Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thought Art

I am God (Trip Report)

18 posts in this topic

I am God, I am Love, I am Infinite.

There's no where to go, and nothing to do. I forgive you, I love you and I will always forgive and love you.

I am a strangeloop, and an impossible shape and I am okay. 

I went there.9_9

It's like you have been hiding from yourself all these years. Coming home is both amazing and terrifying...

You can't prove God, you ARE God. It is a totality. 

The insight and the forgiveness are too much.

Just did 5meodmt. I felt inclined to share this with everyone. Somehow you already know.

You could spend hours trying to prove to scientists, skeptics, etc etc etc but it trumps all language, all reason. You are okay.

I am afraid it's like a secret I can't tell... but it is it... there is no space...

Leo, you are a good person.

I didn't know it was possible...

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

"People say that you'll die, faster than without water

but we know it's just a lie, scare your son scare your daughter"

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Leo Gura Namaste Leo ;)

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Thought Art question what do you mean there’s nothing to do? If you are god / infinity dont you have infinite creation abilities? Isnt that kind if bland for god?

Hmmm, I love all these questions. I will make a longer post in the morning!

Love you folks!

Hey Leo, I touched my belly button

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Nate0068 Hmm, if you walk on an infinite road, did you really move at all? Infinity is a trickster for limited egos. Also because it's infinite staring at a wall for 30 seconds = 30 years of chasing success. It's an impossible shape and shape shifter. and its me and you. Trust me, you are infinite EVEN as a limited being. Infinity enjoys limitation.

@ivory I smoked about 15mgs and I layed down and it smashed me over the head. I have also been snorting some the last few days. Lots of different insights come with each trip. Crying, saying thank you thank you, I love you I forgive you, a complete energetic opening. Plus the insight I shared above. It's a great addition to your self awareness and contemplation because you can see the dissolving and reintegration of the ego, sometimes with a backlash too.

@Breakingthewall No, not at all. It was more like an overwhelming case of remembering. 

Arcadefire Lyrics I enjoy go like this: "Your name is the only word, the only word that I can say!!!!"

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

On 28/10/2020 at 4:15 PM, Thought Art said:

You could spend hours trying to prove to scientists, skeptics, etc etc etc

But who would you be really be proving it to... And when you are in the mode of proving, who would you be in that moment :D

Welcome bruh

✊

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

I'm crying from laughing so much it's all a joke! you are the ocean, it is impossible to understand, do not try !! everything is illusion, seriously, it's something incredible. It's crazy, don't try to catch it with your mind. This time I really broke the wall, and it's wonderful

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 vapes of 5mg each one 10 min ago. Absolutely clear, absolutely obvious. Too short time

47 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I'm crying from laughing so much it's all a joke! you are the ocean, it is impossible to understand, do not try !! everything is illusion, seriously, it's something incredible. It's crazy, don't try to catch it with your mind. This time I really broke the wall, and it's wonderful

You see it now :) Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to continue seeing it.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Breakingthewall if i remember correctly some time ago you had a horrible breakthrough where you were alone for eternity and there was no escape. Im curious did anything change now after the trip?

8 hours ago, Frenk said:

@Breakingthewall if i remember correctly some time ago you had a horrible breakthrough where you were alone for eternity and there was no escape. Im curious did anything change now after the trip?

Yes exactly, the first breakthrough with 5 meo was traumatic, over all the sensation of no time, no change, and void, really scary, impossible to imagine that until it happened. I did more times after that and more meditation, and I got costumed to the void, and became more open-minded. After the first time I need small dose to have a breakthrough. 

8 hours ago, Moksha said:

You see it now :) Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to continue seeing it.

Yes, nothing have comparison with that because it's the reality. Impossible decide not continue seeing it, but how to see naturally?