Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ivan Dimi

Death is a fucking joke

12 posts in this topic

Death is a fucking joke... really!
After watching the first 30 minutes of Leo's latest video I've had a brutal realization, a kind of strong aha-moment. In his video he pretty much deconstructed the myth of science. For some strange reason my mind connected it and deconstructed at the same time the myth of death. Not only logically, but as well it felt deeply right, it was like my deeper intuition was working and not only my mind. So I deeply realized that exactly like the conventional ‘science’ death doesn’t really exist neither. Exactly like the conventional materialistic science death is only a ‘practical’ manipulation of the mind to keep the current mind/ego/lowconsciousness agenda going. Like the Newtonian physics the concept of death is useful in some lets say more primitive ways, but has nothing to do with the Truth. I already see future humans,  the evolution of the human mind and the evolution of the collective human consciousness without the concept of death and the paralyzing fear coming from it. I think the future humans will laugh at us for fearing death like we laugh at the stone age people of fearing let's say a flash of lightning. It was also a realization that (as Leo said many times in the past) we as human race really still in the dark ages…

14 hours ago, Ivan Dimi said:

I already see future humans,  the evolution of the human mind and the evolution of the collective human consciousness without the concept of death and the paralyzing fear coming from it. I think the future humans will laugh at us for fearing death like we laugh at the stone age people of fearing let's say a flash of lightning. It was also a realization that (as Leo said many times in the past) we as human race really still in the dark ages…

Nice insight.

We are in the dark ages but we can also make peace with that. All the more reason to shine your light ;).

On 03.11.2020 at 3:01 AM, Ivan Dimi said:

Death is a fucking joke... really!
After watching the first 30 minutes of Leo's latest video I've had a brutal realization, a kind of strong aha-moment. In his video he pretty much deconstructed the myth of science. For some strange reason my mind connected it and deconstructed at the same time the myth of death. Not only logically, but as well it felt deeply right, it was like my deeper intuition was working and not only my mind. So I deeply realized that exactly like the conventional ‘science’ death doesn’t really exist neither. Exactly like the conventional materialistic science death is only a ‘practical’ manipulation of the mind to keep the current mind/ego/lowconsciousness agenda going. Like the Newtonian physics the concept of death is useful in some lets say more primitive ways, but has nothing to do with the Truth. I already see future humans,  the evolution of the human mind and the evolution of the collective human consciousness without the concept of death and the paralyzing fear coming from it. I think the future humans will laugh at us for fearing death like we laugh at the stone age people of fearing let's say a flash of lightning. It was also a realization that (as Leo said many times in the past) we as human race really still in the dark ages…

You are right but anyway I am still scared of death.. despide Leo's videos I am so afraid to die. I often check wiki stats https://wikimeters.com/deaths wich shows how many people died by year/by month. And this information makes me feel uncomfortable, it makes me think that people aren't protected from death and only God knows when we will end your story... If someone knows how to avoid this thoughts let me know because "death related stuff" is hard for me to understand correctly. 

It's not just death. It's also personal identity.

Identity is predicated on the need for a constant, and is always looking for a higher constant of which it can anchor itself.

In the absence of death, personal identity is shown to be an illusion that crumples under the weight of a higher constant: The constant of eternal consciousness.

If the identity of eternal consciousness finds itself in the state of absolute omniscience, then by definition it becomes the intimate knowledge and sum of all experiences that can possibly be experienced, limited only by imagination.

Just as a 50-year old man is the sum total of itself as a 5-year old, 10 year old, and 20 year old (etc) so too is omniscient consciousness the sum total of everything that could possibly exist, including all experiences and personal identities.

So as long as your identity is eternal consciousness which can exist in the state of omniscience, then your true identity is every other single human being on the planet.

On 3.11.2020 at 4:17 PM, aurum said:

Nice insight.

We are in the dark ages but we can also make peace with that. All the more reason to shine your light ;).

absolutely!

@peachboy There can be only One :)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

On 6.11.2020 at 5:35 PM, alexsandro22 said:

You are right but anyway I am still scared of death.. despide Leo's videos I am so afraid to die. I often check wiki stats https://wikimeters.com/deaths wich shows how many people died by year/by month. And this information makes me feel uncomfortable, it makes me think that people aren't protected from death and only God knows when we will end your story... If someone knows how to avoid this thoughts let me know because "death related stuff" is hard for me to understand correctly. 

We fear death because we are brainwashed this way. I realized death (and btw everything else we fear!) is just a concept created by the current collective level of consciousness (which is still very low) just for the purpose of being ´practical´. Practical in the sense of serving the current materialistic paradigm / system / evolution state / collective consciousness level / matrix (call It as you want). I am 100% sure that one day (may be 1000 years from now… who knows) the concept of death & fear will disappear because the collective consciousness level will be much much higher. So, the humans will see (or rather deeply know / feel) beyond ´physical death´ and enjoy life without any fear whatsoever. Ultimately, we are here to create, to enjoy, to play and not to fear.

14 hours ago, Ivan Dimi said:

We fear death because we are brainwashed this way. I realized death (and btw everything else we fear!) is just a concept created by the current collective level of consciousness (which is still very low) just for the purpose of being ´practical´. Practical in the sense of serving the current materialistic paradigm / system / evolution state / collective consciousness level / matrix (call It as you want). I am 100% sure that one day (may be 1000 years from now… who knows) the concept of death & fear will disappear because the collective consciousness level will be much much higher. So, the humans will see (or rather deeply know / feel) beyond ´physical death´ and enjoy life without any fear whatsoever. Ultimately, we are here to create, to enjoy, to play and not to fear.

Thanks.. I tried to understand "the death" in this way either but as you know it might be a little bit hard.. It's hard for me yet but I hope I will be able to realize all death related features..

As I said I see the concept of death being the end of the whole game as an ‘man made concept’. And we fear it because we are taught so and because it is useful for the materialistic system, we are living in, nothing more and nothing else. The bigger the Ego the better for the consume culture (the need to identify as much as possible with your ego through physical objects / services etc. makes you the perfekt hamster :/)

Most of us fear death so much and as consequence of that we live a fear driven paralyzed petty life.

There is sure some transformation happening after the physical body dies, but all that negative charge connected with it, is mostly cultural baggage. Here a beautiful quote by Vladimir Nabokov “Life is a great surprise. I do not see why death should not be an even greater one.”

Heaven and hell depends on your state of consciousness at the moment of death. Psychedelics smash u at higher consciousness, so death may seem like joke for you.  This is the problem in psychedelics, once the trip is over you'll start assume things with your lower state of consciousness 

"We'll make death heaven for believers''

Quran