dflores321

What are your Visions?

18 posts in this topic

What is your vision for the self actualized self? What do you want to do, what kind of person would you want to be, how would you help the world/society? What do you want for your life? 

" ..." 

-The Buddha

I want to know myself. But deep down I know that to know yourself you must have a healthy relationship with you first. 

Career wise I gravitate towards creativity/creation. I love music and art and philosophy, I mean those things like give me power that courses through my veins or something, so to speak... I can't even explain most of it. They are highly intuitive but if you're someone who consider yourself a creator you know how good it feels to just do that and have it as your work. 

As for contributing I don't know? If people like the things that I or I'll do that's great because I believe it's good for both of us. When it comes to contributing to society I don't really have any vision at all. 

I want a pleasant and peaceful life with a loving boyfriend, a nice place and stuff to work on/enjoy. A decent quiet life I suppose. That's it. 

"Those who spend too fast never grow rich." — Honoré de Balzac

My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWwoor0pG0isF4tltOlwzRw

I want to be loved and love freely. I want my business to be successful so I can have financial freedom and be able to enjoy time with my kids. 

@NoSelfSelf nothing wrong with seeking Truth :)

@Megan Alecia all we want to do imo is create, it feels so good to see your vision actualized. It's cool to see that you want a decent quiet life I really respect that. 

@MysticSoul I can relate to loving freely. I hope your business succeeds! Just keep the vision! 

" ..." 

-The Buddha

I am everything. I am simply evolving with the rest of the universe. My biology is ahead of some biologies others are ahead of my biology. The only vision I have is in the actions themselves for the results are always undetermined, the heights are always unknown, the unexplored territories still waiting to be uncovered. Those actions surround always taking on life from the perspective of consciousness enhancement for it is those parameters that define this disposition that creates this vision, and to do so in such a way that is creative, strategic, wise and yet invoked by the undefinable space of the uncontrolled, unboundaried spontaneity of invisible being.

@Origins Yes thats good :) . Although, this thread is about your personal life as well like what you want for yourself. Im curious about that. 

This is a safe space, you can be an ego here :D

" ..." 

-The Buddha

For now I want to be more fit, have a few more interesting friends, and eventually a meaningful career. My life long commitments include: ongoing social skill development, ongoing learning (reading, docs, podcasts, etc), artistic mastery. Oh, and I'll also like to find a cute, actualized woman to spend my life with.

Haha okay. Practical goals are inclusive of but not limited to: Give me them $$ (do it now, I'll give you my BSB/ACC details), constructing a dividing wall and re-designing an area in my home, creating some music doing a few cover songs, method of loci of my consciousness and in short no longer having to take notes, integrating as much of the worlds patterns (i.e. economic, political, social, cultural and other demographics) as possible and designing models, strategies, etc based on that, writing the first half to a book by the end of the year, studying wildlife around me and developing long term social networking strategies. To name a few

As for ego, enlightenment and things like this, I don't even really understand these constructs all that well but its not much of concern. I see enlightening actions though dedicated to the expansion of our consciousness, choices which raise the perception of our experience and develop the way in which we will ultimately articulate ourselves in the world through our actions. This is what our brains are for, we are architects that are meant to grow in our facility for making design choices about what best serves our creative abilities and subsequent creative choices which impact the world around us.

@Origins cool, you have a lot planned it's nice to peek into a life like yours. For the consciousness thing,  I'd say the more you get your material life handled, the deeper you can study higher consciousness work. 

" ..." 

-The Buddha

@Origins Lol, as I was typing it I considered that yes material and spiritual world are the same but I put material just to make it easier to understand. 

" ..." 

-The Buddha

What is the spiritual world? I got no idea. That's just something people made up as well.

There's just this moment, it doesn't need to be defined and it includes everything, no categories need to be assigned just potentialised.

Materialism is for people who lack the abstract reasoning capacity to understand the relationship between fluidity and solidarity, solidarity to decreasing levels therein are all that creates materialism, so it's an outgrowth not a static. Most people are autistic when it comes to understanding reality which is why people have so many arguments.