Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Florian

Kayne West

53 posts in this topic

Kanye is just an interesting eccentric dude that's all over the place. Just don't take him too seriously and everything will be fine. The problem is people idolize these sorts of characters way out of proportion, and expect their skills to be able to translate over to anything.

Kanye is a fantastic artist and original thinker, but that doesn't mean he can suddenly become a seasoned politician that can make all his radical ideas happen. I mean he's welcome to try but don't be surprised at the results, or if nobody takes him seriously.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Florian

I loved his music growing up. Hard pass from me as far as him being president. The only reason we are talking about this is because he's famous and has tons of cash to spend on a campaign.

42 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

If Trump gets re-elected, that means Americans don’t hold Trump accountable and Trump gets the green light. He would become much worse in a second term

Wait I somehow overread that and thought you were talking about Kayne. 

38 minutes ago, Florian said:

@Leo Gura Did you watch the Joe Rogan episode with him?

A bit of it. Not the whole thing.

The dude is a massive narcissist. It works fine for music. But not for presidency.

Kanye would be a worse president than Trump.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Kanye would be a worse president than Trump.

But Leo . . he black! :P

You know? After listening to his rant again. He doesn't sound crazy at all. He is just excited, thinking a mile a minute.

I endorse Kanye 2024

Arc

He has a good heart. For sure we need/can use a lot of that nowadays in politics.

Anyone who wears a MAGA hat unironically should be disbarred from political office on grounds of mental deficiency ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura anyone who wears a Maga hat should be sent to Russia. :P

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

This has been posted on this forum before but it is on topic and appropriate to post it again.

Edited by Arcangelo

23 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

This has been posted on this forum before but it is appropriate and on topic to post it again.

Oh man ROFL.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Anyone who wears a MAGA hat unironically should be disbarred from political office on grounds of mental deficiency ;)

You're too harsh here, @Leo Gura!

Me on the road less traveled.

36 minutes ago, The Don said:

You're too harsh here, @Leo Gura!

In my opinion, Leo is not being harsh at all. He sees things for what they are and he is outspoken about it. 

Leo is fearless. And that's a great quality he has.

Unfortunately most people just want him to be too soft and neutral about everything. 

Leo is a very masculine tough guy with tough opinions. And that doesn't go well with egotistically driven people. 

Be appreciative of his tough character. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

After hearing Kanye rant for about 30 minutes at the JRE. I must go back to my original diagnosis: Kanye is CRAZY! IMO

4 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

This has been posted on this forum before but it is on topic and appropriate to post it again.

Hehe never seen this

In my opinion, Leo is not being harsh at all. He sees things for what they are and he is outspoken about it. 

Leo is fearless. And that's a great quality he has.

Unfortunately most people just want him to be too soft and neutral about everything. 

Leo is a very masculine tough guy with tough opinions. And that doesn't go well with egotistically driven people. 

Be appreciative of his tough character. 

huh? can't tell if you're joking or not

Edited by PurpleTree

@Florian Hahaha Kanye west a good leader? Dude Kanye is one of the least stable and more ego maniac persons I've seen on the media. And that is saying a lot.

The fact that some people seriously think that someone like him could be the president (given that Trump already is and he has 0 political experience), is both frightening and worrisome. You would let a guy who has no idea how system really works, make decision for you and lead your country?

Wouldn't you feel better knowing that someone with experience and knowledge is actually a president of your country? They spent their whole life studying politics, and then some reality star or trendy pop culture figure replaces 35+ years of experience just like that? 

Leading a country as big as USA is a hell of a responsibility. It requires SOME kind of knowledge, otherwise you risk making millions of people's lives worse. Not only in USA but people from smaller countries suffer too, sooner or later, because of this. Why would you do that?

Just outrageous...