Tim R

For f*ck's sake Leo

111 posts in this topic

@Nahm  I wanted to give you a warning for insulting me, a Moderator of the Actualized.org Forum, but as I, Moderator of the Actualized.org Forum, have once said: that would be very dumb, so I am not giving you a warning, even though you would've definitely forgiven me my dumb actions.

40 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@Nahm  I wanted to give you a warning for insulting me, a Moderator of the Actualized.org Forum, but as I, Moderator of the Actualized.org Forum, have once said: that would be very dumb, so I am not giving you a warning, even though you would've definitely forgiven me my dumb actions.

Huh, I happen to be exactly as dumb as I am to read this! 

@Tim R I appreciate you being bold enough to start this thread. Leo can be condescending and arrogant which I find off-putting an unnecessary. Sometimes I take breaks from the forum because I get tired of his attitude. However, I keep returning because I've learned a lot here and have grown as a result. I've yet to find any other resources that offer anything close to what you can find here. That said, I take everything Leo says with a grain of salt. His antics prevent me from trusting him fully.

Whenever you have to take in a section you must remember there are three general perspective you can take (which fit into four categories):

That of the individual/one human 

That of the collective/multiple humans 

That of an animal or different species 

Or that of God/Reality itself. 

————————————

Whenever you critique Leo notice that you are saying it from a colorful mix of these perspectives. Blend them together enough and solve this problem. 

For when everything becomes ONE perspective there is nothing more to argue against, or whatever must come your ego/intellectual way. 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

Dumb lives matter too, ya know?

Having Leo on a pedestal is a perspective. Not actuality.

39 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

Whenever you have to take in a section you must remember there are three general perspective you can take (which fit into four categories):

That of the individual/one human 

That of the collective/multiple humans 

That of an animal or different species 

Or that of God/Reality itself. 

————————————

Whenever you critique Leo notice that you are saying it from a colorful mix of these perspectives. Blend them together enough and solve this problem. 

For when everything becomes ONE perspective there is nothing more to argue against, or whatever must come your ego/intellectual way. 

Well in reality, a post like this is created every two weeks and it puts off lots of people.

So bottom line, it doesn't matter what the truth is, what matters is what people feel.

:)

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

B) I'm deliberately breaking your mold of trying to act like a saint. You need to see that conscious people can be crass. I know enlightened people who call others dumb. Why you assume they don't?

yes. yes.

true teacher teaches from behind, is not a star

Edited by March

19 hours ago, Tim R said:

@Leo Gura Why do you keep insulting people? Since I started checking out the forum and your new video a couple of minutes ago I read two new cases of you insulting people.

1. Somewhere in the comment section of your new video about science, 2. in the thread about the presidential debate you said you'd gladly pay a shit load of money to get rid of dumb people 

Not no mention the other times you call people dumb straight to their face (and even dumbest, like in the conspiracy video).

This is not okay, at all. 

I politely ask you to stop doing this. You know how many good reasons everyone who backs this up has.

It is matter of trust. 

If you trust his only intention is to help people to take near to reality than no problem.

If someone is dumb and if he calls dumb, it is highest level of love to tell someone dumb on face as normally people will avoid this situation and not inform dumb due to fear of reaction.

And if one is not dumb, it doesn't matter, as you know you are not dumb. 

Intention is importent, words doesn't matter.

It is matter of trust. 

If you trust his only intention is to help people to take near to reality than no problem.

If someone is dumb and if he calls dumb, it is highest level of love to tell someone dumb on face as normally people will avoid this situation and not inform dumb due to fear of reaction.

And if one is not dumb, it doesn't matter, as you know you are not dumb. 

Intention is importent, words doesn't matter.

3 hours ago, Atmagyani said:

Those who are suffering for any reason are dumb.

Technically yes, but there is no compassion when you call someone dumb.

There is millions of other way the discussion could go in which it will be more effective, if you stop acting out as a superior teacher who knows everything.

It's easy to justify your egotic action behind the pretense of truth, it's hard to carefully examine every words and actions you do and see if it truly come from a selfless place.

Leo can say whatever he wants, his actions show he choose the easy egotic way on this subject.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Last Tuesday, the government of Nigeria turned off the electricity supply in a region where people were peacefully protesting, so that in the evening, when there is no light anymore, their 'police forces', who have been raping and killing their own citizens (of the same race too) for some time already, (that's also why the people were protesting) could just shoot everyone in the streets while nobody could see them. (of course you would've been able to hear the gun shots through your windows if you lived in Nigeria) A similar thing happened in Ethiopia and Mauritius and I bet this is just one example of unconscious behavior in the African continent that isn't uncommon. 

That's how dumb people can get. When Leo tells you that unconsciousness is a real issue, he is not joking. When he says Africa is still stage purple and red, he doesn't mean these guys are normally just walking around, doing their own shit, while believing Santa exists or trying to win at sports or some shit like that, it's properly brutal. If you need to go shopping you are risking your life. And nobody is going to protect you, because those who are supposed to protect you are corrupt af. 

Maybe you guys do not suffer as much as Nigerians do, maybe you do, I don't know, but like working on not being dumb, raising your consciousness, is serious business. 

@bejapuskas so true. There is such a huge lack of consciousness and intelligence in this world. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Tim R That was a very strategic reply. It's obvious that person is deeply asleep and needs a rude awakening.

There is no reasoning with that person.

@Tim R You see his thinking? 

Its very saintly in the end. 
He accepts getting the backlash, losing followers etc. all for the greater goal of spiking someones consciousness to think. 

... and of course because its funny af.

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Technically yes, but there is no compassion when you call someone dumb.

There is millions of other way the discussion could go in which it will be more effective, if you stop acting out as a superior teacher who knows everything.

It's easy to justify your egotic action behind the pretense of truth, it's hard to carefully examine every words and actions you do and see if it truly come from a selfless place.

Leo can say whatever he wants, his actions show he choose the easy egotic way on this subject.

Couldn't have said it better.

1 hour ago, bejapuskas said:

When Leo tells you that unconsciousness is a real issue, he is not joking.

1 hour ago, bejapuskas said:

I don't know, but like working on not being dumb, raising your consciousness, is serious business. 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

@bejapuskas so true. There is such a huge lack of consciousness and intelligence in this world. 

@bejapuskas @Preety_India Totally agree. It can be incredibly frustrating to try to raise awareness, no matter the regard. Being confronted with so much ignorance can drive you mad if you're not carefully detached. 

Maybe that's an explanation.

Edit: Ok hang on.. I think I might've been overlooking something.

To say there's no compassion when calling someone dumb and in the same reply admitting that it's utterly frustrating to be confronted with so much ignorance, ignores the difficulty of this whole enterprise. 

@Leo Gura As long as you don't sail under false pretense I understand why you would call someone dumb. I get it now. At the same time I still hold the position that even if your intentions are good - calling someone dumb won't work in most cases, neither for you nor for them.

Edited by Tim R

@Tim R  I kind of agree with you, I also wouldn't call someone dumb for this purpose, especially online, where people cannot see body language and facial expressions and it can be even more misleading. From my experience it doesn't work like that, people get butt hurt when you call them out right, almost everyone does. I am not trying to defend everything Leo does, just providing a counter-perspective on where he might be coming from, maybe in his experience calling people dumb works and that's why he does it, I don't know.

Sometimes I think which one is more important: your intention of what u saying or what people take from what u said. I wonder which one people prefer more. 

If the second one is more important for u, then u must speak with caution with whoever u speak to. It takes energy to try not to upset people by choosing your words correctly. But when u act authenticity and speak your truth, it's up to people to be offended or to let go. It's easier ;)