understand I don't have too much patience for having the same discussion over and over again, with people who accuse others of not doing the work but themselves never going out of their comfort zone.

3 hours ago, Cykaaaa said:

@Chrism I don't doubt your good intentions. I wish you all the best. But please consider the possibility that you've been completely deluded.

Hoodwinked: deceive or trick (someone).

It is my view that nearly all humans have been deceived.

Not only is it possible I've been deluded, I know I've been deluded, in varying degrees in mind/body/spirit.

I am certain their are numerous criminals across the globe that should be held accountable for their crimes.

I have reason to believe it is ultimately up to the people to hold these individuals accountable, through the restoration of common law.

In my limited view, the linked video along with Anna's solution for the US are steps in this direction.

I am open to being wrong. Certain elements in both individuals works, from my view, are beyond the realm of debate (corrupt monetary system, fraudulent nature of birth certificates, corrupt legal systems, corrupt political systems, the attack on our right to own land without being extorted, the attack of common law, to name some).

I have read the guidelines to this forum twice, and perceive this thread to be operating within them soundly. Then again, this can be subjective. I am well aware of that.

Edited by Chrism

12 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I would rather formulate my opinion of one's work through the direct absorption of it as opposed to some other individuals opinion. I have connected with various people who have went through the ''naturalization'' ''sovereignty'' process. There are numerous smear campaigns underway against these processes, is that a surprise? What's at stake here? Do the high level criminal banksters have anything to lose? hmm

But to each their own!

5 hours ago, Girzo said:

Guys, do you even watch the videos Leo releases?

You are literally posting there a theory that the US is rulled by some European bankers and governors from England. How does that not immediately light up in your mind as lunatic ravings of an ideologue is beyond my imagination.

It's the classic ideological structure of conspirational stage Blue people, guys in England will say some shit like this about France. Poles have a very similar story of Kingdom of Lechia, the supposedly great slavic empire that fought back Alexander the Great and Cesar, but then got dismantled by a conspiracy of Germany and the Vatican. It's the same bullshit all over the world in 1000 different flavors. The pattern is clear.

:P I love the way you worded this. 

People on this forum are hyper left brained. If their mind cannot model it, they will dismiss it. I posted something about numerology yesterday and it got deleted for no reason. There is no epistemological thinking without innerstanding etymology, numerology, astrology & even religious scriptures. In other words.. YOUR AWAKENING IS INCOMPLETE. 

I haven't really looked into Santos work but I've heard its remarkable. Thanks for sharing ?

@Chrism  Some of the ideas I understand, but there's some crazy stuff going on there...

We can't be totally independent, we are a collective. Very hard to create lets say a "individual state" "or "sovereign citizen" or something like that...

Because we are a collective.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

4 minutes ago, Vipassana said:

People on this forum are hyper left brained. If their mind cannot model it, they will dismiss it. I posted something about numerology yesterday and it got deleted for no reason. There is no epistemological thinking without innerstanding etymology, numerology, astrology & even religious scriptures. In other words.. YOUR AWAKENING IS INCOMPLETE. 

I haven't really looked into Santos work but I've heard its remarkable. Thanks for sharing ?

Right on. Thanks, brother. Wellness to you!

Jesus said to cast your net to the east. When standing towards the north, east is always to the RIGHT.

We must give the right side (90%) the left side (10%) in order to ''regain'' entrance into the Kingdom/garden/paradise.

The esoteric/astrotheological/allegorical interpretation of the Bible is so profound though few are they (it seems) who have eyes to see, ears to ear, hearts to discern.

2 minutes ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

yes. humans require rulers.

Humans require leaders.

Some become leaders by force, others come to position by climbing hierarchy and the most evolved solution is to let leaders emerge naturally. But for that organic leadership you need a sufficently developed group, society, otherwise people will be to scared to make that jump and unable to cooperate in democratic way. You can't have a democracy if people are too much preocuppied with their own well-being and needs. In that situation hierarchical leader is better than nothing, because nature hates vacuum and it will get filled with something even worse, like tyrannical dictator.

Dismantling the legal system in the way the mah-freedom loonies propose is pointless, first, because it won't work and would be actually dangerous if it could ever work, second, by paving the way for someone worse to take power.

5 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

@Chrism  Some of the ideas I understand, but there's some crazy stuff going on there...

We can't be totally independent, we are a collective. Very hard to create lets say a "individual state" "or "sovereign citizen" or something like that...

Because we are a collective.

Right.

However, can we be free of criminal rule?

The relationship between esoteric liberation & exoteric freedom, as I've aforementioned, is an interesting one.

Perhaps as one poster mentioned the outer will eventually mirror the inner. So foremost we must transform/alchemize within ourselves.

21 minutes ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

yes. humans require rulers.

My question was centered around negative rulers.

One could say that people get the leaders they deserve.

Trump then being a mirror of the populaces inner distortion/imbalance/negativity.

A loving/harmonious grouping of people then would express a leader resonant with that vibration.

Could be true