Vadiminator

“Stuck” in my pineal gland.. serious topic

48 posts in this topic

Please don't give up! And in my opinion, stop feeding those belief about the eyes and pinneal gland and etc... It's not helping you. I'd wait until the mind slows down a bit! Maybe do things that u like to do, like the things we call addictions 

Do you usually drink coffee or drinks that have caffeine? Try to stop using them as they put in a more tense state.

have you considered going to a psychiatrist? maybe he/she prescribes you some medicament

When u have those strong sensation in your body (of anxiety or desperation) be aware of them and watch how they slow down, or conversely, how they get stronger. That may calm you as well

I wish you good luck 

Edited by Human Mint

@Human Mint I agree, the fact is, we don’t know if the pineal gland has anything to do with all of this. If you, which is awareness, can be located anywhere, you are subtly identifying in some way. The fact is, any sense of a pineal gland, or a brain, or your own head, is actually contained within you, awareness.

imagine if your eyes were actually located in front of your stomach, you would feel as if your essence was somehow located in your stomach. Your mind gives your awareness a specified location based on this arbitrary fact of where your sensory organs are, and this is simply a point of view, which appears IN you, awareness.

Awareness has no location. You need to investigate this for yourself, observe quietly and calmly where you feel you are located. If you feel located “in” your pineal gland, or somewhere inside your head, ask yourself why it seems this way? Do you have some kind of tunnel vision as if you are peering out from inside the cavity of your head? Whatever you see, this occurs within you.

if there is a sense of location, investigate what is leading to that assumption. 

When you close your eyes, do you still feel inside your head?

if you really were inside your head, would this be a problem?

maybe the feeling of being stuck inside your head is due to the realising that the sensations of the body appear inside you, awareness, which has led to a sense of detachment from the body.

i would suggest if that the case, and this is something you can no longer stand, do some physical activities that bring you back to the body, and demand your full awareness in the moment. Riding a bike, running, anything which will induce flow. In flow there is no separation between you and what you are doing, what is appearing in you, there is just the engagement of body and mind, inseparable.

Edited by Spaceofawareness

Good that you are reaching out to many people. It's just a matter of time, sooner or later you will find someone who can help.

What are your biggest worries/problems?

You mentioned these. I added some temporary solutions:

-no sleep, no hunger, no thirst.

Do you have no more need for them? Or do you no longer feel the need for them (while still needing them)? There are yogis who don't need any water, food or sleep at all. just to keep in mind. But i guess you do need these things but can't sleep (because of your mind?) and forget to eat and drink. Right? Then just artifically remember yourself to eat and drink. Mind issue later.

- pain at the back of the head. 

Get some painkillers.

- disconnected from people, lonely, no emotions.

Remember, your situation is only temporary. But do try to reconnect with love. Over time it will get easier.

- mind stuff, including: thinking you have permanently disconnected from your soul (which you have not), fear of psychosis, overthinking, ego identification, attachments, caught in negative thoughts,....   Believe it or not, but mind stuff is probably the issue number one.

A lot of people posted good advice on how to deal with that. You could also get some medications . And just calm down. Give your mind a break. Forget your situation for a while. Go into nature. And very importantly, work out! daily. When you are working out till exhaustion, the mind becomes silent, the ego weakens and you lose resitance.  So right after working out, sit down. And let go. Surrender. And then view your situation from that place.

Your situation is TEMPORARY. Even if you don't find any expert that can help you, your situation will most likely have improved in a few months, or a year at most. So all the problems are only temporary. Your situation is very tough, but you can cope with it.

Make a detailed list with all your problems. Then sit down with your brother or a psychiatrist or who ever you feel comfortable with and search for solutions for every problem. Come up with an action plan. And keep brainstorming and researching.

Work on it. Keep working on it. And keep reaching out to experts. Sooner or later your situation will improve.

Edited by GreenWoods

Same here, maybe @nitramadas can be of help in this thread.

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 13.11.2020 at 5:23 PM, abrakamowse said:

Same here, maybe @nitramadas can be of help in this thread.

^_^

@Vadiminator hasn't been online since Nov. 6th :(

However I read in older threads (2016) about you having pressure in 3rd eye and maybe you are now more experienced about that energy-wise. What is it when you feel pain in a chakra? Stinging pain like a dagger being in there.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

59 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

@Vadiminator hasn't been online since Nov. 6th :(

However I read in older threads (2016) about you having pressure in 3rd eye and maybe you are now more experienced about that energy-wise. What is it when you feel pain in a chakra? Stinging pain like a dagger being in there.

Ok, I had felt some pressure in the 3rd eye but more like if I were receiving energy in it but I never felt pain.

I will do a search about it and I let you know if I find something that can be of help.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 1.12.2020 at 11:21 PM, abrakamowse said:

Stinging pain like a dagger being in there.

Ok, I had felt some pressure in the 3rd eye but more like if I were receiving energy in it but I never felt pain.

I will do a search about it and I let you know if I find something that can be of help.

Again, here is sharp pain appearing in the crown chakra. Like I described it before above. Have you found anything?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.