BipolarGrowth

I’m the World's First Mormon Nondualist - AMA

30 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

I’m the World's only Nondualist.

I am the first non awakened jewish semi-shark people .

Ask me anything.

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Its fun to play these word games when you  know you know what they are trying to say. 

Edited by Mulky
error

I assume you mean Mormon culturally, rather than doctrinally, since there are many Mormon beliefs which are dualistic.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Well of course everything is already non-dual, there are just imaginary lines and beliefs that seem to separate within the appearance.

Those apparent separations are not real. 

And of course non-duality is just a word pointing to everything exactly the way it is without any real separation.

So in that sense everything is already whole complete and perfect whether it's recognized or not.

There's not a separate 'you' being a nondualist, there is only everything. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Those apparent separations are not real. 

aren't you therefore creating a separation between real and not-real? 

@BipolarGrowth  how do you get on with other Mormons when you talk to them about nonduality? If you do mention it that is, or do you keep it secret? (The secret at the source of all religion!) 

2 hours ago, silene said:

aren't you therefore creating a separation between real and not-real? 

How can there be separation between something that's real and something that doesn't exist.

Would you run up to a man having a fight with his imaginary friend and tell them to separate?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Holy shit! South Park was right!

Also, picturing Dan Reynolds reading this and cringing a bit.

F it though. It’s your story, more power to ya. ?? 

My question is, psychedelics & nondual snobbery aside, what is the fastest way to help one realize the true nature? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@SoonHei psychedelics and Eastern teachings paired with Leo’s videos. Right now you are words on my iPhone screen that represent a human being who has communicated with me, but ultimately reality is just a mirror. You are me; I just don’t experience that fully right now. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@Nahm if we’re throwing psychedelics out of the equation (which I don’t think we should), the fastest way would be meditation for most people although it was a manic episode from my bipolar disorder paired with psychedelics, intense spiritual study, meditation, associating with spiritual people, etc. for me. Every discipline followed to its end ends in nondualism, but ultimately nondualism is far too simplistic of a concept. There are dualities, but at the same time nonduality is true. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY