Tim R

For f*ck's sake Leo

111 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, electroBeam said:

Well that's very silly, because you don't know what that state is, and therefore cannot know how someone acts from that state.

And its even more silly to assume that you (from a state that isn't what you describe Leo's to be) would know more about what wisdom, peace and love is, then what Leo does. Or to assume that you (from a lesser state) knows how a higher state should act lol. 

True that's an assumption. But, I would assume someone who has had hundreds of awakenings and fully understands love and oneness wouldn't go around hating on everyone. That's a logical assumption, based on my limited understanding of infinite love. But I could be wrong, maybe someone who becomes one with everything could then just act like a total asshole. But, based on evidence of most people who have had many awakenings, peacefulness, calm, and exuding love is a common effect. 

Sometimes we need to understand that Leo is a human being. 

And a good human being. 

Look at Leo's signature. "You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo." 

Which means you are Leo. So when Leo calls you dumb, just chill, don't take it to heart. He is only trying to correct. 

I wish 5-Meo-DMT was renamed as 5-Leo-DMT after Leo Gura. 

Just take some 5-Leo-DMT and you would be totally cool with what Leo says 

Chill guys. Let Leo be your bro. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

True that's an assumption. But, I would assume someone who has had hundreds of awakenings and fully understands love and oneness wouldn't go around hating on everyone. That's a logical assumption, based on my limited understanding of infinite love. But I could be wrong, maybe someone who becomes one with everything could then just act like a total asshole. But, based on evidence of most people who have had many awakenings, peacefulness, calm, and exuding love is a common effect. 

yeah the thing is, in a twisted way, what you call 'hate' is actually 'love' and what you call 'love' is actually 'hate'.

And that's because your dualistic mindset is biased.

Spirituality is acceptance of what is, while duality is separating what is into what is good and what is bad.

and so what you call love, is creating a duality or distinction between what a good teacher does, and what a bad teacher does. 

But what's really Good, what's actually Good, is not making any distinctions at all, and loving the whole thing at once. 

And when you love the whole thing at once, its not about upholding what you labelled good in duality, and running away from what you labelled bad in duality, its about using both sides of the coin to maximise the amount of good/love/happiness that can happen all together.

It might seem like calling people dumb is bad from a dualistic framework, but when you don't see 'dumb' as being a bad thing on its own, sometimes using dumb is actually a good thing. 

2 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

yeah the thing is, in a twisted way, what you call 'hate' is actually 'love' and what you call 'love' is actually 'hate'.

Spirituality is acceptance of what is, while duality is separating what is into what is good and what is bad.

and so what you call love, is creating a duality or distinction between what a good teacher does, and what a bad teacher does. 

But what's really Good, what's actually Good, is not making any distinctions at all, and loving the whole thing at once. 

And when you love the whole thing at once, its not about upholding what you labelled good in duality, and running away from what you labelled bad in duality, its about using both sides of the coin to maximise the amount of good/love/happiness that can happen all together.

It might seem like calling people dumb is bad from a dualistic framework, but when you don't see 'dumb' as being a bad thing on its own, sometimes using dumb is actually a good thing. 

Well said. Good points. 

7 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

The thing is, most people are dualistic, and the one who aren't, don't need Leo.

So we can brainstorm all day long how Leo is justified to act however he wants, in reality it isn't serving him and his followers.

It gives non followers one more reason to argue that he is dangerous and that he spread dangerous lies.

It doesn't matter how he feels in the inside when he says those things, people only care about what you do and appear.

You can't ignore that if your aim is to help as many people as you can.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Alan Watts talked about holy to mean whole, I don't recall which talk as there are so many, and from what I remember even said that a complete "person" would be scary as there would be no disowned aspects of humanity. Being on the way to that level or close, I'm not saying I think Leo is holy :D, I can't tell stuff like that. Eckhart Tolle also gives examples of zen masters being very stern yet loving at the same time when appropriate or needed.

1 minute ago, electroBeam said:

@Shin your followers are only dualistic if you're dualistic. 

Then how do you think people think if they are treated as dumb and stupid people ?

