No Self

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is real

28 posts in this topic

Person 1: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is real!

Person 2: This is a ridiculous statement. Please tell me you are joking.

Person 1: Why is that? Amazing how dismissive and overconfident you Normies are!

Person 2: Nice try, but your contention is far too absurd to be given consideration.

Person 1: Sounds like you are afraid that it just might be true. I am only trying to freely share ideas. I dare you to provide any contrarian evidence.

Person 2: Firstly, the position 'Rudolph is real' and 'Rudolph is fictional' are not equivalent. The former is preposterous. If you wish to claim he is real, the burden of proof is on you.

Person 1: And why might that be?

Person 2: There is no Rudolph.

Person 1: Says who?

Person 2: For God's sake, there is a universal consensus that Rudolph was always a fictional character. Historically it was a part of the Christmas tradition in Christian societies, presumably to make the whole movement more appealing to children. This is common knowledge all around the world!

Person 1: What's your source on that claim? Who is Mr. Universal Consensus and where was his evidence?

Person 2: You are a lunatic for even considering this a serious discussion!

Person 1: Ouch! Sounds like you're pretty defensive there. What's wrong? Don't worry, it will be easy to fit in with all the sheeple with your arrogance and your dismissive, closed mind.

Person 2: OK, first of all, there is no scientific evidence for Rudolph. No credible sightings, no scientific studies, no photographic evidence, no respectable mainstream media articles presenting any sort of conceivable proof that this should even be worthy of discussion. The historical records clearly state that Rudolph was only a children's character. Next you'll be saying Bugs Bunny is real.

Person 1: Oh, and he's not? Sounds like you're just a brainwashed shill pushing the agenda of the lamestream media. 

Person 2: You are a complete fool. This is so retarded. Have you no education whatsoever?

Person 1: The fact that you resort to personal insults and endlessly espousing the virtues of brain-dead 'educated' conformists, while never even having an open mind to rational discussion, is proof that YOU are the fool. If you can get over yourself, go to Rudolph-Truther.com or AlexJones.com and let the other side actually speak for once, then come back and see if you can dispute any of the arguments presented there.

Person 2: For Christ's sake, Rudolph-Truther.com is a known phony website. It is not in any way equivalent to a respectable source. I am not going to be baited into this insanity.

Person 1: Who says it's phony?

Person 2: It was listed as a deceptive website on a recent CNN report, for one.

Person 1: LOL, sounds like you've been drinking the fake news CNN Kool-Aid. 

Person 2: YOU are the one drinking fake news Kool-Aid.

Person 1: Nice comeback there, pal. Just need to up the ante in the originality department.

Person 2: This discussion is over. I cannot believe how crazy you cultists are.

Person 1: Sorry to make you lose your composure like that. I used to be closed-minded like you. The truth hurts when you've been brainwashed into supporting the Deep State narrative for an entire lifetime. I hope you're able to outgrow that straight-jacket phase some time. The truth awaits you.

*Person 2 has left the chat*

Conclusion: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is real. Any questions?

Tdlr:  Rudolph is as real as you are. 

By the way I was Rudolph in school play ?

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

27 minutes ago, No Self said:

Conclusion: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is real. Any questions?

Yes, uh.. Is Rudolph part of the Amanita muscaria shamanism? Did Santa drink Rudolph's pee to get high?

58 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Did Santa drink Rudolph's pee to get high?

Very possibly. In British/Australian/NZ vernacular, the term 'pissed' means drunk. 

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Tdlr:  Rudolph is as real as you are. 

I like this. :)

Now we are on a bridge between politics and spirituality. The conclusion that I am drawing is that no effort should be made to fight against so-called evils such as Nazism that Trojan-horse their way into political legitimacy (as outlined in the allegory of the OP 'discussion') since nothing in the world is real anyway. We should peacefully accept even worst case scenarios like mass extinctions and genocide. But what a fine line there is between a spiritual master and a psychopath!

52 minutes ago, No Self said:

Now we are on a bridge between politics and spirituality. The conclusion that I am drawing is that no effort should be made to fight against so-called evils such as Nazism that Trojan-horse their way into political legitimacy (as outlined in the allegory of the OP 'discussion') since nothing in the world is real anyway. We should peacefully accept even worst case scenarios like mass extinctions and genocide. But what a fine line there is between a spiritual master and a psychopath!

Can you freely accept while also peacefully protesting? 

@No Self  this is awesome, it is great to make a comics of it.

I can make a one or two pages comic with it if you agree.

:-)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

5 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Can you freely accept while also peacefully protesting? 

Protesting might be going a bit far. Certain actions, like voting as per one's own values or selectively sharing perspectives come naturally without needing an angry/depressed 'self' who desperately wants to change the world. Even extreme actions like the people who protected would-be Holocaust victims in their basements, require no 'self'.

And I never have to try and argue with a flat-Earther on the internet again! Oh the joy. :)

3 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

@No Self  this is awesome, it is great to make a comics of it.

I can make a one or two pages comic with it if you agree.

Thanks. You're welcome to make comics or anything else you like with it.

Edited by No Self

Just now, No Self said:

Thanks. You're welcome to make comics or anything else you like with it.

Cool, I let you know how it goes.

It's really funny, and good to read "between the lines" wisdom.

;)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

I hate getting in discussions like this.

Perfect satire. :)

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Stop drinking the Kool-Aid!

xD

Edited by abrakamowse

@No Self yeah, perhaps protest was too strong a word. I just meant, at the core--  can you freely accept while hoping and taking action for improvement. And you answered that, thanks ?

Ok, finally I made sometime and I posting some designs for the characters here in this thread.  I will post the sketches and development of the comic and when is finished I will post the comic in a separated thread.

:-)

Thanks for the fun!

That's hilarious! I was wondering about this. Thanks for following through!

79ca7ea9f668b40ace8b28156eea4b6e.jpg

7 hours ago, No Self said:

That's hilarious! I was wondering about this. Thanks for following through!

79ca7ea9f668b40ace8b28156eea4b6e.jpg

xDxDxD

Ok, I did it... here you have it!

Hope you like them guys!

:P

Rudolph-Is-Real-Page01.jpgRudolph-Is-Real-Page02.jpgRudolph-Is-Real-Page03.jpgRudolph-Is-Real-Page04.jpg

Edited by abrakamowse

@Willie hahaha Thank you!!

^_^