Raze

Game is not good for long term relationships (video)

122 posts in this topic

Just now, Karmadhi said:

@Preety_India I agree that women are hard wired to respond to those attributes i mentioned but when they are taken too far it is a problem

You have mistaken attraction for the term asshole. 

Abusive behavior is never attractive. 

The problem with the asshole stereotype is that they come with a bunch of attraction qualities. Like being funny or physically stronger. 

You might have observed this with women as well. Some women might be horribly abusive but they could be hot and sexy and cute. There is an attraction to the qualities of "hot", "sexy" etc but there is no attraction to the abusive behavior. Such people are hard to resist. Because they have attractive traits but their behavior ruins the relationship. 

The same with men. It's not about taking it too far. Some of the assholes I was describing earlier also have the standard attraction qualities like good looks, charm, funny and sexy. 

I'll give my own example. The abusive ex boyfriend I had, of course I wasn't attracted to him because he was an asshole but because he was very funny, good in bed, extremely handsome. I didn't know he was an asshole until later. But he definitely had those attraction qualities. I left the relationship because of his abusive behavior. 

See? 

Attraction is needed in the beginning. But behavior matters as well. 

Women aren't hard wired to like an abusive guy. They're simply hard wired to like an attractive guy. But unfortunately a lot of abusive men carry attraction qualities and lot of good men don't have this qualities. This is just the unfairness of nature. There are good women who aren't born to look hot. There are bad women who might have the best genetics. Nature is not always fair 

But if a guy is good as well as attractive then it's the best combination. 

Here the solution can be - a good man can work on his attraction qualities, maybe improve his looks, physique or see how he can be a bit funny and charming. Work on those areas. Similarly a woman who is good can work on her beauty and sexiness and or intelligence or other things that her man wants in her. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 hours ago, AtmoShark said:

I'm having difficulty understanding how I agreed with your statement that added nuance and yet you continue to steamroll the conversation in a direction while putting words in my mouth. 

Your other comments.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.