Mvrs

What video games did Leo work on?

11 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura ^^^?? Lmao you were probably like duhhhh ohhh  nooooow I realize  why I was a video game designer . When you finally got it. Some people fail to realize the egos the entire thing. The whole story. 

My roommate told me he was on the development team for Bioshock... have no idea if that’s true, and I have no idea where he got that information.

I couldn’t find his name in the credits for any of the bioshock games, so don’t listen to me or my roommate, lol. 

@The Lucid Dreamer

He quit before the game was finished. He wasn't credited. He talked about it in his life purpose course. I don't remember the name of the game.

1 hour ago, Mvrs said:

@Leo Gura ^^^?? Lmao you were probably like duhhhh ohhh  nooooow I realize  why I was a video game designer . When you finally got it. Some people fail to realize the egos the entire thing. The whole story. 

Please give me some cheat codes. Please.

If I remember correctly, it was Bioshock: Infinite. Ironic...to say the least Lol 

1 hour ago, cuteguy said:

@The Lucid Dreamer

He quit before the game was finished. He wasn't credited. He talked about it in his life purpose course. I don't remember the name of the game.

Ah, noice.  One of my favorite game series. 

some  mod for Skyrim, he once mentioned it on the forum.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

GTA B|9_9

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia