Oppositionless

Daniel Ingram: Psychedelics, Meditation and enlightenment

107 posts in this topic

58:50 ish 

• "Some caution, the guy named 'Guna'.. joe.. I forget his name,,, the guy who did 30 days of 5-meo DMT claiming he's the most enlightened person ever by a factor of 50 or seomthing, but then it was mostly memorize and not deeply transformative inborn, baseline experience changes.  He's sort of a cautionary tale.
  • Pretty sure he's talking about Leo here, and his 30-day 5-meo retreat.

Great podcast

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

22 hours ago, Matt23 said:

the guy who did 30 days of 5-meo DMT claiming he's the most enlightened person ever by a factor of 50 or seomthing, but then it was mostly memorize and not deeply transformative inborn, baseline experience changes.  He's sort of a cautionary tale.

A bunch of empty talk.

Try the 30 day 5-MeO-DMT test. I dare ya ;)

Transformation was not my claim. Those are HIS standards and biases. My claim was pure consciousness, and my claim stands.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 10/28/2020 at 3:07 AM, Leo Gura said:

A bunch of empty talk.

Try the 30 day 5-MeO-DMT test. I dare ya ;)

Transformation was not my claim. Those are HIS standards and biases. My claim was pure consciousness, and my claim stands.

I hope so 

he’s way interested in psychedelics than other teachers. I hope he gets those tests done too 

On 10/28/2020 at 11:07 AM, Leo Gura said:

If transformation didn't happen what did you get from it?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

3 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

If transformation didn't happen what did you get from it?

Consciousness doesn't care what you get from it. Consciousness is consciousness.

4 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

But it do.

It really don't. Your ego does.

Consciousness is happy being a rock for 4 billion years.

23 hours ago, RedLine said:

Did Daniel Ingram take 5meo?

I'm curious too

After listening to the whole podcast I highly doubt it. He calls 5-MeO experiences people have are like arising and passing away just LOL xD

Here 

He describes his most or one of the most powerful experiences sober. Powerful but I don't think he entered the solipsistic Godhead, he talks all about visuals. I suspect he took like 150ug of LSD once or twice and this is what shaped his view of psychedelics. Will he do 5-MeO eventually? shall we see

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It really don't. Your ego does.

Consciousness is happy being a rock for 4 billion years.

My ego is consciousness... And we do have a purpose here. We are burrowing, and we're obviously doing this just to understand ourselves. It's a story. 

2 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

. Will he do 5-MeO eventually? shall we see

I don´t think so. He is very happiness oriented, not Truth-metaphysical oriented as Leo is. Frank Yang would probably be more willing to do it.

I am very curiious to read a trip report from somebody who is in non-dual stage of consciusness (arahatness) and make the 5-Meo experiment. It could radically change our current understanding of maps of spiritual development and metaphysics depending how they describe the "experience" regarding their sober state. No joke.

Edited by RedLine

28 minutes ago, RedLine said:

I am very curiious to read a trip report from somebody who is in non-dual stage of consciusness (arahatness) and make the 5-Meo experiment.

I'm in a permanent no center to experience non-dual state and breakthrough on DPT or 5-MeO is very very different from my normal state which is definitely different than a 'normal' human state. I haven't done radical experiments like Leo but even my first big very large dose DPT trip was more radical than everything ever before. 

-- Kenneth Folk

15 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

I'm in a permanent no center to experience non-dual state and breakthrough on DPT or 5-MeO is very very different from my normal state which is definitely different than a 'normal' human state. I haven't done radical experiments like Leo but even my first big very large dose DPT trip was more radical than everything ever before. 

are you sure you are in non-dual and not regular nirvana (casual state)? 

Edited by RedLine

15 minutes ago, RedLine said:

are you sure you are in non-dual and not regular nirvana (casual state)? 

IDK what you mean by 'regular nirvana' 

Location 4 at the end of the article http://www.nonsymbolic.org/PNSE-Article.pdf describes my experience with a caveat that 'no emotions' doesn't actually mean not having emotions but experiencing them fundamentally different, not like a classic human emotional experience

And yes I'm 100% sure about it 

Edited by Enlightenment

-- Kenneth Folk

Arising and passing away. Lol

He's clueless of what consciousness is capable of. He is parroting Buddhist dogma.

I swear, Buddhists are some of the dumbest people out there, precisely because they think they got it all figured out.

22 hours ago, RedLine said:

I don´t think so. He is very happiness oriented, not Truth-metaphysical oriented as Leo is. Frank Yang would probably be more willing to do it.

I am very curiious to read a trip report from somebody who is in non-dual stage of consciusness (arahatness) and make the 5-Meo experiment. It could radically change our current understanding of maps of spiritual development and metaphysics depending how they describe the "experience" regarding their sober state. No joke.

Frank Yang has.