Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nate0068

I think I discovered a powerful new method to self Inquiry

3 posts in this topic

Look in the mirror and look at “yourself” use this to consciously think to yourself that you are not that person in the mirror think of the mirror having no reflection think it as one thing think as the mirror as seeing into another dimension your are not the reflection you are the screen that displays all things and its you everyone is it 

You and the reflection are both reflections, and it goes infinitely. It's like consciousness created this world of mirrors, and it floats around, reflecting itself in them. Reflect on that ;)

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

56 minutes ago, Nate0068 said:

Look in the mirror and look at “yourself” use this to consciously think to yourself that you are not that person in the mirror think of the mirror having no reflection think it as one thing think as the mirror as seeing into another dimension your are not the reflection you are the screen that displays all things and its you everyone is it 

I have been doing this for a long time... try to perfect it so that as your looking at yourself on the mirror the whole image begins to dissolve and blur into itself so that you fade away and it becomes a white out image of unfocus .