No Self

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is real

28 posts in this topic

@seeking_brilliance Yes... I am deleting some of my old attachments and I will upload them again... I let you know.

-_-

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@seeking_brilliance Check now! Is it working now?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@seeking_brilliance Yes, I just finished an 8 page comic. It’s in Spanish but I want to translate it to English and upload it to a website.

We will begin to publish them with a colleague in a website we have, and we will offer a download option in pdf format for a low price. And see what happens.

I have a 14 page comics that I will begin to work on it soon, written by another friend writer who already published comics in Humanoids and Heavy Metal magazine.

Finger crossed ?? 
?

@seeking_brilliance I’ll keep you updated how this is going. I’ll post it also in my journal. 

Thanks!!! 

:)

Let's not forget the most important lesson that Rudolph has to teach us

rudolph.jpg

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

23 hours ago, DocWatts said:

Let's not forget the most important lesson that Rudolph has to teach us

rudolph.jpg

Hahahaha Awesome!!! ?