Muhammad Jawad

Is there any Proof that "I am a God"?

78 posts in this topic

You can have a direct realization of GOD, cause that is all that there is.

GOD is everything and nothing and even beyond that. It is a paradox and a mindfuck.

We will never figure out the totality of what GOD is.

But we can realize that GOD IS and will always be. Even when this is over. God IS.

The UNMANIFEST godhead is not even conciousness or awareness, it is beyond existence and non existence. 

But GOD manifested is conciousness.

A zero. A singularity,  a nothingness, and not even that lol ?

GOD is zero and everything in between and everything that is not in between.

Recognize the utter absurdity that existence is here. And it comes from NOTHING. 

God is a human, a bird,  a chair, and whatever.

Infinite power and infinite imagination. 

It is non being and from it being arises.

So non being is ALL powerful. 

The mind can't grasp it.

But everything is utterly EMPTY.

Emptiness and nothingness is the truth.

But nothingness is not a bad thing. 

It is all nothing but nothing is everything lol ? direct realization of GOD and infinite imagination is a profound thing, it is infinite in infinite dimensions, this is ONE out of an infinite number of realities and this i have had direct insight into.

You are God and simultaneously the whole scene that you see, GOD is the entire visual field and the thing behind your eyes. And when you think you got it, it slips away, so it is and it is not.

Sorry for the contradictions in this post but language is not it but it is at the same time ?

Mindfuck.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

21 hours ago, LastThursday said:

Does the observer observe itself? Is that possible? Just how many observers are there?

The observer is observing all the appearing experiences. It's not possible to observe Self. 

21 hours ago, LastThursday said:

Just how many observers are there?

Not Sure

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

21 hours ago, Someone here said:

If God is the substance of everything.. How can he not be a victim of suffering? 

Good Logic. But in this situation, God is Not a Victim of Suffering and He is the substance of suffering.

21 hours ago, An young being said:

If God is an experience closer to how you feel when you pray but to an infinite unexplainable level, then You are God.

How do I experience him without spending my whole life into something?

3 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

How do I experience him without spending my whole life into something?

As I've said on another thread you simply have to take responsibility as if you were God, in other words to decide what you would do if you had unlimited power. In your imagination you do. This cuts out the nonscense of wondering if you are god because you are actually being proactive rather than navel gazing. Be warned though it takes you down a very big rabbit hole if you understand what to do.

4 hours ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

The observer is observing all the appearing experiences. It's not possible to observe Self. 

Do you agree that there must be "something" that is the origin of everything? And that "something" must be ONE... because the origin of everything has to be from ONE origin, from ONE thing. Something where everything occurs. If there's two "everythings", they stop to be "everything", because they will be part of something bigger that includes those two "everythings",  they will appear in something bigger than them.

So that which is bigger and includes everything must be one, do you agree with that?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

19 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

Do you agree that there must be "something" that is the origin of everything?

Yes, I agree.

And that "something" must be ONE... because the origin of everything has to be from ONE origin, from ONE thing.

Exactly

So that which is bigger and includes everything must be one, do you agree with that?

Yes, I agree.

23 hours ago, bennett oppel said:

what you would do if you had unlimited power.

Enjoy my Powers...

23 hours ago, bennett oppel said:

This cuts out the nonscense of wondering if you are god because you are actually being proactive rather than navel gazing. Be warned though it takes you down a very big rabbit hole if you understand what to do.

Sorry, I couldn't understand that part.

On 11/3/2020 at 1:59 PM, Adamq8 said:

this i have had direct insight into.

How?

On 11/3/2020 at 1:59 PM, Adamq8 said:

Sorry for the contradictions in this post but language is not it but it is at the same time ?

Mindfuck.

Thanks your explanation was amazing...

On 11/3/2020 at 7:23 AM, bennett oppel said:

If you can visualaize for example the whole universe or per say an infinite object then you would have proof that your an infinite object. It can be done with practice.

How is this possible to visualize infinity?

Which practice helps?

26 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Yes, I agree.

Exactly

Yes, I agree.

That ONE thing is what we call GOD. that's why I think no proof is needed. Whatever exists, whatever IT IS NOW is what we call GOD.

You can call it differently, The Universe, WHAT IS, THAT, CONSCIOUSNESS, CHRIST, THE FATHER...... it doesn't matter, that which IS OR EXISTS doesn't need any proof. It is obvious.

IMO.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 11/3/2020 at 1:59 AM, SoonHei said:

Is there any Proof that "I am a God"?

the proof is sort of like realizing it for yourself, and beyond all doubts. 

only YOU and YOU ALONE can confirm and come to see it, nobody else!

take the picture below. it is the famous rabbit and the duck illusion picture. let's say if you were seeing this for the first time and could only see the duck and not the rabbit. and someone else told you, that no, it's not a duck, it's a rabbit! only you can come to see directly with your own eyes that is a rabbit and a duck. you can flip between each view. nobody can see it for you or show you. YOU have to see it for yourself. but the moment you do see it! it's right there! right before your eyes. direct! no proof needed. why? because you are seeing it right there infront of your eyes!

just as you do not need any proof to see that this is the letter G   ------------------- > G

same way, the self-realization/god-realization is direct, beyond any needs of proof. if you find yourself seeking and looking for proofs, that's the mind trying to eat something it cannot take a bite out of.

beyond proof. directly known.

True.. Amazing Explanation... 

Thanks a lot :-)

On 11/3/2020 at 1:54 AM, ajai said:

watch this awesome video by Osho, which is rather funny too in my opinion, haha!!

Thanks, a lot Ajai for the great Explanation.

On 11/2/2020 at 11:56 PM, bejapuskas said:

Is there any proof that you are human?

No, I can't find any human in my direct experience. 

I have only one thing to say and it will not answer your question, or maybe in some way it will. 

You cannot use words such as 'The God' or 'a God', you just can't. It doesn't make sense does it? Neither to me, or maybe it does...

Here is a possible explanation: By putting a word such as the or a, you are suddenly placing God into a position that God can be observed and said 'he is this, or it is this'. This is as if you or someone else can be on the outside looking in at God. Also, 'a God' means there is more than one God, which there is not. This collapses God into an identity, of some sort, created by you.