That's what everybody does lol

God is love

And God in them

Just now, electroBeam said:

@Shin no one is actually thinking to begin with.

Dude I'm talking about what is happening in reality, not what you wish reality is.

Whatever your peak experience you experienced or abiding state you're in, for those who don't are there, Leo appears as a condescending dick sometimes.

The only thing we're saying is that it's not helping his reputation, and reputation matters when you're in business, even if you don't care about money, cause you care about people.

We're not saying he is wrong to act the way he does, we're saying that it limits his potential.

It's not because something is true that it is wise/useful to say it.

As an exemple, saying to your wife that you find his face ugly today, isn't really wise or useful to the relationship, yet it is the truth.

The same way that treating your followers like shit isn't wise or useful to your relationship with them.

God is love

And God in them

@Shin Totally understand where you're coming from, and I'm sorry for causing you any pain, if I did.

@Member actually the God of the losers is bigger than the God of the winners. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

18 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

@Shin Totally understand where you're coming from, and I'm sorry for causing you any pain, if I did.

No you didn't, i'm happy to disagree ?

Now with that all being said, Leo is aware of this, he knows very well that the impact he could have would be 1000x higher with that just one thing taking care of.

It must annoying to see a post like that appearing every two week.

In a sense it's like hearing your best friend telling you to push harder when you're already overwhelmed.

«I'm already doing my best»

«BEST HARDER !!!»

???

God is love

And God in them

And now what? 

Do we get a license to call people dumb if it's for their own good?

What about teachers in school? If some student is completely wrong, should they lovingly and humorously call them out for being stupid while hoping that it's still rude enough to confront them with their ignorance which then results in an epiphany? 

Although I can see how this is supposed to work, I think it doesn't, at least not in most cases.

Because: if a person says something dumb enough to assume that it could be helpful to be rude enough to demonstrate to this person that he's wrong, calling them "dumb" is very, very likely the wrong choice. 

If Leo would call me dumb I'd laugh about it because I know that I'm ignorant and because I don't take it seriously, but it's wrong to assume that most people (and above all if it's some random dude in the YT comment section) will react the same way.

Leo, you have done really well to having some people take you as an idol and that's why some of them can be dissappointed when you offend or condescend them. They really love you man. This takes years of hard work and dedication, which I respect deeply. Really well done. @Leo Gura

Edited by Abdelghafar
Grammar

@Leo Gura you're so stupid, what you should have said is you'd pay a shit load of money to get MORE stupid people into culture so that the problem will become louder faster and people will want to act faster in turn before the problems they actually cause in the long term actually get too bad. 

So what we need is MORE dumb people to wipe them all out completely. And wipe out, interpret that as you wish, regardless we all need to become smarter, so biologically we may come up with a cure.

POTENTIAL CURE IF YOU ARE NOT SO BRIGHT (meant with all sincerity): If you are not so bright the smartest thing you could do, and I mean this sincerely because it is a major problem on the planet and yet no one is prescribing a cure, and you'll thank me after, is literally, become a buddhist, go to wherever you can to just literally sit and meditate, but don't just mediate, what you should do is instead train your mind all the time, do something like spotting patterns within patterns continuously (recalling the same patterns you saw before so you train working memory simultaneously), afterwards based on your findings within those patterns you're going to use method of loci to store them away and use when you notice similar patterns that you store away and compare with the same method - so you'll also be mastering your long term memory too. Then overtime, I actually think based on my own limited experimentation, that you'd become smarter, especially if that was your full time job.

Imagine if Rüdiger Gamm did this instead! Look up his case.

Edited by Origins

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@Tim R That was a very strategic reply. It's obvious that person is deeply asleep and needs a rude awakening.

There is no reasoning with that person.

THIS, If you have talked about ANYTHING related to consciousness, occult e.c.t. you can't pamper with some people (arguably a large part), especially intoxicated or you are talking with them in public or while they are doing something else, and for some people, if you share this stuff to some other people, their reaction is just straight out anger - they don't want their boundaries pushed at all because their delusion knows the power of these words internalized.