Recursoinominado

Phil Good - The Ungrounded Medium

10 posts in this topic

I follow this guy for a while (2-3 years, i think), when i first found him on Youtube he was super small, i was in a bad place (dark night of the soul, ungrounded as fuck) and he seemed like a good source of guidance at the time. I watched a lot of his videos and started to follow him on Instagram.

He is a self-proclaimed Medium, he charges for calls, offering guidance to people and even healing remotely.

The thing is, as i progressed in my path and stabilized, i started to notice that there was something off about him, some videos he seemed super unstable, i could see in his eyes. On Instagram this became more evident due to the nature of the story feature where one usually records oneself in a spontaneous manner, not super prepared and scripted. So he started to post some weird videos where he clearly was ungrounded as fuck, talking about angels and demons, fairys, dragons, conspiracy talk etc. 

He had a rough history of abuse from his family, i don't remember the exact story but it sad. After i started to notice these things i stoped watching his content and kind of forgot about him until today. He posted this video comparing victims of domestic violence with "victims" of the government for being obliged to wear masks and not "allowed to breath". 

As you can guess, the comment section is a shit show of karens and conspiracy theory people clapping furiously with his stance on COVID and this whole pandemic thing. He accused people of demonic possession (he loves this kind of thing) as a way of dealing with critics. 

The guy today has more than 230k followers on Instagram and a YouTube channel with 79k subscribers.

His followers are mostly unstable people with lots of mental disorders, going through spiritual awakening (like i was 3 years ago), extremely susceptible people! It is scary to see this guy who needs help himself leading hundreds of thousands of people to schizophrenic paths. I sensed cultish vibes.

I look at his photos and videos and immediately sense something is off about this guy, i would love some opinions on the matter as i myself plan to be a spiritual guide in a near future.

Here are his page and channel:

https://www.instagram.com/philgoodlife

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4P-B-CFmY1zAJTXBE8aoHA

To me he seems to show off way too much how super airy fairy conscious he is. I kinda question his sincerity and how loving he truly is. But he certainly has some kind of wisdom. Very nice for the ultra new agey types.

@Visionary Indeed, he seem to be very sensitive to spiritual matters, listening voices, channeling spirits etc. He reported to have gone through a dramatic spiritual awakening a few years ago that changed everything. It looks like he didn't fully integrated his new reality and got stuck in the fairy land while receiving praise by his equally delusional following ending up trapped  in a perpetual circle jerk.

Maybe he is good 

But. 

@Recursoinominado one thing that I found suspicious is his name Phil Good. Does it sound a lot like Feel Good? Strange. Maybe I'm thinking too much into it.

I'm watching his video right now. I watched nearly 40 minutes of his video. In the beginning it was okay. But deeper in the video I kinda feel like he is fluffing a lot and keeps talking in circles almost like a televangelist. Just going round and round the same thing but not making much sense. 

I did not like how he said in the end "I'm trying to focus mostly on donation based work right now." That's fishy. Why wouldn't he take clients.. 

Constantly talks about donations. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

I think the pun is intended lol Phil Good is Feel Good ?

I thought the same 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

He sounds very passionate as an psychonaut and alter realm pioneer. We are living in the dawn of alter realm pioneering. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Yep. ^^ unfortunately a lot of the old spiritual path is becoming null and outdated. It misses a LOT. Phil good is a starseed and an indigo and anchors a lot of third chakra energy. Not sure if you can tell soul vs ego yet, but he is definitely anchored in his soul. 

Genesis 27:27-29

@DreamScape Heyy! I listen to Phil a LOT and the information he anchors in is incredibly helpful and beneficial and its interesting you say third chakra energy because he does 100% anchor in a lot of sovereignty and personal power. I was however wanting to ask whether you could help me understand more about how to anchor in your soul.. I am still currently undergoing the awakening and am searching for more guidance from people on how I can do this.. I would also love to be able to tell whether someone has anchored in their soul v ego. I have read some books relating to this but I am yet to read Alice Bailey and other authors in this matter. If you could help me out, I would really appreciate it!!