EugeneTheSage

Polish Actualizers - Unite!

16 posts in this topic

I spent the whole yesterday and today's evenings checking every post containing the word "Poland" and "Polish". I've found two guys from my town Gdynia, and also a girl from Kraków with whom we suppose to have a good conversation.

But I'm sure there are more of you. I would like to surround myself with the same high-envisioned people in order to infect each other with high-conscious stuff. I've created a Google map where you can place a marker on your location. You can fill in the form and google would automatically set the marker, and then you can see and visit folks that you like.

bandicam 2020-11-03 22-34-47-711.jpg

Here is the link to the form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeR4HQkRs652_0-rNWGdIx--QYTHYI2f_pSnMY5NO8jjlKgkA/viewform

, you will receive a link to a map after you fill in your information.

I saw somebody else tried to do some map to make it possible for everybody to see each other, but all links are expired.

I think people from other countries could also stick in because the map is not limited just to Poland.

Hi, can you add a link to that map here? Now we can only see a link to the form.

@MilenaS , I wanted to make it neccessary to fill the form first but you asked me to do this: 

Sometimes it doesn't refresh automatically, so I need to reimport the information. Now you can see new people

Edited by EugeneTheSage

@Preety_India I am actually a Ukrainian who lives in Poland temporarily. I will probably live it when I finish my university here. So I don't know if that counts, lol.

Sometimes the only thing you have to doubt is your own common sense

@BornToBoil once you're in Poland, you're Polish, you become a Pole:D, hehe. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@EugeneTheSage Hey man could you send me a template of what you've created as I want to start the exact same thread but for UK folks & your method seems the easiest way to go about it :)

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi