Karmadhi

Height insecurity hurting my dating self esteem

98 posts in this topic

On 10/28/2020 at 1:37 PM, Karmadhi said:

@Opo if i lived in a country where girls had average hight then i would not have made this post. Doubt Joe Rogan lives in a country with super tall girls. Plus i dont have a youtube channel with millions of subs. Dont use extreme outliers like this please, the random short guy you see on the street or in the gym (since i workout hehe) would be a better example. 

Where do you live?

Just move to a more progressive country - problem solved

(Although I don't buy into this bs that you can't find a woman/get laid because you're too short)

Edited by Hello from Russia

@Leo Gura If there was no COVID lock downs i would but there is so i cant meet. 20 percent of girls includes those that i find unattractive, that find me unattractive (plenty of those) , that i dont vibe with at all, that are not my type of people, that are not kind or smart. With all filters it would be 0.5 percent max. So if i talked to 400 girls i would get 2 dates max. I tend to be very picky on personality (looks not so much) so yeah. I am kind smart honest and independent so i want my partner to be like that to some extent.  So yeah it's tough. Meanwhile girls as long as they arent ugly have shit load of options

@Hello from Russia Because i do not live in the USA where you can switch state with 0 fucks given. I am young and do not have that option. Plus moving because of the height of the people is just stupid. I am living in a super progressive stage green country. However stage green feminist consider height to be normal requirement but want all the other gender equality benefits. Hypocritical af from them but i cannot change that.

@Michael569

20 percent of girls includes those that i find unattractive, that find me unattractive (plenty of those) , that i dont vibe with at all, that are not my type of people, that are not kind or smart. With all filters it would be 0.5 percent max. So if i talked to 400 girls i would get 2 dates max. I tend to be very picky on personality (looks not so much) so yeah. I am kind smart honest and independent so i want my partner to be like that to some extent.  So yeah it's tough. Meanwhile girls as long as they arent ugly have shit load of options

7 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura If there was no COVID lock downs i would but there is so i cant meet. 20 percent of girls includes those that i find unattractive, that find me unattractive (plenty of those) , that i dont vibe with at all, that are not my type of people, that are not kind or smart. With all filters it would be 0.5 percent max. So if i talked to 400 girls i would get 2 dates max. I tend to be very picky on personality (looks not so much) so yeah. I am kind smart honest and independent so i want my partner to be like that to some extent.  So yeah it's tough. Meanwhile girls as long as they arent ugly have shit load of options

You can screen out tall girls just by looking at them, so this is moot.

And furthermore, if you stop being so weak, you can date tall girls too. One of the best pickup friends I had was 5'4". He got laid more than me at 6'2". So spare me your BS excuses.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Is game of that level that the short guy had achieavble for anyone? Could you have reached that level of game for eg or did he have natural tendencies to be so good with girls. My personality is super similar to yours Leo. Could you have dated girls taller than yourself after 5000 approaches which is more than 0.01 percent of guys will ever do. You are right in what you say but i cant use that short guy as inspiration if he had naturally charming personality which i do not have. I have your personality naturally just more social but still am pretty logical and analytical

7 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

@Michael569

20 percent of girls includes those that i find unattractive, that find me unattractive (plenty of those) , that i dont vibe with at all, that are not my type of people, that are not kind or smart. With all filters it would be 0.5 percent max. So if i talked to 400 girls i would get 2 dates max. I tend to be very picky on personality (looks not so much) so yeah. I am kind smart honest and independent so i want my partner to be like that to some extent.  So yeah it's tough. Meanwhile girls as long as they arent ugly have shit load of options

Have you read any books about dating, seduction,... ?

After reading The Art Of Seduction and How To Become a 3% Man these kinds of questions stopped bothering me. 

Once you do PUA after reading a few books on that matter you should have an easy time becoming better at it.

It's really no different than any other subject. You read a few books, then with practice you can become way better than the average person.

Even if you have zero talent you can still become better than 90% of people at anything, since nobody actually takes the time to educate themselves on the subject and then practice the correct techniques frequently.

With dating most of average guys that get some women just go to clubs, imitate current trends and hope to get laid. Same with fitness - people just go to the gym, watch a few videos, do what everybody else is doing and then they wonder why they aren't jacked.

