Vadiminator

“Stuck” in my pineal gland.. serious topic

48 posts in this topic

That is a real problem man. Take Care!

Edited by Julian555

19 hours ago, Vadiminator said:

But I’m very open to all suggestions. 

Meditation (un-attach to thinking), yoga (realize the truth of the body), clean diet & exercise . Make a Dreamboard, live the life you most want to live. 

Would love to hear how the reiki went!

:) 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

It's rare to find a very good expert in one's location. Online sessions have more or less the same effect, so I recommend you find an expert online. 

And I do recommend you book a session with Levanah. I believe she knows quite a bit about such stuff.

You probably were very spiritually advanced in a past life, were in direct communion with God. And it seems something triggered some past skills. Your energy sytem is very disbalanced, but it will probably balance over time. Particularly if you actively work at it. Just give it time. Do stuff related to the lower chakras. 

Why haven't you slept the past nights? Has your situation worsened? Do you feel like your body doesn't require sleep? Or is your mind keeping you awake?

You are in the process of spiritually awakening. But it's very disbalanced. The ego is fully active. And it's too much for it. Your ego is creating a lot of additional problems to your situation. It doesn't like the current situation. Trust God and surrender your attachments to how your life should be. Thats a big thing to ask. But you have a mature soul, you can manage. If you stop ego worrying and clinging, you give room for the possibility for things to take care of themselves. That will probably help to rebalance your energy system. And do go see some experts. Practice tapping into love. Flooding your body with love. And have patience. 

Watch that video:

You are going through a very intense phase. If you stay strong, surrender and keep going, Love awaits you :)

Is Jesus speaking to you? Is he giving advice? You have very good intuiton, so you should be able to 'hear' (not with your ears) him. Ignore the sceptical mind and trust your heart.

Edited by GreenWoods

9 hours ago, Spaceofawareness said:

Everything is changeful, even this state you are in. The mind will eventually return to its default state. 

If you don’t engage in this hyper awareness state it will eventually subside.

Can you notice these reactions within you? Rather than going along with them, can you simply observe them? Because that is what you are, this observer. If you can notice them, before they become panicked, you will remain outside of them in a sense. 

See if you can get to a sense of peace, quietude. 

If you can find that place, you will begin to radiate joy.

As someone mentioned, if you can drop into the heart, you will be in a much better place.

I really hope you are correct... if it doesn’t change soon I think I may be on the way outta here guys. I’m at such a point of brokenness. It’s like I’ve attached myself to the “eye”. Like I’ve associated “I” with “eye” and now I’ve basically become that. It was an accident but if it does not reverse I think I might give up. 

I went to a reiki place today she said my feet chakras were completely blocked. I felt them open up as stupid as that sounds. Before I would’ve just dismissed it. But now I can see there is something there cause I felt it. Oh how I wish I was never born at this point. It’s overwhelming looking in the mirror not seeing yourself. 

it’s like when I try to observe it’s from the “eye” when I try to get out it’s like I’m trying to get the “I” out of the “eye”. At this point I’m not sure who to go to. She said it has nothing to do with kundalini as I read up on that. 

I am basically crying out to God at this point so I can drop into the heart. But maybe i severed the connection to the heart somehow while I took control of the “eye” or whatever I did. If that’s the case then it’s better for me to spare people around me of more hurt. I broke down to my family the last few days and they just don’t get it they think it’s something else.

Does anyone have any ideas or help how “I” can get into the heart and drop into the heart? I’ve tried so much over the last half year but it seems it’s I’m doing this backwards. 

im seeing an acupuncture place in 3 hours as well. 

guys if you pray please pray for me. I don’t want to lose my life to this. I’ve been through a lot in my life but this is an entirely different level. 

thanks for all of the responses everyone. I only saw this response but when I posted I saw the others. Will post more responses to the comments soon. I really do appreciate everything thank you 

Edited by Vadiminator

22 hours ago, Vadiminator said:

