Javfly33

Leo what you mean when you say "I'm looking through your eyes right now"?

41 posts in this topic

Are you staying that in a literal sense or a metaphorical sense?

Can you be you (Your body moving) and at the same time look through my eyes (metaphorical sense), or is it that in my Infinity Live you are dead and you are resting as Consciousness and looking through my eyes? (Literal sense)

The true self is the one that is looking through your eyes right now, IT is experience everything because IT is the ONE and ONLY. Pure existence.

When you realize you are the self, you are experiencing everything, but because our beliefs run so deep the lower self or ego cannot realize that. Cannot access to that...

Leo is talking from the POV of THE SELF, the true Self... that's all.

It is not that the "character Leo" is looking through your eyes.

But... some sages had glimpses of that universal truth, like when Jesus knew everything about a woman he was talking to near a well (if I recall correctly in the Bible)...

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Can you be you (Your body moving) and at the same time look through my eyes (metaphorical sense), or is it that in my Infinity Live you are dead and you are resting as Consciousness and looking through my eyes? (Literal sense)

He means there is literally only one thing that claims I Am and that is the same thing in all of us. It’s nothing , when you look into yourself you find this nothing. There are not two nothings then it wouldn’t be nothing. So the nothing in you is the same nothing in me , cause again it’s nothing not something there can’t be two nothings . 
this is what all phenomena arise out of . All egos arise out of this.

@Javfly33 If you ever become conscious enough, you will realize I am you, and that your entire life I have been looking through your eyes.

I am precisely identical to you.

Don't imagine that Leo is seeing what he's seeing plus also seeing what you're seeing. That's wrong. Instead, imagine that Leo is only seeing what you are seeing!

But that is too much for you to imagine. It doesn't make to your ego.

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

The True Self. Not the bald guy (well, in a sense even the bald guy).

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Javfly33 If you ever become conscious enough, you will realize I am you, and that your entire life I have been looking through your eyes.

I am precisely identical to you.

Don't imagine that Leo is seeing what he's seeing plus also seeing what you're seeing. That's wrong. Instead, imagine that Leo is only seeing what you are seeing!

But that is too much for you to imagine. It doesn't make to your ego.

;)

Yeah it doesn´t make sense. I hope one day I´ll get it lol. 

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeah it doesn´t make sense. I hope one day I´ll get it lol. 

I am just a voice in your head. A splinter of your own fragmented mind.

Unify your mind and you will realize that I am you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am just a voice in your head. A splinter of your own fragmented mind.

Unify your mind and you will realize that I am you.

@Leo Gura So far Union has been a lonely (or a 100% intimately united) experience (depends how you look at it).

There hasn´t been any Leo around here :( Just me! 

is it that in my Infinity Live you are dead and you are resting as Consciousness and looking through my eyes? (Literal sense)

Not dead - imaginary.  You are God imagining up this world and Leo is a projection of your mind - precisely placed there by yourself for you to awaken to yourself.  Then you placed yourself into your own dream and limited yourself.

But this will take a radical shift in consciousness - a mystical shift if you will  into Infinite Consciousness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

17 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Not dead - imaginary.  You are God imagining up this world and Leo is a projection of your mind - precisely placed there by yourself for you to awaken to yourself.  Then you placed yourself into your own dream and limited yourself.

But this will take a radical shift in consciousness - a mystical shift if you will  into Infinite Consciousness.

thanks for the crisp clarification as always 9_9

I remember after I had my first serious mystical experience I discovered Leo's channel and the first video I watched gave me another mystical experience - I was literally listening to myself, talking to myself and it was as if the video became alive. 

I know listening to more conscious people usually results in your own consciousnesses heightening but this was something else.

@Javfly33

Do you believe in nouns & pronouns, or do you recognize these are just thoughts, words learned for communicating? 

Do words really identify anything? 

If you had a lucid dream, and everything was really you (the ‘dream substance of youness’) in that dream, there’d still be a use for words, communication, nouns & pronouns, etc. Though since there would be no separate things (all dream substance) this would only be for communicating, and of course, creating & co-creating. This would be the case for a non-lucid dream as well, it just would be missed. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

23 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

I remember after I had my first serious mystical experience I discovered Leo's channel and the first video I watched gave me another mystical experience - I was literally listening to myself, talking to myself and it was as if the video became alive. 

I know listening to more conscious people usually results in your own consciousnesses heightening but this was something else.

Yeah crazy right? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yeah crazy right? 

