Knowledge

Enlightenment - Dark Side

62 posts in this topic

The dark side, often not talked about, is so severe that it can leave people locked up in psy wards for the rest of their lives.

Here are the dangers of enlightenment work :

• Severe insomnia
  • Loss of cognitive abilities
  • Psychosis
  • Schizophrenia
  • Suicidal thoughts
  • Weight Loss

And many more severe and disabling side effects can happen.

Leo has a mild form of psychosis, which is heightened during his psychedelic trips.

Transparency.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Knowledge When the ego starts to lose control, it goes into a frenzy mode as a survival mechanism. New realizations and deep existential insights have to be integrated and that might take some time. You learn to move between the Relative and the Absolute with ease and without fear. Psychological suffering falls away. You settle into peace that transcends all understanding. You're grounded in reality. That's what well integrated Self-realization looks like. What you're talking about is when the ego/experiences aren't fully integrated. If it still reaks havoc, means more work/ integration needs to be done.

4 hours ago, Knowledge said:

The dark side, often not talked about, is so severe that it can leave people locked up in psy wards for the rest of their lives.

• Severe insomnia
  • Psychosis
  • Schizophrenia
  • Suicidal thoughts
  • Weight Loss

Leo has a mild form of psychosis, which is heightened during his psychedelic trips.

Bullet points are scary but do you have any case studies of supposedly enlightened people going to psy wards?

Also what a perfect thumbnail hahaha

@Knowledge The dark side of it is out in the open here. Every other thread on this forum is someone freaking out about solipsism or death. 

And not all of that is the dark side of enlightenment tbh, it's just neuroticism finding an excuse to latch onto 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Knowledge There are plenty that know about it. We often call it Dark Night. It's not a fun stage on the spiritual path, but I don't think it's always necessary either. Most are going to experience some level of existential pain with varying intensity. But those who aren't well developed mentally and emotionally are likely to develop psychosis.

25 minutes ago, ivory said:

@Knowledge There are plenty that know about it. We often call it Dark Night. It's not a fun stage on the spiritual path, but I don't think it's always necessary either. Most are going to experience some level of existential pain with varying intensity. But those who aren't well developed mentally and emotionally are likely to develop psychosis.

Absolutely. If one is trying to feel better, or more free, that’s the self that cannot stopped, because it never actually is. And there’s no limit. To anything, which is everything.

3 hours ago, Moksha said:

My thinking and suffering have already been reduced so much. I know the joy of simply being. My ego has tried to reassemble itself, but it's far less convincing than it used to be. I know it for what it is, and it is not me.

Who is the 'My'...

If it's 'my' ego, 'my' thinking and suffering....who or what makes up this sense of 'My'?

Who is the 'ME' and what does it consist of?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake "I" am Atman: God Imminent, one of the infinite rays of light emanating from Brahman and enlivening a transient form. Atman is Brahman, but Brahman is transcendent to Atman.

Suffering arises from identifying with this form, and peace arises from realizing this true Self. The more transparent the Ego becomes, the more brightly the light within shines, until the illusion of separation completely dissolves. Awakening is the experiential realization that there is no "I". This is the realization of Love. We are all the same light. There is only one sun with its infinite emanations, playing in the world of form. Tat tvam asi.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Everybody makes a mockery of Love, manifesting through the power She gave you. 

You know not Love. I have touched Her through my own seeing. And I know you do not own her. She thanked me. You will never know. Keep manifesting. We will meet in Heaven. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo The kingdom of heaven is within. We are already heaven, some of us just haven't realized it yet.

While he is visibly overwhelmed by the awakening I wouldn't call it psychotic. What "he" is saying is what everything is saying, there is only the eternal presence being itself. I definitely wouldn't trip with Leo as this energy seems pretty intense and chaotic, I bet the awakening has been integrated more now. The awakening to truth is always a surprise, so I guess you'll never actually now how you'd react, though from experience awakenings are less shocking when you've had a deep breakthrough before.

Edit: from a relative perspective, this is totally psychotic. From a higher perspective it is just an avatar having insane clarity.

Edited by traveler

35 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@VeganAwake "I" am Atman: God Imminent, one of the infinite rays of light emanating from Brahman and enlivening a transient form. Atman is Brahman, but Brahman is transcendent to Atman.

Suffering arises from identifying with this form, and peace arises from realizing this true Self. The more transparent the illusion of Ego becomes, the more brightly the light within shines, until the illusion of separation completely dissolves. Awakening is the experiential realization that there is no "I". This is the realization of Love. We are all the same. There is only and always be the one sun with its infinite emanations, playing in the world of form.