Intuition examples, sure. It’s like I have access to this constant field of knowledge. It’s actually available to everyone. But for some reason I’m tapped into it. And it’s as though whatever I’m doing, I’m getting help and guidance doing it. It’s not tips. But it’s like I’m “knowing” what to do precisely all the time and stuck in that state. Where there is no time. No tomorrow or yesterday. Just right now. But without the soul aspects and dynamics.. so if I choose to access memory. That’s 100% of what I am doing. If I am driving. That’s 100% what I am doing. There’s nothing else. No emotion/no heart to life. Everything looks different. I cannot visualize physical objects. It’s more like light patterns only. Visualize light. I’m extremely sensitive to light. My ears are ringing 24-7. It’s like I’m stuck in intuition/knowledge mode.. and I want to be back in my soul again 

You seem to be in a state of enlightenment which many of us would be grateful for. But it seems to come with physical pain and discomfort and loss of love. You kundalini needs to complete its journey to the crown chakra - the excess kundalini energy is stuck, as you said, and once it is released and able to complete its journey, the pain will end. A strong healer will be able to help.

Also, please look up 'Spiritual Emergency" websites - these are mainly about people who are experiencing difficulties with kundalini energy. You may find help here: http://www.spiritualemergencenetwork.org

Dumuzzi wrote about how a deity helped release his stuck kundalini here:

This sounds familiar.  This is definitely caused by a blockage of some kind.  

Relatable (Skip if you just want the answer.  I can't stop myself from writing..)

(I actually experience something similar sometimes, though not a blockage or anything negative.  A sudden intense euphoria at the back of my mouth or around where the head meets the neck.  But I quite like my euphoria w/ its accompanying expanded awareness and love, so may be unrelated..)

(I've also gone through a period of complete human-disassociation.  Eg. I would watch myself playing piano..; watch myself having conversations with people.. existing mostly as just an objective observer and thinking "hmm, they seem to want an ego-to-ego chat, what would be an appropriate response here?". It made interactions awkward and inauthentic, especially when, eg., someone's trying to be nice, is complimenting me on something, and I have to act uplifted/happy about that.  In such a state, what can you talk about with people?  Talk about them out of caring?  That's just not how it works.  All you can do is give as much love as you have and lead by example, even if it seems stupid/irrational to everyone else.  Unless they're stage yellow, lol.  I don' think people like it when I say that 'round here..)

Basically, I think disassociation is great!  Don't worry about it, that's technically what enlightenment is!  : )  Unenlightenment = "a state of association with problems of the ego and/or the human mind".  So what's disassociation then?  It's that thing you've been constantly hearing Buddhists talk about:  Non-attachment, aka disassociation, aka enlightenment.  (Though there are many Enlightenments..)

Explanation

You don't say what caused it, but in most cases it's due to flowing energy up (intentionally or not), and getting it stuck in a blockage; causing pressure and potentially pain.  

Ever notice how there's a distinct physical feeling in your body when you emotions?  Ever notice how anger has an exact physical location somewhere inside the head?  That's because anger is a blockage you subconsciously create.  If you don't deal with it, it will remain.  Even if it loses all energy and you can't feel it anymore, it will remain.  (Maybe that's why some say "you must build up the ego before you can try to get rid of it"). 

Ideally, you should dissolve everything as soon as you notice you're experiencing it, but that's the long term solution.  To fix your immediate problem I would guesstimate would take around 2–14 days, depending on you.  Here's how:

Solution

1. Consciously relax every part of your body, starting with the head.  (Different parts of the brain link to different parts of the body.  If a body part is tense, a brain part is tense, ie. part of the blockage is still blocking.) 
  2. Become intimately aware of every sensation you feel in the problem area, curiously "discovering" everything there is to it. 
  3. Notice how it's a finite, distinct object.  Separate from you.  

Then do one of these:

Approach 1:

• Just keep watching it; meditating on it.  Do nothing, you're merely allowing  your attention to rest there.  "Awareness alone is curative".  

