Megan Alecia

What do you really really want/like in life?

18 posts in this topic

I want more of visual arts, philosophy, culture, astounding philosophers, exciting and mentally stimulating ideas, good speakers, people I just "relate" to. Here are some examples of things that give me great passion:

schiele1.jpg

(Self-portrait with Black Vase and Spread Fingers, 1911 - Egon Schiele) 

Love how this guy presents his/"his" ideas..

Edited by Megan Alecia

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

I want great physical and mental health, complete separation from family and a wonderful house with my boyfriend, and focus on spiritual growth 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Mikael89 ditto.

There's definitely a market for an app that combines those two things: 5'7" or under (in heels), hair preference: 1.blonde, 2.brunette (jet black), 3.redhead, 4.mousy, can make babies, multilingual (speaks the language of love), at least SD Green or above, within 50 miles, sense of humour optional, must be enlightened or at least have seen the Ox's tail.

That's probably why I don't have a girlfriend... And I'll also stop trolling. Sorry. My bad. Carry on.

Edited by LastThursday

All stories and explanations are false.

6 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I want great physical and mental health, complete separation from family and a wonderful house with my boyfriend, and focus on spiritual growth 

Basically this. Except I want to still be in touch with family, but not dependent on them financially or any other way

@Megan Alecia

I want to be deeply connected with nature. I want to play my role in humanities healing. I want peace and quiet. I want my health. I want family, love and community. And I want to create my art.

@aurum Hey, what have you been up to recently? I'm seeing a resurgence of posts from you and it's really exciting.

I remember a couple years ago you were a mod and a lot of your posts were stage yellow, but now they seem turquoise :D

It's Love.

I just want to know what the fuck is going on here. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

11 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

@aurum Hey, what have you been up to recently? I'm seeing a resurgence of posts from you and it's really exciting.

I remember a couple years ago you were a mod and a lot of your posts were stage yellow, but now they seem turquoise :D

Hey man!

Yeah I was a mod awhile back but took a long break from the forum. Told leo to take me off the team. Now I've come back B|.

Basically I spent the last two years really diving inward. It wasn't just the forum, I also stopped making youtube videos, writing blogs and seeing a lot of my old friends.

Hasn't been easy but I feel like a completely different person. I really like it.

I may just do a Q&A post since several people have now asked me this question lol.

@Mikael89 I like you and you are a genuine person.  I know you have esteem problems. Feel good about yourself you deserve all the best. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

This thread is an anthill of different things lol

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

5 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

I would hit you up but I’m 5’11 ...without heels lol The “within 50 miles” part is obviously not an issue, I can astral project ;) 

Yikes! I'll wear the heels then? Do you like red?

But to be really serious now - must concentrate...

What do I really really want?

I want complete mental calm, all the time. I want to flow with life instead of feeling constant friction. And I want to break out of my repetitive mundane inhumane "adult" existence. And I want reality to be magical and liberating.

i'd like to forgive everybody and just enjoy nature and life and maybe do something creative or help other people in the long run

--> This is exactly the sort of thing I complained about in another thread. Mindless thread derailing. Sorry folks I'm a devilish hypochrite. What's my forfeit? Anyway... <--

6 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Looking forward to our meeting, I will be astral projecting tomorrow at midnight, be prepared

So much "projecting" on this forum. But hey why not, I look forward to it. Shall we synchonise midnights?

I think the best thing to WANT is enlightenment. Then every other thing comes next... even mental and physical health!

@aurum :x

13 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

You gonna wear heels? ? I expect some matching outfit, red would do it...nothing please the eye more than a man wearing a dress.

Looking forward to our meeting, I will be astral projecting tomorrow at midnight, be prepared ?

This is steamy:$

I'll 3rd wheel.

It's Love.

2 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

This is steamy:$

I'll 3rd wheel.

Dont encourage us!!! 9_9

Stick to the thread topic. I'm a very bad example. Sigh.

13 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

Dont encourage us!!! 9_9

Stick to the thread topic. I'm a very bad example. Sigh.

:x:x:x

Alright...

Most deeply I want life to feel magical, like you. (Though I am taking this wording from an old Leo video)

Everything I desire is either consciously or subconsciously aiming at that goal.

As for something I like?

Hmm... w̶o̶m̶e̶n̶

I like the sensation of brilliantly voiced 7-chords and extended-chords in solo piano music :3

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.