Mvrs

Will my presence ever die?

34 posts in this topic

Just now, Member said:

Before my ego death, I dreamed that some beings said Happy birthday to me. Now it makes sense why, omg.

Yeah, it was a for real insight for me too. My daughter kept saying "Happy Birthday" to me incessantly for days before the awakening, and I kept saying it wasn't my birthday, then during the awakening, I was like "OMG! It IS my birthday!" xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Just now, mandyjw said:

Yeah, it was a for real insight for me too. My daughter kept saying "Happy Birthday" to me incessantly for days before the awakening, and I kept saying it wasn't my birthday, then during the awakening, I was like "OMG! It IS my birthday!" xD

Wow, that's pretty cool. I like these spiritual insights :x

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I think it's possible. But I also think you will eventually surrender it.

Full enlightenment, paradoxically, is too good to keep for yourself. So you will share it by creating infinite others.

God is so selfless that God cannot bask in full enlightenment forever, hence creating the finite world. Ta-da! :D

But maybe you are such a selfish prick that you will just stay in full enlightenment forever :ph34r:

Ok, thanks. I guess it's boring to be enlightenment forever, but that's just my human understanding for now lol.

15 minutes ago, Member said:

it's boring to be enlightenment forever

Not boring. But selfish.

If God hoarded Infinite Love for itself, it'd be a fucking devil. God gave up total enlightenment for you. And you are so clueless you don't even get the sacrifice made. And God is so selfless that it doesn't need you to get it. And you are God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not boring. But selfish.

If God hoarded Infinite Love for itself, it'd be a fucking devil.

Does the devil lack imagination? Or is the devil imagination? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

Does the devil lack imagination? Or is the devil imagination? 

The devil is God when it isn't fully conscious of itself.

Notice, the less conscious you are of yourself, the more of a devil you become. And vice versa.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Notice, the less conscious you are of yourself, the more of a devil you become.

Funny devil is lived spelled backwards, and evil is live spelled backwards. 

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If God hoarded Infinite Love for itself, it'd be a fucking devil. 

Nice one :) I agree, God is really a saint :x

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not boring. But selfish.

If God hoarded Infinite Love for itself, it'd be a fucking devil. God gave up total enlightenment for you. And you are so clueless you don't even get the sacrifice made. And God is so selfless that it doesn't need you to get it. And you are God.

It's selfish to want to be healthy and live forever? And wish the same for others? Maybe God wants its creation to become Holy, so it gives admin privileges to become Creator itself. But that comes with a price. Giving up the devil or delusion and see the true nature which is Life. Death is the devil's ego.

Edited by Member

56 minutes ago, Member said:

It's selfish to want to be healthy and live forever? And wish the same for others? Maybe God wants its creation to become Holy, so it gives admin privileges to become Creator itself. But that comes with a price. Giving up the devil or delusion and see the true nature which is Life. Death is the devil's ego.

@Member Wanting reality to be a certain way and therefore limiting it to not be other way, it is selfish, yes. 

Edited by Javfly33

27 minutes ago, Member said:

How it is not selfish?

39 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Member Wanting reality to be a certain way and therefore limiting it to not be other way, it is selfish, yes. 

Who feeds you or takes you to the bathroom each time without the help of a caregiver? How is that selfish from your pov? The point of life is to be able to take care of yourself and survive, not sitting like a stone while doing and thinking about nothing. Selfish is to let "reality" do whatever it wants with you while you're standing there like a puppet in the hands of fate. It is a sign of being too comfortable with your egoic existence. God challenges you to evolve and become Holy, it doesn't want you to be stuck in the same condition for eternity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Notice, the less conscious you are of yourself, the more of a devil you become. And vice versa.

God can be conscious devil.

Consciousness does not guarantee moral concepts.