Approach 2:

1.  Mentally identify 2 points:  Your throat + the problem sensation in your head.  Feel & mentally establish their connection.
  2.  Feel that head sensation being "sucked down" by your throat.  Just feel it happening.  Don't think how.  Should be intuitive.
  3.  Experiment with pulling at the front or the back side of the neck/head.  (Pros/cons to each but that gets technical)
  4.  Feeling the downwards flow is priority, w/ that in mind, experiment with:  Tying it to deep breathing.  Feel it moving WITH the breath.

Approach 3:

1.  Identify 2 points:  Your hands + that head sensation.  (As before).
  2. On inhale:  Feel the head sensation being strongly drawn by the hands (and leaving through them). 
    1. OR being drawn by the earth itself, through the hands.
  3. On exhale:  Notice & enjoy the refreshing energy relaxing and purifying as it flows. 
  4. (Experiment with reversing the actions).  (Note: I don't just say things like "enjoy" arbitrarily.  You're defining/creating this energy as you're receiving it).
Edited by nitramadas

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

3 hours ago, Vadiminator said:

Does anyone have any ideas or help how “I” can get into the heart and drop into the heart? I’ve tried so much over the last half year but it seems it’s I’m doing this backwards. 

Hoping to help & not to offend...yes you are doing this backwards. Awareness is directly aware of; thought, perception, and sensation. The direction you’re going in is that of adding thinking. Too much awareness of thinking is perpetuating a loop, or a bouncing back & fourth between discord in thought & discord in feeling, and nothing is making sense, and nothing is helping, and experientially, ‘in the body’ wise, awareness has no where to go. This might be keeping the body in a fight or flight mode, and that might be ‘feeding’ back in to the loop causing even more intensified thoughts... then the bodily feeling of discord intensifies, intensifying thinking, and so on. The other direction is lessening thinking, which gives the body a break, which is readily possible & accessible by more awareness of perception and or feeling / sensation in the body. In the matter of the ‘dropping of awareness into the heart’, this would be the initial step in that direction. 

I completely believe you are very honestly describing what you are experiencing. I feel for you, it is clearly suffering, and it is obviously valid because it is your experience. However, one perspective that could be considered, is that the more fundamental underlying nature of what you are experiencing is more common than what you might think, or presently be in a position to consider. There is a range if you will of how each mind illuminates and also of how the mind addresses the experience of the body in matters of releasing energies. I do not pretend to know, but I feel you are experiencing an intense aversion to feeling & don’t see or understand why, and that this is not the more common matter of conscience, but of the ‘bouncing back & fourth’. I think it is much more of a spiritual nature than a ‘your personal past’ nature. If any thing it is more vision & future related. Again, want the absolute best for ya, and don’t mean to offend. If it’s not useful just disregard. If it’s helpful, feel free of course to pm me anytime. There can be underlying self misunderstandings of the mind, and or of the nature of bodily sensations which can be understood, addressed & aligned, such that there is peace of mind, no more suffering, and some rather amazing feelings. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Hey guys. Well nothing helped today and I’m out of options. I think I might have accidentally while in the eye severed some very important spiritual pathways to the soul and heart while I had that power over it. I think this is it for me I don’t know where else to go :( I just broke down and cried to my dad and mom for a few hours. I haven’t talked with my dad about anything in many years but I just wanted them to know in case anything happens to me. 

It totally sounds like an involuntary Kundalini awakening. 

There is people in here that have gone through what you are experiencing right now.

We need those persons in this thread right now.

Calling all Kundalini knowledgeable boys and girls. Where are you guys?

1 hour ago, Vadiminator said:

Hey guys. Well nothing helped today and I’m out of options. I think I might have accidentally while in the eye severed some very important spiritual pathways to the soul and heart while I had that power over it. I think this is it for me I don’t know where else to go :( I just broke down and cried to my dad and mom for a few hours. I haven’t talked with my dad about anything in many years but I just wanted them to know in case anything happens to me. 

If you live close to California, I would assume that you have a good chance of finding a kundalini teacher nearby.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 hours ago, Vadiminator said:

Hey guys. Well nothing helped today and I’m out of options. 

