Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ADVAIT

Seth McFarlane- ATHEIST

3 posts in this topic

How is Seth McFarlane atheist and still so creative in hi work in Family guy, American Dad, Ted etc. If he is not enlightened or is a complete atheist, how creativity comes easily to him? Inspite of not being one with universe and experiencing non duality, how has he got so successful in such an artistic field?

2 hours ago, ADVAIT said:

How is Seth McFarlane atheist and still so creative in hi work in Family guy, American Dad, Ted etc. If he is not enlightened or is a complete atheist, how creativity comes easily to him? Inspite of not being one with universe and experiencing non duality, how has he got so successful in such an artistic field?

People can still be creative without enlightenment. I was creative my entire life not just after awakening. Also he smokes weed and does psychedelics. My main question is how do people who do psychedelics with that level of success not realize there in a dream. Or maybe they do realize life is fake and a dream but don’t attribute that to god . Because the notion of what god is has been so dogmatic it blinds people from ever realizing what it really is 

All creativity arises out of Consciousness. There are different levels of enlightenment. An artist can be a vessel for Consciousness, with a limited realization of what is going on. Still, in the creative moment, the artist is Consciousness.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.