I'm just glad I began pursuing spirituality instead of thinking I'm going crazy. :)

*telling someone I'm going crazy.

Edited by Michal__

1 minute ago, Michal__ said:

I'm just glad I began pursuing spirituality instead of thinking I'm going crazy. :)

Well ultimately when you get to the deepest levels spirituality will kill you - but hey - you get to come back! 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Well ultimately when you get to the deepest levels spirituality will kill you - but hey - you get to come back! 

Has it killed you yet?

Just now, Michal__ said:

Has it killed you yet?

Indeed.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 hours ago, Michal__ said:

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

10 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

Do you believe in nouns & pronouns, or do you recognize these are just thoughts, words learned for communicating? 

Do words really identify anything? 

If you had a lucid dream, and everything was really you (the ‘dream substance of youness’) in that dream, there’d still be a use for words, communication, nouns & pronouns, etc. Though since there would be no separate things (all dream substance) this would only be for communicating, and of course, creating & co-creating. This would be the case for a non-lucid dream as well, it just would be missed. 

@Nahm Definetely. Are you trying to say that letting go of the attachment to the nouns would be beneficiary for a more clear realization?

Edited by Javfly33

An excerpt from the Kyballion:

The Hermetic Teachings are to the effect that THE ALL is Imminent in ("remaining within; inherent; abiding within") its Universe, and in every part, particle, unit, or combination, within the Universe. This statement is usually illustrated by the Teachers by a reference to the Principle of Correspondence. The Teacher instructs the student to form a Mental Image of something, a person, an idea, something having a mental form, the favorite example being that of the author or dramatist forming an idea of his characters; or a painter or sculptor forming an image of an ideal that he wishes to express by his art. In each case, the student will find that while the image has its existence, and being, solely within his own mind, yet he, the student, author, dramatist, painter, or sculptor, is, in a sense, immanent in; remaining within; or abiding within, the mental image also. In other words, the entire virtue, life, spirit, of reality in the mental image is derived from the "immanent mind" of the thinker. Consider this for a moment, until the idea is grasped.

To take a modern example, let us say that Othello, Iago, Hamlet, Lear, Richard III, existed merely in the mind of Shakespeare, at the time of their conception or creation. And yet, Shakespeare also existed within each of these characters, giving them their vitality, spirit, and action. Whose is the "spirit" of the characters that we know as Micawber, Oliver Twist, Uriah Heep--is it Dickens, or have each of these characters a personal spirit, independent of their creator? Have the Venus of Medici, the Sistine Madonna, the Apollo Belvidere, spirits and reality of their own, or do they represent the spiritual and mental power of their creators? The Law of Paradox explains that both propositions are true, viewed from the proper viewpoints. Micawber is both Micawber, and yet Dickens. And, again, while Micawber may be said to be Dickens, yet Dickens is not identical with Micawber. Man, like Micawber, may exclaim: "The Spirit of my Creator is inherent within me-- and yet I am not HE!" How different this from the shocking half-truth so vociferously announced by certain of the half-wise, who fill the air with their raucous cries of: "I am God!" Imagine poor Micawber, or the sneaky Uriah Heep, crying: "I Am Dickens"; or some of the lowly clods in one of Shakespeare's plays, eloquently announcing that: "I Am Shakespeare!" THE ALL is in the earthworm, and yet the earth-worm is far from being THE ALL. And still the wonder remains, that though the earth-worm exists merely as a lowly thing, created and having its being solely within the Mind of THE ALL--yet THE ALL is immanent in the earthworm, and in the particles that go to make up the earth-worm. Can there be any greater mystery than this of "All in THE ALL; and THE ALL in All?"

The student will, of course, realize that the illustrations given above are necessarily imperfect and inadequate, for they represent the creation of mental images in finite minds, while the Universe is a creation of Infinite Mind--and the difference between the two poles separates them. And yet it is merely a matter of degree--the same Principle is in operation--the Principle of Correspondence manifests in each--"As above, so Below; as Below, so above."

By default many of us perceive things as separate and while this has truth you can also perceive everything as one. An atom is its own individual thing yet it makes up a chair, its own individual thing. Earth is made up of everything inside of it, so is reality. And if reality is one infinite conscious "thing" in the scope of reality itself, reality/God is simultaneously experiencing everything. It is you, it is Leo, it is me. So now coming back down we shift the perspective from "I am me" to "I am God" who experiences everything. In which the "I" does not point to a particular human, but "identifies" as the whole.

Edited by Shadowraix