integral

Why isnt Actualized.org on LBRY or any decentralized platforms?

6 posts in this topic

Check out LBRY

A decentralized youtube like platform where you control and own your data. 

Youtube Sync All Videos with Platform

Because of all the youtube controversy and monopoly people are looking for alternatives, LBRY is a possible future. 

Faq

LBRY is a decentralized peer to peer protocol, meaning no centralized servers or a single entity storing all the files (like YouTube). Instead, data is stored on each participant's computer locally (similar to BitTorrent). ... It will also store the completed file in your downloads folder.

Its not only video content, its any content, like games, 3d models, research papers, books... and all content can be monetized. No censorship, no one can take down your content, no middle man, you get 100% of profits, Copyright claims are still in action but done in a sensible manner, 

Its also open source... The database of users, comments, states or content can be used for anything like building a new app. The website that displays content is just frontend interface, anyone can spin off there own platform. 

Crypto Token that powers the LBRY economy. 

Alternative Decentralized Youtube Platforms

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I don't think Leo needs that, nobody is censoring him and he gets a lot more traffic on YouTube than he would get there.

Maybe someone could upload it there as backup, but I don't think he'll get censored in the future.

@Michal__ I agree, the youtube monopoly is strong and it makes no sense to play any other game. But he recently added his content to spotify, because more platforms = better, so why not add his content to decentralized platforms to? 

@Leo Gura Any thoughts on this topic? Do you support decentralized platforms? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

You might as well tell me to take all my hard drives and throw them into the ocean. I'd get more views from the crabs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You might as well tell me to take all my hard drives and throw them into the ocean. I'd get more views from the crabs.

giphy.gif

That sounds like a very unpopular platform for forever.... I don't want my desktop full of storing random people's videos.... And using my internet to stream videos to other people.