Alfonsoo

Girlfriend pulling back FAST

43 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Alfonsoo said:

@Thestarguitarist14 well in that case I wouldn’t want to have anything to do with that woman. I don’t want to maintain  a fake front just to please her. I’m willing to bend my self a little bit but being able to be vulnerable is too important.

Not saying to be fake here.  Not saying to not be vulnerable.  Be yourself.  But if you are needy, you are going to lose attraction.  Even if you are married for thirty years, you will lose attraction.  That’s just a fact 

Try going to your girl and texting her how upset you are about her behavior.  Or how much you are in love with her.  That’s the fastest way to get a woman to dump you.

5 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

Doesn't hurt to be honest though: "Hey, have I been making you feel [uncomfortable/overwhelmed] recently? I've been feeling ignored, how do you feel?"

Don't expect rainbows and sunshine. She might give you 2 word responses like: "I'm fine" 

If that happens, DO NOT respond with shit like, "See you're doing it again"

Phrasing things in a way that blames her (no matter how true it seems to you) is actually a part of your neediness, and she will realize that you're full of shit.

Instead, say something like: "Yeah, you're fine as hell~ ;) I'd love to hear more tho, I'm here for you if you ever wanna talk"

To get her to pay lots of attention to you again, you will have to prove to her over and over that you're not an insecure bitch. This means dealing with her games without playing any of your own games.

I’ll right so tomorrow I’ll call her, try to ease her trying to make her laugh a little and i’ll say something like what you’re suggesting. Seems  mature and vulnerable without chasing her. I’ll tell you how it went.

I am usally very needy with girls, ive been trying to hide my needininess and it doesnt fucking works. I have issues with that and i havent figured out what exactly is behind this neediness in the first place..