Well it was to be expected that an ordinary reiki or accupuncture guy won't be able to help you. But you ARE NOT out of options. There are countless people who can help you, you just have to keep searching and not give up.

I can recommend these two people: Levanah Bdolak and David McCready. They are both very psychically skilled. I have had online sessions with both of them.

Levanah ( https://www.clearsightaura.com/healings/)  might be able to know exactly what is going on with you. She might not be able to heal you (though she made  many miraculous healings. Sometimes it works and sometimes not.), but she might be able tell you what you need to do. And as I mentioned, I believe she knows a lot of people, she might be able to redirect you to an expert.

David McCready teaches astral projection. In case you book a video call, just tell him you are not interested in that but want insights on what is happening to you. He might be able to find out. His video calls are somewhat expensive. If you don't have much money and tell him that and explain your situation, he will probably do it for free. Here you can book a session: http://www.greatsimulator.com/products/details/15/1-2-1-training And you can call him for free 07460447759 ( I think dialing code for england is +44) or write an email.

These are the only people I can recommend from direct experience. But there are surely people who can help more. Perhaps other people here in the forum know someone. But do see Levanah. It will be a whole nother level compared to the reiki. I've had normal reiki too. 

11 hours ago, Demeter said:

Also, please look up 'Spiritual Emergency" websites - these are mainly about people who are experiencing difficulties with kundalini energy. You may find help here: http://www.spiritualemergencenetwork.org

That sounds pretty good, check that out !!!!!!!

4 hours ago, Vadiminator said:

I think I might have accidentally while in the eye severed some very important spiritual pathways to the soul and heart while I had that power over it. 

You have not severed any important spiritual pathways. Otherwise you would be dead within a second. You might have blocked or deactivated some stuff. But this 100% healable. No doubt.

There are solutions to every problem. Keep seeking and you will find.

11 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

If you live close to California, I would assume that you have a good chance of finding a kundalini teacher nearby.

I am in Boise Idaho and am not close to there. I don’t know what to do guys. I’ve been just grieving in my spirit all night. Last night I basically decided that this is it for me. I don’t know where to turn anymore. ;( I’ve been crying to my dad for about 3 hours trying to explain this to him but nobody understands. It’s like nobody can connect to my words because my soul is gone! :(

7 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

Well it was to be expected that an ordinary reiki or accupuncture guy won't be able to help you. But you ARE NOT out of options. There are countless people who can help you, you just have to keep searching and not give up.

I can recommend these two people: Levanah Bdolak and David McCready. They are both very psychically skilled. I have had online sessions with both of them.

Levanah ( https://www.clearsightaura.com/healings/)  might be able to know exactly what is going on with you. She might not be able to heal you (though she made  many miraculous healings. Sometimes it works and sometimes not.), but she might be able tell you what you need to do. And as I mentioned, I believe she knows a lot of people, she might be able to redirect you to an expert.

David McCready teaches astral projection. In case you book a video call, just tell him you are not interested in that but want insights on what is happening to you. He might be able to find out. His video calls are somewhat expensive. If you don't have much money and tell him that and explain your situation, he will probably do it for free. Here you can book a session: http://www.greatsimulator.com/products/details/15/1-2-1-training And you can call him for free 07460447759 ( I think dialing code for england is +44) or write an email.

These are the only people I can recommend from direct experience. But there are surely people who can help more. Perhaps other people here in the forum know someone. But do see Levanah. It will be a whole nother level compared to the reiki. I've had normal reiki too. 

That sounds pretty good, check that out !!!!!!!

You have not severed any important spiritual pathways. Otherwise you would be dead within a second. You might have blocked or deactivated some stuff. But this 100% healable. No doubt.

There are solutions to every problem. Keep seeking and you will find.

I reached out to all of those today as well as spiritual emergency. I’ve posted everywhere I can online with my story and links to here. Guys I really think this is it for me :/ I can’t go on any longer in this state. Time is gone. It’s like I’m stuck in another state of time. I don’t know how to unblock or do any of this but I’m terrified of psychosis or something worse. I believe in God and I’m so scared I crossed some sort of boundary or line and severed myself off somewhere. I cannot feel anything. I can go for a week without drinking water or eating food. I can go with zero sleep. Something is really wrong ;( horribly horribly wrong. I don’t want to hurt my family with this but I cannot continue in this for much longer. I need relief. My pituitary gland has shut down. My senses are shutting down. 

I’ve looked at Facebook and messaged many people over the last few days. I am not able to work due to this but my brother is trying to help me by paying for everything. But if there’s not a door opening soon how do I continue like this? It’s better for a man to pass away from this life than to hurt everyone around him with psychosis or something else.  It’s like all I have access to is my spirit right now and I’m calling out for help to God and His Son but it’s like I cut the line from my spirit to my soul on my own volition. That’s the image that keeps entering my head. That I did this. And that cannot be uncut is what I keep seeing/knowing. What did I do :/ is this even real anymore? Is there anyone even skilled enough that’s actually going to aid me to the light and the truth and not into darkness? I do not want the darkness nor evil. 

“I am stuck in my pineal gland” is still just a thought, who is that thought occurring to? If you are stuck in there, how can you be aware of everything that is going on outside of there? 

When you look around round in your field of vision what does it feel like? You feel like you are some entity inside your head, observing the world? 

Instead, just allow the world to fill your awareness, without grabbing onto anything, even the thought of yourself as an observer, stuck anywhere.

just rest in and as awareness of this field of vision. If thoughts occur, like “I feel like I am stuck” just notice those thoughts, don’t fight them, then slowly allow them to slip away so that all there is is this field of vision.

when there are no thoughts anymore, when anxiety has ceased, breathing is shallow and in the belly, restlessness has subsided and energy is calm, just rest here. This is not in any location.

location is something which occurs inside you, the awareness. You are the awareness in which location is felt, but as awareness, you are without any specific location.

without trying, just relax into this spacious awareness.

relax, breathe, and be as you are.

Awareness is linked to present moment, so what you can do is do something opposite to it, it seems like you are stuck and can't get yourself out of present moment, as if there would be no direction to take.

Edited by Claymoree

@Claymoree I don’t think that’s the problem, because he/She is obviously struggling with thoughts and emotional issues which if she was present here now would not be a problem. I think there is some problem with the ego identification which is struggling or fighting against realisation that he she is awareness. 

There is obviously a strong attachment with emotions which the ego is not willing or ready to let go of identification with, as well as identification with the body and remaining in some specific location.

Edited by Spaceofawareness

5 minutes ago, Spaceofawareness said:

@Claymoree I don’t think that’s the problem, because he/She is obviously struggling with thoughts and emotional issues which if she was present here now would not be a problem. I think there is some problem with the ego identification which is struggling or fighting against realisation that he she is awareness. 

You can have both thoughts and emotions, awareness does not remove them, it can actually make your mind hyperactive and see everything in more complex ways. Only reason you think it is like this ,is  because you did practices that includes making your mind more quiet and your emotions more calm. 

Edited by Claymoree

Don't give up man! Use the options that have already been presented in this thread. You haven't done anything irreversible and you're not alone. You probably think you're alone because you're not familiar with this domain you found yourself in, but you're not alone. People have gone through similar painful periods and experiences, so don't lose hope. Think of it as a trial, and that when you pass it something great will happen and your life will be a hundred times better than your previous normal life. Because what you've accessed here is something rare and extraordinary yet very very powerful. And if you don't know how to harness its power, it may very well turn against you. But I believe you can, and you will, because as unbelievable as it sounds, many before you have re-emerged stronger from the overwhelming suffering. Just keep in mind that there is something beautiful awaiting for you beyond the suffering, so keep looking help from experts and don't lose hope! No matter how horrible or definitive your suffering may seem, it is temporary and it is fixable! You just need to find the right people to help you. 

Infinity infinity infinity,

Again, infinity.

Infinity.

Is this the worst place to “true...” or the best?

Edited by The0Self