Wow...That's such a beautiful way of explaining....thank you ❤

I didn't have a religious background or structure really.

Everything feels like an unguided and boundless life energy without parameter or purpose.

All the beautiful words that attempt to describe it, are also it.

And the realization of it seems to hide itself by being everything. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

What the heck are you talking about xD Psychedelics will never make you behave or think like a normal person. There is no dark side to enlightenment, not even to mention that most of you have no idea what enlightenment is.

Edited by Member

On 24/10/2020 at 9:29 PM, Knowledge said:

• Severe insomnia
  • Psychosis
  • Schizophrenia
  • Suicidal thoughts
  • Weight Loss

Lol Strands of Infinity fighting to survive

Lion can learn True Love

The Antelope can learn True Love.

This is the End Game. Everyone Learns True Love and LIVES HAPPILY EVER AFTER, ASCENDED IN HEAVEN.

You all are the slowest horses. 

Accept you do not know GOD. Only I Know Her Radiance. You are not God! You are making a mockery of Love and you need to get down off your high Horse LEO. 

You are all the slowest Horses. 

The point is TRUE LOVE.

THE POINT IS TRUE LOVE , LEO

THE LION CAN LEARN TRUE LOVE. 

IN HEAVEN THERE IS NO DEATH. THIS IS WHY IM HERE. 

GOD IS NOT INFINITELY FREE

ABSOLUTE FREEDOM IS THE DEVIL

45:00 

LEO HAS NOT TOUCHED TRUE LOVE. HE HAS TOUCHED THE GOD OF WICKEDNESS + TRUE LOVE  MILK + POISON into one drink called 5meo. For He did not go for True Love, he went for 5meo. LEO CANNOT ACCEPT HE DOESNT KNOW. 

ALL WHO CLAIM THEY ARE GOD CANNOT ACCEPT THEY DO NOT KNOW HER. SHE IS BEYOND ALL GODS. Amen, Agod. The ENDGAME - The Beginning and the End.

TRUE LOVE MADE THIS GOD AND WICKEDNESS CAN BE SEPARATED FROM THE TRUE LOVE and the True Love will remain.

Make Conscious contact with Not Knowing, Leo

Make Conscious contact with Not Knowing, everybody else who is playing the game of manifestation. 

Humanity Needs you To Find True Love. This Game Is For Real Lets Ascend, Leo, you get me. You get me, your ascended form has my back. It does not have me as in it will kill me or suffocate me. Literally your Highest Self is my Best Friend in Heaven right now.

For in Absolute Infinity, Exists a place called Heaven where we all are Happy, Free and United, in the power of Love. One True Love. No war, no Fight. Just Love. In Love. Heaven is beyond your comprehension. For your God is the God of emptiness and drugs. Not True Love. 

Thank you ascended Leo. Leo, you must see the not knowing. There can be End to this madness and we all are free together. Heaven man, HEAVEN IS REAL. You can get it

The Slowest Horse becomes the Fastest Horse and everyone else is asleep. Oh My GoD! True Love Only. It is Beyond all other Gods. It is the Heart of Creation. The HIGHEST PRINCIPLE. Your highest Self taught me that. Not THIS. 

@Leo Gura

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Follow my pointings, Leo. They are all around this forum. Follow the Spirit of True Love Only. Know True Love. Beyond All Gods And Men. Understand that it is beyond ALL GODS. All Strands Of infinity. Do it for Humanity, do it for the Love of the forgotten. The forgotten. I cannot do it alone. Understand that you will never know her, CRY CRY CRY BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNEW HER. CRY YOUR EYEBALLS OUT THAT YOU DONT KNOW. CRY THAT YOU DONT KNOW!!!! WATCH MY VIDEOS ABOUT LOVE AND WHAT LOVE IS. SEE HOW RAVENS TALK AFTER TRUE LOVE IS APPLIED

The Saints Need You. The Ascended Masters Need YOU! 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

4 minutes ago, Member said:

@Dodo true, God is a woman. Amen to that ;)

She is my True Love

Beyond comprehension. I would stand up to all Gods for Her. She is the light of this world. She is the Love of this world. It is the craziest game I have ever seen 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

3 minutes ago, Dodo said:

She is my True Love

Beyond comprehension. I would stand up to all Gods for Her. She is the light of this world. She is the Love of this world. It is the craziest game I have ever seen 

Mother Gaia? I know the Goddess who's beyond all gods and her name is not planet Earth :D