Mvrs

Will my presence ever die?

34 posts in this topic

I know that I amness is an illusion however when I die and my ego dissolves  will I still be present . Will I never not be present? Besides when I imagine not to be? 
Am I stuck in I amness forever ?

Edited by Mvrs

When you die you will be present as i amness thats not an illusion thats only thing there is

But you is nowhere to be find tho ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

As per my experience, your "presence" or the meta firsy person experience will never die.

Every creature is unmanifested at first and then attains manifestation. When its end has come, it once again becomes unmanifested. What is there to lament in this? (Bhagavad Gita 2:28)

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

18 minutes ago, Mvrs said:

I know that I amness is an illusion however when I die and my ego dissolves  will I still be present . Will I never not be present? Besides when I imagine not to be? 
Am I stuck in I amness forever ?

You might be into a big realization.

Imagine a place or situation where I amness would not exist :) 

Now ask yourself... who would be aware in that situation to be aware of that precise situation?

Try to imagine what is death. Now ask yourself... who would be aware of this death?

1 hour ago, SoonHei said:

@Mvrs does a tv screen disappear when the movie ends?

You're the screen, not the movie.

Screen remains, movie change.

Will I be aware of the change tho? Or do you think it’s more of an automatic process like a dream .... life is an automatic process I realize that Im

not actually doing anything it’s just a happening 

@Mvrs indeed dear One

That's the whole journey

To realize yourself as the screen, the unchanging.

But the unchanging requires you to realize this while in form. While alive and thru a body and mind.

"Die before you die and discover that what you are is beyond death"

Then you finally take a seat in your eternal chair. As the witness consiousness. 

Being. Bliss. Eternity. Alive. Consious. Always On. 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei So the thought arises on the 'screen': I'm the unchanging- I'm the sight / isness of this current thought which points at the unchanging Nothingness?

I have trouble with this because I know I erroneously conceive as far as I know, of the screen having a mind or being intelligence, but clearly the mind isn't there. Mind implies a doer-ship. The screen showing Earth (my current experience) as intelligible and coherent, doesn't mean there's a mind that's intelligent. It's isness. Is the intelligence inferred on my part wrong, somewhere? Intelligence would belong to someone, and really, there's just fluffy stuff happening. So then if the Earth dream seems highly ordered, there's really no rhyme or reason still. Yet there's a clear path to pointing that there's a screen, God. Do you see what I mean? Truth is ascertainable. I guess I'm trying to grab Nothingness, myself, and corral it into a structure, because things appear which are coherent. But 'coherent' as opposed to what? Reality has no other reality to be inconsistent with, so the dream logic is unerring because well, it's not mechanically bound and is free. Unlimited.

So there's just 'freedom' of a neverending moment with any type of content arising (because it wouldn't matter which kind of content arises.) Isness is the very presence of what's appearing? I still have the impression of it being like a ghost which generates the experience, but that's cause and effect, self and object. The worst part is I can barely figure out what my question is but I have my finger on something. It's like asking, "What determines what happens?" So that leads me to the nature of God, which it's said to be unconditional love, which permits. The dream nature takes on any form. Is it just full stop at this point? It's just maya spontaneously arising forever? The maya arising which is bliss/love (although to me it's not always easily recognizable), and sayonara, not much more to say?

Tomorrow, I dream of being a reverberating asteroid with little there besides the sensation of moving through space? Then it's a rabbit being chased by a hawk? It's bizarre if that simply is what is, but that's what seems to be apparent. Sorry for the long post lol.

IAM-ness is not illusion. It's Absolute Truth and it will be around forever.

But the biographical human self will die. The idea of being human is what dies. God-Self, or IAM-ness, remains.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

IAM-ness is not illusion. It's Absolute Truth and it will be around forever.

But the biographical human self will die. The idea of being human is what dies. God-Self, or IAM-ness, remains.

Maybe only unenlightened beings die? Do you think it is possible to achieve immortality in this lifetime?

@Member Death is imaginary. You will never die. It's impossible.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@Member Death is imaginary.

Yes but there is no end to existence. Existence ceasing to exist forever is not possible, I guess. So do you think that a being can achieve total understanding and break the cycle of samsara to never reincarnate again? Is it possible that existence can become aware of itself to such degree that death or whatever expression it takes can be imagined consciously? Including forgetting about being complete and re-entering the Matrix? o.O

14 minutes ago, Member said:

Yes but there is no end to existence. Existence ceasing to exist forever is not possible, I guess. So do you think that a being can achieve total understanding and break the cycle of samsara to never reincarnate again? Is it possible that existence can become aware of itself to such degree that death or whatever expression it takes can be imagined consciously? Including forgetting about being complete and re-entering the Matrix? o.O

I'm not totally sure about that.

I suspect that permanent liberation is actually impossible. If you awaken, you must eventually at some point forget your awakening in order to complete the circle.

Whatever happens, reality must cycle back to itself, to every point at which you existed.

One day, you will find yourself back to exactly where you are sitting now. And that day is today! Ta-da! :D

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

One day, you will find yourself back to exactly where you are sitting now. And that day is today! Ta-da! :D

Happy Birthday!!!

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

5 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Happy Birthday!!!

I would put a number on your cake, but you've been here forever ;)

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not totally sure about that.

I suspect that permanent liberation is actually impossible. If you awaken, you must eventually at some point forget your awakening in order to complete the circle.

Whatever happens, reality must cycle back to itself, to every point at which you existed.

Don't you think that full enlightenment is possible? Like you become so aware of the dream that you consciously envision the dream?

Without the forgetting part.

7 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Happy Birthday!!!

Before my ego death, I dreamed that some beings said Happy birthday to me. Now it makes sense why, omg.

6 minutes ago, Member said:

Don't you think that full enlightenment is possible? Like you become so aware of the dream that you consciously envision the dream?

Without the forgetting part.

I think it's possible. But I also think you will eventually surrender it.

Full enlightenment, paradoxically, is too good to keep for yourself. So you will share it by creating infinite others.

God is so selfless that God cannot bask in full enlightenment forever, hence creating the finite world. Ta-da! :D

How do you think you got here???

Or maybe you are such a selfish prick that you will just stay in full enlightenment forever :ph34r: