MysticSoul

What would you want if you could have anything

36 posts in this topic

Confidence? Commitment? To Love? To be loved?  

If you could have any non-materialistic thing what would you want? 

And what if there was a secret pill that could help you achieve it. Would you pay $3,000.00 for it? 

I would eventually get bored and would want to experience how it is to have limitations.

Here I am.

unborn Truth

4 minutes ago, MysticSoul said:

And what if there was a secret pill that could help you achieve it. Would you pay $3,000.00 for it? 

A peaceful, quiet mind and a relaxed body. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 hours ago, MysticSoul said:

Exactly what you, and everyone else wants, to realise the entire universe is love. 

For the world to move into green

- OR - 

To have a clear vision of meaningful work. I am very unsatisfied in my career right now and I don't see an easy way out.

50 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

I would want for everyone to graduate from being human beings into just souls, where we are more like the consciousness in our lucid dream, everything is peaceful and happy, and we can all create whatever we want and we just do so for the sake of it the joy of it, for eternity and share it and grow and there is no pain or war... no fear of death and everyone that you have ever loved is whole and complete and you are whole and complete and you have your full autonomy and there's no disease or mental illness, and that's it. Heaven.

I love this!

17 minutes ago, ivory said:

For the world to move into green

- OR - 

To have a clear vision of meaningful work. I am very unsatisfied in my career right now and I don't see an easy way out.

What would your ideal career be? I had the same issue and then I decided what my ideal career would be and I made it happen! 

@MysticSoul I don't have a clear vision yet. Honestly, I think the best I can do is help people with some of the challenges that I have overcome or some of the things where I have reached a certain degree of mastery: social skills, addiction, meditation. I don't feel ready to do any of those things just yet. In the mean time, I am considering pursuing a trade job. I am currently a software engineer and I hate it. What kind of career did you make happen?

4 hours ago, ajasatya said:

I would eventually get bored and would want to experience how it is to have limitations.

Here I am.

You can wish to not be bored again B|

4 hours ago, MysticSoul said:

Clairvoyance, or perhaps more precisely, knowledge of the past and future, all of them.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

I would gladly pay $3000 for the nonexistence of every dumb person on the planet :P

But alas, I would be called evil.

God, if you're listening, I got a check with your name on it. Just tell me where you want it mailed :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

LMAO @Leo Gura and the ban hammer : A Love story.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

I'd want some powers. Telepathy or something. Or telekinesis. Invisibility. Working the nerves of people. Something like those.... 

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

If I could have anything it would living in a nice mansion with a pool and everything. In Hawaii swimming in the ocean all day everyday. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

I want a house on an island and God walking with me. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

14 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

God walking with me. 

You already got that wherever you go ;)

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I would gladly pay $3000 for the nonexistence of every dumb person on the planet :P

God, if you're listening, I got a check with your name on it. Just tell me where you want it mailed :P

Define dumb. Everyone is dumb to someone who is smarter. There's probably some weird sentient blob alien looking at you thinking your dumb haha. I agree though ill raise your payment 2k per person. You hear that god? Split the pot nearly doubled, Jesus gonna have to make a second appearance.

Though doth not want these hands! - Jesus

@Nthnl If the price is $2000 per head then Jeff Bezos himself could not afford it and we are truly screwed ;)

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@Nthnl If the price is $2000 per head then Jeff Bezos himself could not afford it and we are truly screwed ;)

Must be why no ones gone through with it yet. No one can afford gods head rates haha

Though doth not want these hands! - Jesus

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You wouldn't need to mail that check to God, because once he's finished with all the other 6 billion people, you're screwed anyway. 

8 hours ago, Keyhole said:

everything is peaceful and happy

That'd be so boring, no joy or fun in what you've mentioned, I bet we'd have got bored.tenor (5).gif

- the joy is here where we are

- the growth is where there's pain

- Heaven Is a Place on Earth