Education + correct practice alone will get you better results at anything than what most people get.

Put in the time consistently, use the correct techniques (read the right books) and there's no way you can fail.

@Michal__ 3 percent men is an amaizing book but it works only for girls that are already attracted to you. "if a girl has an interest level lower than 51 percent than you cant get her. Focus on girls that show some interest at you" That is the theme of the book. Well i am lower than 51 for every girl taller than me, so 80 percent of girls are automatically out, another 10 percent automatically out from my face so 1/10 girls left. This is before me even looking at their face or personalities

1 minute ago, Karmadhi said:

@Michal__ 3 percent men is an amaizing book but it works only for girls that are already attracted to you. "if a girl has an interest level lower than 51 percent than you cant get her. Focus on girls that show some interest at you" That is the theme of the book. Well i am lower than 51 for every girl taller than me, so 80 percent of girls are automatically out, another 10 percent automatically out from my face so 1/10 girls left. This is before me even looking at their face or personalities

How often do you actually go on dates?

@Michal__ Until recently i was not interested in dating, then COVID hit. Now that i wanna start doing it, i see most girls unavailable to me because of my height. I do not have the skills to get girls taller than me, my personality is quite logical and not flirty

1 minute ago, Karmadhi said:

@Michal__ Until recently i was not interested in dating, then COVID hit. Now that i wanna start doing it, i see most girls unavailable to me because of my height. I do not have the skills to get girls taller than me, my personality is quite logical and not flirty

That's because you haven't been practicing. Your personality changes as you get more experience with women. 

The only unattractive thing is a lack of confidence. 

Maybe drink a bit of alcohol when you are just starting out. 

If you like being logical then just observe how women react when talking to them and adjust every new interaction based on how they respond. As your interactions accumulate you will logically get better, kinda as if you were artificial intelligence figuring out the formula of dating. 

@Michal__ My social skills are a lot better than before due to constant socialization. Now according to you i can get girls taller than myself? This is my problem. I am not complaining about not being able to get ANY girls, just those taller. 

The biggest problem is inside your own head. 

You've got to find a way to accept your height as it is

Yes, I know... easier said than done... This video has a very powerful visualization that can really help you:

one day this will all be memories

3 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Michal__ My social skills are a lot better than before due to constant socialization. Now according to you i can get girls taller than myself? This is my problem. I am not complaining about not being able to get ANY girls, just those taller. 

Girls like height because they associate it with confidence & masculinity, not because of the height itself.

So if you have that nailed, height shouldn't be that much of a problem.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can screen out tall girls just by looking at them, so this is moot.

And furthermore, if you stop being so weak, you can date tall girls too. One of the best pickup friends I had was 5'4". He got laid more than me at 6'2". So spare me your BS excuses.

But how many girls did he approach?

Let us say he approached five times as many girls as you did and got laid 1.5 times more than you. How can he than claim to be good with women or better than you? 

Approaching hundreds of women and then sleeping with a handful of them should not be a definition of success with the opposite sex.

1 hour ago, Timur said:

But how many girls did he approach?

Let us say he approached five times as many girls as you did and got laid 1.5 times more than you. How can he than claim to be good with women or better than you? 

Approaching hundreds of women and then sleeping with a handful of them should not be a definition of success with the opposite sex.

If you don't do street approach but are in bars instead and aren't bad at texting you could get laid with about 1 in 10 women you have conversations with.

@Timur I mean what are PUAs going to tell you? If you are average looking or short you are fucked? No ofc not, its bad for business. So they say this stuff like talk to 1000 girls and sleep with 5 of them woho. There is some truth to that though, it does help you built your skills and in that way it is good. However a good looking guy can sleep with like 1/5 girls easily as long as he is not socially retarted. With great game which can come either naturally or after 2000 approaches then yeah you can get laid by like 1/10 girls. It is like saying sleeping with girls is calculus exam so you have to learn math till grade 12 first before you can actually be successful in calculus. 2000 approaches is the metaphor for the 12 grade maths. If you are good looking or naturally charming with girls then the 2000 approaches thing is not needed