Bando

Alex Jones on JRE

98 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Chakra Lion said:

He has done more for society than 99% of the  ‘enlightened beings’ on this forum. 

Lolz

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The bias in this sub forum is absolutely disgusting. You guys are political materialists. 

2 hours ago, Chakra Lion said:

Another post to judge and dismiss opposing views and ideas. ?‍♂️ 
Label him stage red or a clown, but give the man some credit for trying to expose the pedophile rings for decades.

He has done more for society than 99% of the  ‘enlightened beings’ on this forum. 

Yup, he sure has done more for society. More to fuck it up xD What an awfully dumb post xD You should be grateful Leo is as tolerable with garage posts like this.

33 minutes ago, Vipassana said:

You guys are political materialists. 

That's an odd way to put it lol

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

The left and the right have similar structures but different content.

The structure is "we know the truth". 

Just now, Fadl said:

The left and the right have similar structures but different content.

The structure is "we know the truth". 

A.k.a Tier 1.

On 10/27/2020 at 7:43 PM, Leo Gura said:

Recognize when you are watching a clown show.

After recognition they can be quite entertaining. :D

Though doth not want these hands! - Jesus

48 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

A.k.a Tier 1.

Uff I thought I´m tier 77 at least.

Stop being afraid buddy and start looking at things as they are, stop depending on models. 

7 minutes ago, Fadl said:

Uff I thought I´m tier 77 at least.

Stop being afraid buddy and start looking at things as they are, stop depending on models. 

"Structure vs content" is also a model.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

"Structure vs content" is also a model.

Touche!

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lolz

6 hours ago, Lyubov said:

Yup, he sure has done more for society. More to fuck it up xD What an awfully dumb post xD You should be grateful Leo is as tolerable with garage posts like this.

@Lyubov my ‘garage’ posts hold more value than your dismissive, Leo worshipping comments. I hope I get banned for trying to give a little bit of credit to a person who publicly fights pedophilia and has tried his best to wake the people to the global control they keep falling into.

But go ahead and hate him for only the bad that you want to see with your limited awareness.

This fucking forum is starting to suck anyway, the political section has destroyed it. You can see how Bias and one sided it has become when a person saying a positive for Trump instantly gets attacked, but a Biden or a Bernie fan can freely speak without having to acknowledge their shit pick. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

@Chakra Lion Being open-minded is no problem but one needs to know when to draw the line. If you honestly believe Alex Jones has helped make this world a better place than thats all you buddy, but most people are not seeing that way.

13 minutes ago, Bando said:

@Chakra Lion Being open-minded is no problem but one needs to know when to draw the line. If you honestly believe Alex Jones has helped make this world a better place than thats all you buddy, but most people are not seeing that way.

I know he’s a crazy conspiracist with outrages believes. And I am not saying he’s the best or wisest, or always right. When I was 18 I watched him and he awoke me to the reality that there is a massive control game being played by the leaders over the peoples minds. That gave me the courage to leave my cultural upbringing and discover for myself what is actually happening.

My main dislike is that we look at a character like Alex Jones in a preconceived light where he is the crazy right wing conspiracy nut. So anyone bringing another perspective of him is attacked by the already decided minds, 

He has done some good things too. That’s it. I’m not afraid to get backlash for saying that because I know what I know.

- Edgar Allen Poe 

1 hour ago, Chakra Lion said:

a person who publicly fights pedophilia

So if I call you and your family pedophiles, will I be up there alongside Alex Jones as someone who publicly fights pedophilia?

Smearing your enemies as pedophiles is the oldest ego-trick in the book.

Two can play this game.

Hey, since Trump was friends with Epstein, that means Trump is a pedophile, and so a vote for Trump is a vote for pedophilia. And since Alex Jones knows so much about pedophiles and he supports Trump, he too must be a pedophile, cause otherwise how would he know? It takes one to know one.

So how does it feel to support pedophiles?

And since you support such massive and obvious pedophiles, maybe that's cause you're a pedophile? I mean, why else would you support pedophiles unless you were one? All this complaining about pedophiles is the perfect cover for your own pedophilia.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

All this complaining about pedophiles is the perfect cover for your own pedophilia.

What a beautiful day. I realized I can no longer relate to your thoughts.

Thanks for all your work, I wish you the best. 

Btw, the pedophiles called, they miss your old logo. ?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

Just now, Chakra Lion said:

Btw, the pedophiles called, they miss your old logo. ?

This is the damage Alex Jones is doing if you think about it ;) 

6 minutes ago, Chakra Lion said:

What a beautiful day. I realized I can no longer relate to your thoughts.

Those were your thoughts, your logic, not mine. I don't go around calling anyone a pedophile.

How interesting that you don't like it when the conspiracy theories are turned against you and your ilk.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself ;)

2 hours ago, Chakra Lion said:

I know he’s a crazy conspiracist with outrages believes. And I am not saying he’s the best or wisest, or always right. When I was 18 I watched him and he awoke me to the reality that there is a massive control game being played by the leaders over the peoples minds. That gave me the courage to leave my cultural upbringing and discover for myself what is actually happening.

My main dislike is that we look at a character like Alex Jones in a preconceived light where he is the crazy right wing conspiracy nut. So anyone bringing another perspective of him is attacked by the already decided minds, 

He has done some good things too. That’s it. I’m not afraid to get backlash for saying that because I know what I know.

He seemed like a good guy but his mind is not able to accept that some people have genuinely good intentions.  If you notice that's what the whole podcast was about.  Joe Rogan pressing that maybe not all people have evil intentions and Alex pushing back that everyone was conspiring.  His mind is not able to strike a balance or be open to that.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I think it's a mistake to say that Joe Rogan is giving Alex Jones "a platform". Just because I dont agree with someone, doesn't mean I need to shut them down and censor them. It's subverting the collective responsibility to do so. If you don't agree with him, don't listen. In a free society, if the person is ridiculous enough, most people will not take them seriously as long as their content is not shut down. When the person is shut down, it almost confirms their delusions. Instead of only blaming Alex Jones for his paranoid delusions, take responsibility for it. He wouldn't be doing this if there weren't people listening. It's our collective fault that it has taken him this far down a spiral. Also, never forget that even the craziest of people have some form or percentage of truth in their ideas. Don't be so quick to make a 100% judgement. Be honest, you have no idea what it is like to be Alex Jones. Not a fucking clue. You probably don't 100% know who you are entirely or what you could be. You can make guesses, but that's it. Allow people to talk and for things to flow. Eventually it will work itself out. 

10 hours ago, Depersonilized said:

If you don't agree with him, don't listen. In a free society, if the person is ridiculous enough, most people will not take them seriously as long as their content is not shut down. 

100% freedom of speech reduces overall free speech and in some cases increases societal harm. A flat-earthier that no one takes seriously is different than a neo-Nazi group recruiting, expanding and causing harm. 

If one person disagrees and doesn’t listen, it doesn’t mean that other people will disagree and won’t listen. If someone has a platform of 10 million viewers and invites a neo-Nazi holocaust denier on the show and has a “discussion” in which neo-Nazism is just “another opinion” - the Overton window will shift,  giving legitimacy to the views and persuade a portion of the population. “Most people” not taking things like extreme hate speech seriously is insufficient. There is a certain percentage of the population that will take it seriously, get sucked in and cause harm. There is plenty of evidence that hate speech On large platforms increases the incidents of hate crimes. Marginalizing extreme hate groups to underground fringes reduces their capacity to organize, expand and have influence. 

Those that want to maximize the amount of free speech and minimize harm understand that targeted limits of free speech is necessary.