from chaos into self

My hand is a hand

32 posts in this topic

A name is a concept. A hand is a concept. Belief is conceptual. That is the connection you're looking for.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Isnt your hand also a finger? Which is it? Is your hand a nail? What about skin? Is your hand skin or your skin a hand? 

xD this is fun!

Dont look at me! Look inside!

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

A name is a concept. A hand is a concept. Belief is conceptual. That is the connection you're looking for.

Thanks

Awesome. Now it's time to change the name from actualized.org to insanalized. Net. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, from chaos into self said:

Isn’t saying my hand is a hand a name, not a belief?

That's a name.

But you also believe you have a hand.

Like, if you are talking to me and I tell you that you don't have a hand, you will object that you in fact do -- even if you don't have a direct experience of your hand in that moment.

A better example here would be the brain. You believe you have a brain.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Awesome. Now it's time to change the name from actualized.org to insanalized. Net. 

Self =LOVE ❤️ actualized.org it's correct name. 

9 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Self =LOVE ❤️ actualized.org it's correct name. 

How do you know that's the correct name? If you are not seeing the logo right now it's just a belief. Maybe Leo did change the name. :D

-Osho

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

A better example here would be the brain. You believe you have a brain.

Stop being so rude  Leo! :D 

8 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Someone here Love is not belief it's actuality. 

Yes you don't have a brain. 

Typically zeroISinfinity response. Not so much different than your other 9000 posts. 

-Osho

35 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Typically zeroISinfinity response. Not so much different than your other 9000 posts. 

9000 posts is also your belief.

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

@r0ckyreed 9000 posts are actual hence not a beleif. 

This /actual Love  is not a beleif. 

Also let go of need for debate judgements and hate since I am not other then you(you are love you are everything). You are just hurting yourself. 

Isn't seeing and feeling my hand proof I have a hand? I may not know even if there is a material hand there, but I know the perceptions of the hand, so if I am honest I can at least say I can perceive (feel and see) this hand? Although the hand is a label. Or is the label ''my hand'' already too much?

And when I lose attention of my hand, perhaps I can say I do not know of my hand in my direct experience. But then my attention goes back to my hand. 

''I have a hand'' maybe a belief, but that belief stops my hand getting hurt and protects me, and allows me to use it. So what is the big problem with the belief of my hand?

20 minutes ago, Samuel Garcia said:

Isn't seeing and feeling my hand proof I have a hand? I may not know even if there is a material hand there, but I know the perceptions of the hand, so if I am honest I can at least say I can perceive (feel and see) this hand? Although the hand is a label. Or is the label ''my hand'' already too much?

And when I lose attention of my hand, perhaps I can say I do not know of my hand in my direct experience. But then my attention goes back to my hand. 

Why don't you believe that your hand exists one moment and doesn't exist the next? Then it is created the next. This more reflects your experience. Yet you believe in a permanent physical hand.

''I have a hand'' maybe a belief, but that belief stops my hand getting hurt and protects me, and allows me to use it. So what is the big problem with the belief of my hand?

And what is the problem when Nazis believe that Jews are like cockroaches? It helps protect white Nazi purity from being poluted by those dirty Jews.

Hey, as long as you are surviving, what's wrong with lies? If I steal your money by lying to you, what's wrong with that? I can buy myself a nice car. Great, right?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, Samuel Garcia said:

So what is the big problem with the belief of my hand?

No problem at all, as long as you see the difference between the actuality and the belief. The territory and the map. The problem is, we spend so much time in abstract beliefs, we're asleep to what's real. Awake to what's actual, what the word points to. 

59 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why don't you believe that your hand exists one moment and doesn't exist the next? Then it is created the next. This more reflects your experience. Yet you believe in a permanent physical hand.

So then what's true beyond my experience, if anything? If I look down, my hand is still there so it seems that there is still a permanent physical hand. What are you saying is the truth here? Ultimately can we ever know what is the truth, or can we only know what we directly experience?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Hey, as long as you are surviving, what's wrong with lies? If I steal your money by lying to you, what's wrong with that? I can buy myself a nice car. Great, right?

Can I still get to the truth, and still survive? If I didn't have the beliefs regarding my body and the material world, I might physically die -- and still not get to the truth of existence in that case! 

That's why I'm on alert from Scams all seconds of the day. Everyone praises tony robbins but the thing is tony robbins is a scam artist unlike the common herd says. People mostly focus on people say and not what they are trying to say. I only just focus on what they are trying to say. I was in tony robbins website the other week and he offered some weird training to make money and I didnt buy it. Because I have the pre conceived notion that everything online is a scam. And it was a scam. I'm a very picky buyer so I can save up my money for a nice house and a nice race car along with daily driver electric car. I realized in my last contemplation session that I am very attached to things.  Minimalism is the best way to save money. And watch out tony Robbins scams out there. And

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary