Jacob Morres

David Dobrik analysis with women

8 posts in this topic

What do you guys think about this guy's analysis? Basically he's saying that he's so fucking detached from the women that they're attracted 

Also, that he treats them as a good friend and not this super high value girl 

And he just has fun with them and doesn't do anything special as he would with his friends

Edited by Jacob Morres

15 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

@Thestarguitarist14 its not classic pua theory i think. At least not RSD style or other people ik 

It totally is.  This is what just about every PUA teacher is about.  Being detached from the outcome, not putting the woman on a pedestal, and just having fun.  Core Wayne puts it this way: “hang out, have fun and hook up”

I don't watch David Dobrik, and I don't doubt he gets girls but how much of his "attraction" with girls in his vlogs are staged? A lot of the funny moments in his vlogs are staged. One time his friend intensely made out with an old lady, or his friend refused to make out with a girl who was his guy friend's ex and they had "bro code," but made out with her anyway. It's all just entertainment, they live in Hollywood. Plus we can take a look at David's current girl and past exes, impressive or not?

But I'm not hating, just providing my opinion. My point though is that its so easy for others to quickly assume things about other people's lives based on what they see on the internet. No one knows how David's love life or attraction with women actually is in reality, other than him, his friends, acquaintances, and family.

But of course, the whole idea of being detached with women creates attraction. Period. I don't disagree with that, it s counter-intuitive. A lot of PUAs or dating gurus teach the same idea.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

If you're too detached, the woman will leave. xD

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

He’s a rich young dude in LA that’s popular online and with plenty of groupies around that would like to be as well. Of course he is smashing if he so desires. You basically need the competency of a cat in a paper bag to not get laid when you are really famous and in LA.