Jayson G

somewhat bad trip on 20 ug acid?!

31 posts in this topic

Lmao, I've done the same thing, this is what I'll tell you.

Don't microdose lol. It's just not worth it, it's like getting blue balls. You don't want a little bit of acid you want a lottabit of acid lol.

But seriously next time you trip take a breakthrough dose of the substance (120ug acid, 1.5g mushrooms) and TREAT IT SERIOUSLY, with respect. Don't go on your phone, don't go outside, don't talk to your friends or family, don't eat cheeseburgers.

Just find a quiet place where you can chill for like 6 hours and Be. Melt into the floor. Settle your mind. Contemplate reality.

That's basically it bro just trip responsibly and it will reward you, or else you will suffer greatly. 

Have fun!

37 minutes ago, AdamDiC said:

don't go outside

Go outside.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@AdamDiC Wow dude this is solid .. Imma do this .. just completely be with myself. No distractions. But what if that gets a little scary? I doubt it would, but is there a way to kind of deal with that fear if it comes up?

And 120? lmao I've done about 100 before but idk if I could do that again. Everything was fine, it just feels scary being at such a high dose. Anything can happen. Not tryna be traumatized or die lol 

@Jayson G Fear may come up, you just have to learn how to relax and feel into your emotions. You can lie down and take some deep breathes and if you really get scared you can always play one of your favourite songs and dance.

Just do a dose that you're comfortable with. A common fear is that you'll lose control and die, but honestly this isn't true. I've done many trips at some high doses and I've never hurt myself, yes I was tripping balls but I was still conscious enough not to be an idiot. So don't be an idiot. :)

Just trust yourself, be a conscious individual, and surrender to the trip.

@AdamDiC I'm actually going to write this down on a piece of paper lol 

Def the music and dancing 

I'm generally not an idiot doing stupid shi lmao 

But what if ego death comes about, or like sucks me in or something (felt like that before on weed) 

Is there a way to deal with that?

I'll try my best to surrender but what if you can't surrender? 

18 minutes ago, Jayson G said:

But what if ego death comes about, or like sucks me in or something (felt like that before on weed) 

Is there a way to deal with that?

I'll try my best to surrender but what if you can't surrender?

Fearless humility. Relax, and let it take you wherever it will. Surrender either happens or it doesn't. If it gets too real, lean into it with benevolent energy and an open heart -- experience is empty of being the way it appears. Ego death is not scary when it does occur, but the preceding steps can be. Fear is empty as well.

In my experience 110ug is the sweet spot.

Edited by The0Self

@The0Self If you guys say so, I'll really consider 100 then. 

But say in those preceding steps, if I can't surrender for some reason, even though I try my best with an open heart, will I continue to be in some kind of fear the rest of the trip? 

I may just be overthinking this lol

@Jayson G Ya man just chill out. If you keep thinking about a bad trip and all this fear you'll end up manifesting it for yourself.

Don't worry!!! Everything will be fine!! In fact, you should go in thinking that this will be one of your greatest experiences ever and all your questions will be answered.

Think less, Be more.

@AdamDiC I never thought about it like that .. 

But you're so right man

even outside of the trip I need to be more and think less

I'm practically in my head all day lol .. overthinking hella 

Dude!

You gotta wait for your parents to go on a vacation to get high on acid at their place SPECIALLY if you are going for the 100 mics.

Be smart...

Be a strategic motherfucker

And yeah acid and weed are meant to be together.

@Arcangelo Bruh I ain't doin 20 ug again with them ... why would I think of doing 100 lmaoo

If I do 100 its prob gonna be when I move out or in the forest