Gneh Onebar

Ramaji and Ananda Devi voting for Trump!?

114 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, John Doe said:

Inbreeding is a rampant problem in India, even more than places like Alabama. I suspect that's the reason why the majority of Indians are ugly-looking and maybe even low-IQ.

It might be an important problem, but it's hard to find to find tangible data on the subject how really it is affecting the population. And on the scale of country I am 100% sure it doesn't make the majority of people ugly and stupid, that just how we humans are, haha. Have you ever lived for longer in some other country? Honest question, I am suspecting you just hate people and justify it with inbreeding theory.

31 minutes ago, John Doe said:

Poland/Eastern Europe was brutalized during WW2 followed by Soviet Occupation till 1992, and look at them now, how improved the standards of living are.

We Poles look with envy to the countries to the West, that are doing better, and are snooty towards the ones that got it worse, like Ukraine or Lithuania. It might be hard to believe, but people hold resentments towards their fellow citizens very similar to yours. Being born in Europe doesn't protect you from having disdain towards your own people, haha.

Edited by Girzo

@John Doe The inbreeding thing is pretty tragic. I know people who've married their cousins and their children have turned out with problems. I know this old woman, two out of three children ended up dying young and had disabilities. 

Idk about India but its fairly common in Pakistan 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Indians are too emotional to admit any criticism of their country or Modi, or to even self-reflect. It's especially bad for hardcore Hindus. You're automatically indoctrinated into fascism at birth and it takes like 5 years to fully leave that mindset and that too if you're willing.

No point arguing with someone who thinks Modi is anything but a fascist, they're simply ignoring facts and coming from an emotional place.

@Girzo How bad is the right-wing in Poland? Herd it's really bad, my Polish friend was literally a racist Trump supporter.

21 hours ago, ajai said:

Just don't GUESS anything out of thin air.

i use the word guess intentionally to imply speculating cuz im not 100% sure. im allowed to guess lol but thanks

but in this case im decently certain its the case dont need the word guess

Edited by Jacob Morres

29 minutes ago, Akemrelax said:

Indians are too emotional to admit any criticism of their country or Modi, or to even self-reflect. It's especially bad for hardcore Hindus. You're automatically indoctrinated into fascism at birth and it takes like 5 years to fully leave that mindset and that too if you're willing.

No point arguing with someone who thinks Modi is anything but a fascist, they're simply ignoring facts and coming from an emotional place.

Facts, dude's a warmonger 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

1 minute ago, lmfao said:

Facts, dude's a warmonger 

I agree. He is another fascist and he loves Trump. Another dangerous leader with little common sense and loud talk. 

Pro tip - Modi hates Muslims and minorities. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

18 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Pro tip - Modi hates Muslims and minorities. 

Hahahahaha

They burnt his effigies this time during Dussehra in Punjab. Uniting the country my ass. 

Edited by Akemrelax

17 hours ago, Girzo said:

t might be an important problem, but it's hard to find to find tangible data on the subject how really it is affecting the population. And on the scale of country I am 100% sure it doesn't make the majority of people ugly and stupid, that just how we humans are, haha. Have you ever lived for longer in some other country? Honest question, I am suspecting you just hate people and justify it with inbreeding theory.

Cute, and kind of you, but he’s right. I’m an American born Bengali (basically the same shit as India) and he’s pretty much spot on on everything. India is absolutely fucked and I really don’t care what anyone says. 

I shit you not: When I was a little kid, my mom entertained the marriage between me and my cousin. She would talk about it with her sister from time to time. This type of shit is very common and as painful as it is to accept, a large chunk of Indians/Bengalis/Pakistanis probably inherit some percentage of the inbreeding coefficient (genetic term). It’s crippling to my self esteem thinking about this shit but brown folk really have no choice but to accept it.

I have cousins whose parents are 2nd cousins. Straight up, if you’re not a brown person who’s seen the ins and outs of what goes on in these east nations, your kind and encouraging words don’t mean shit and the first thing we need to do is be HONEST as fuck as to what in the fuck is going on. 

Edited by Free Mind

TBH inbreeding is way more common among Muslims.

I have never heard Hindus or Sikhs marrying their cousins or any shit like that. They have a system to prevent even distant relatives from marrying. Marrying within ones Gotra is prohibited.

Edited by Akemrelax

On 11/5/2020 at 10:45 AM, Preety_India said:

I don't consider enlightened. They are slightly better than the rest because they tend to know certain truths. But the highest truth is love. 

I find it quite ironical that you this and then say go on a writing a paragaph demonizing everything that doesn't go according to your ego and self bias.

The magnitude and implications of understanding "highest truth is love" is far more greater than what your words suggest.

Love can be brutal and hard to cause a significant change. It's not always the flowery part.

And we need to learn to love all of that. And by that I don't necessaily mean tolerating all the toxicity.

Just looking all those parts from the eyes of love and not creating a shadow within oneself.

@fi1ghtclub  please stop talking to me. It's a humble request. You're the guy who had abused me on the forum and I had complained about it. 

Stop replying to my comments. If you don't like my opinions then stop reading them, but please stop harassing me on the forum 

Because you don't know how to speak respectfully. 

Please don't again 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

This thread is getting hilarious.

Let me add to it. Those bloody British oppressed and humiliated the beauty of Indias glorious Hindu tradition by preventing widow-immolation, which, as all  truly enlightened Hindu traditionalists would agree, misses the point because the flesh and the fire are One, and were never separate. (all said with extreme sarcasm, so forgive me).

More seriously, don't others see the impassioned labelling and judging going on here- from all sides? Shift the thread to the politics section because it seems more to fit there.

10 hours ago, John Doe said:

You are correct.

You also have to see the positive and good things coming out of India/your subcontinent.

The many spiritual texts, ideas, seekers.

The food ( i mean it might sound silly but food is very important) There are quite a few Indian restaurants in my city. I'm not sure if there are eastern European one's, i'm in western Europe.

And feeling some kind of way for Europeans dominating your country all that time ago isn't worth it. It's a different time now and history is history. Even countries like Israel, Germany and France get a long pretty good. The US used to be a british colony and now they're almost besties etc. And your accent is just fine. Bringing such a huge population out of poverty is such a huge task. China had the great leap forward and the cultural revolution where a lot of innocent people died. And now they have all this surveillance and point system. I don't think you'd really want that.

I've visited India when as a a child and had a great time there, stayed mostly in a village there for around 7 weeks. Sure i was shocked by the poverty when we visited Kolkatta but other than that i always generally liked the place. My mother visited India when she was young and said she always felt safe there as a woman. The thing with all those rape cases in the media etc. i'm not sure when that started.