MysticSoul

What would you want if you could have anything

36 posts in this topic

I want to do music all day while feeling empowered and established in non-duality. I would pay 3000$ for that today even.

If your going to achieve anything in life, you gotta be HUNGRY!

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

2 hours ago, Nthnl said:

Must be why no ones gone through with it yet. No one can afford gods head rates haha

They can afford it, but there are too many heads.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

So, Leo is for eugenics... good to know... 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

14 minutes ago, Rilles said:

So, Leo is for eugenics... good to know... 

Trump supporters make one think twice about the merits of eugenics :P

P.S. Chill, it's a joke.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Trump supporters make one think twice about the metrics of eugenics :P

But dumb people are so useful, all the ire I have against the stupidity of Trumpers just makes me want to grow a 10000x even more! We need dumb people! We have to love their ignorance! Father, they dont know what they do! ;) 

10 minutes ago, Rilles said:

We have to love their ignorance!

We have to make fun of our ignorance, since it will be around for a while.

4 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

That doesn't remotely have anything to do with love or acceptance. ??

You'll use schadenfreude to grow yourself and call that love?

How is that schadenfreude? I dont see them having any misfortune. 

Did someone in your life make you feel bad in your youth, like you didn't deserve to be here and so you noticed that comment from Leo - because your second comment here showcases that you really wish to separate yourself from that demographic by a large margin.

Did you go through youth or childhood without being mistreated? Lucky you. 

I dont wish to separate myself to be honest, how could I, I know Im ignorant as well, how could I not be, I have a limited mind. I wish they could see their own tunnel-vision though, that is far from schadenfreude. 

I bet it was your dad wasn't it?

Please dont use personal attacks to try to get replies out of me. It was my dad, and my sister, and my mom, and my society, and the aliens on planet X, and the cats in the alley, and the cells in the primordial soup, that was what made me how I am. I dont have a sister though. 

7 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Rilles It isn't a personal attack, I can just see by what interests people and their subsequent responses to those things being pointed out, what they still need to work on within themselves.  I don't have too much judgment on it, my response was mostly an observation. 

You need to have some tact, you have no respect for the inner psychology of peoples trauma, you cant just use things like "autism", and "dad-trauma" to get a rise out of people, you need to work on that, its not very "high-consciousness". You can make calm and rational points without digging at people. 

Edited by Rilles

2 hours ago, Keyhole said:

Woo-Hoo!! ?

The Visuals and Music completely blew my mind, amazing video and work of art.

1 minute ago, Keyhole said:

Who's to say I'm not just someone opening their throat chakra?  You never know that very well could be it...

It's possible that I am currently practicing absolute honesty, and you view it as a lack of tact, and low consciousness because you aren't doing the same.

I'm pretty calm; it seems to me as though I'm seeing you quite accurately and it makes you uncomfortable.  I'm in an extraordinarily neutral state.

I can feel exactly where all of your projections are in this conversation, but if I sat there and dissected all of it it would freak you out.  You have a lot more hatred inside of you than you let on, don't you?

You just proved it. Congratulations. No need for more replies from me. 

24 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Rilles Proved what?  I never denied anything.  Deep down you know what I'm seeing.  Those things that you are denying in yourself I'm open about, and considering you're the mirror for tonight I was wondering if you had the same level of self honesty.  Guess not.  That's ok.  Most don't.

"But dumb people are so useful, all the ire I have against the stupidity of Trumpers just makes me want to grow a 10000x even more! We need dumb people! We have to love their ignorance! Father, they dont know what they do!"

Don't talk about people like they are tools if you don't want to be used in the same way.

Okay, I wont.

Promise me you wont use people as frogs for spiritual dissection as if its some holy mission, its not your job to trigger people to help them grow. You dont know what youre doing even if you think you do. You dont know what your actions can lead to. Frankly, I dont think you care, it just makes you feel holier than thou. 

Edited by Rilles

Yeah, it would be great if the whole planet would, instantly, get bumped up to Tier 2 and equivalent ego development level. Like that great awakening(?) thing some talk about.

Peace of mind. Fullfilling career. Excellent health and energy around me. Exciting life full of insights every day. Adventures. A cool husband I would be proud of who would inspire me and who would also be interested in persuing Truth with me. Awesome friends. Happy and healthy parents.