Rinne

Looking for an accountability partner

19 posts in this topic

Hey there, im looking for someone serious about creating positive change in their life. Im looking for someone or two who is wanting to create that change they seek but are currently struggling with procrastination. I have been able to create a couple systems that works quite well and im only looking for serious people wanting to be WINNERS and take that next step in their life. Its not going to be comfort so dont msg me if your not willing to tolerate uncomfortableness. Im doing this mainly cause i just want to seek out more WINNER type people. 

What are the main objectives? Like the list of goals in specific. Maybe you need to lure in people who share similar goals. Because winning and success sound very generic.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Anyone interested in making weekly self-actualization zoom meetings? 

Connect to Create ☼♡

6 hours ago, Oliver Saavedra said:

That is against forum guidelines. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Gesundheit Main objective is to help build u that discipline you need to actualize your goals. 

Ultimately the only person who can build discipline for you is yourself. I mean, what's to stop you from ghosting your accountability meetings? Nothing.

On 11/2/2020 at 2:33 PM, Oliver Saavedra said:

I think it could be really cool if actualized.org, or some members inside made a discord server for more relaxed and off topic talk that the forum doesnt really support.

Though doth not want these hands! - Jesus

We're wanting to make a small group to share experiences and support eachother in our process.

Send me a private message if you're interested. 

Connect to Create ☼♡

Hey,

Sounds interesting. I am a creative centipede with a lot of projects and creative endeavors and I'd love to turn things up a notch. I can definitely relate to what you say about procrastination due to the fact of not having anyone holding me accountable, but on the other hand, I can also see that I sometimes try to 'will' myself into things that may not be harmonious or right for me at this time, creating unnecessary pressure on my heart and life. So that's why I'm curious what your goals are. Creative goals, entrepreneurial goals, physical goals, social goals, ... ?

Curious to hear more

10 hours ago, smurf88 said:

Ultimately the only person who can build discipline for you is yourself. I mean, what's to stop you from ghosting your accountability meetings? Nothing.

Thats why you build systems. Whats stopping you from ghosting your job? Exactly. A job is an accountability system. 

2 hours ago, Darlisto said:

Hey,

Sounds interesting. I am a creative centipede with a lot of projects and creative endeavors and I'd love to turn things up a notch. I can definitely relate to what you say about procrastination due to the fact of not having anyone holding me accountable, but on the other hand, I can also see that I sometimes try to 'will' myself into things that may not be harmonious or right for me at this time, creating unnecessary pressure on my heart and life. So that's why I'm curious what your goals are. Creative goals, entrepreneurial goals, physical goals, social goals, ... ?

Curious to hear more

Awesome, yeah some of my goals is to create more income and overcome any traumas that im dealing with to better improve my social skills. We set a goal and then we start hacking at away day by day thru daily actions. My main focus with accountability is ensuring that progress is being made daily meaning that we are constantly putting in effort towards our goals EVEN WHEN WE DONT WANT TO. Thats the whole point and my reason to wanting to do this accountability. 

Accountability is the difference between good results and great/exceptional world class results

Do you want good results or do you want un imaginably good results?

Edited by Rinne

27 minutes ago, Rinne said:

Thats why you build systems. Whats stopping you from ghosting your job? Exactly. A job is an accountability system. 

The only thing stopping me is the fact that without a job, you go homeless. However with an online group there is no real consequence if you leave, unless you put money on it.

Just now, smurf88 said:

The only thing stopping me is the fact that without a job, you go homeless. However with an online group there is no real consequence if you leave, unless you put money on it.

Exactly thats why you create elaborate systems. 

I'm cool with collaborating with someone about habits. Determining if an accountability partner is viable.  

I'm currently listening to the audio book Atomic Habits. 

My interests :

• Discuss habit cycles
  • Create list of habits & priorities 
  • Discuss environment design
  • Discuss apps & tools
  • Build keystone habits 
  • Watch and track habits 
  • Create habit contracts for reinforcement
  • Constructing mind maps for brainstorming

6 hours ago, Ethan1 said:

I'm cool with collaborating with someone about habits. Determining if an accountability partner is viable.  

I'm currently listening to the audio book Atomic Habits. 

My interests :

• Discuss habit cycles
  • Create list of habits & priorities 
  • Discuss environment design
  • Discuss apps & tools
  • Build keystone habits 
  • Watch and track habits 
  • Create habit contracts for reinforcement
  • Constructing mind maps for brainstorming

Nice bro maybe we could work out. 

Atomic habits is amazing book for this type of work. I took some good ideas from that book and implemented it into my routines. So far things are working really well. 

On 10/28/2020 at 10:56 PM, Rinne said:

Hey there, im looking for someone serious about creating positive change in their life. Im looking for someone or two who is wanting to create that change they seek but are currently struggling with procrastination. I have been able to create a couple systems that works quite well and im only looking for serious people wanting to be WINNERS and take that next step in their life. Its not going to be comfort so dont msg me if your not willing to tolerate uncomfortableness. Im doing this mainly cause i just want to seek out more WINNER type people. 

Spots opens. 

Looking for someone who wants to work long term and is from the US. So far these systems have been highly effective and can help you get your life together and be putting in work into whatever area of life you want to be. Let me know if you interested

@Rinne Give me a DM & discuss what you want to do & what your goals are. 

Currently struggling with procrastination.

I'll see if we are a good match. It may depend on personality type, interests, gender ect..

Edited by Striving for more