Javfly33

Does a total Awakening cure FOMO? (Fear of losing out)

42 posts in this topic

Let's say you have fomo because you are thinking how much stuff you could be doing/experiencing and you losing your time or whatever doing nothing.

But supposedly if Infinity means you will live all and each possibility as God, doesn't that mean that you will eventually life the life of that guy who has a mansion full of models? Or that guy with an exciting and social life? Or a the life of a confident business passionate entrepreneur?

You see what Im trying to say? If you live all lives then you could just be resting in awareness if this life is boring, until the next exciting life.. withouth no fear or losing out because there's no death. Just the next imagination.

If I'm wrong be sure to point me.out what am I missing

Buying a mansion and having sex with a bunch of models while extremely pleasurable does not bring you happiness.  Nor does an exciting social life or being a confident business entrepreneur.  

People who do not have fomo see that the people who disapprove of their lives don’t have lives that they want anyway.  They like what they have in life, what they have created and are fulfilled.  They do things for the sake of experience versus what it gives them.  They feel empowered to create the life that they desire.  They do not have this feeling that they have to do something just because they committed to it.  People who have fomo usually have a lot of shame about their attitude and behavior. 

@Javfly33  

12 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

But supposedly if Infinity means you will live all and each possibility as God, doesn't that mean that you will eventually life the life of that guy who has a mansion full of models? Or that guy with an exciting and social life? Or a the life of a confident business passionate entrepreneur?

I consider this statement as being metaphorically true. The ego is concocting yet another story to satisfy the immortality project.

If you are not going to remember your past life, why does it matter? Did you forget you are consciousness?

How would you know if you were who in a past life? and how far are you going 3 lives why not 4.5billion years?

The mechanics of that understanding is just too fantastical. It requires deeper metaphysical and epistemic inquiry. 

Therefore, I would just try to understand that I am one. I cultivate my non-dual awareness, reduce my self-deception level, climb the spiral, contemplate,introspect-----

Fomo is just a projection of the mind, I would just deconstruct it. 

@Javfly33 total awakening?

It only says YES to whatsoever might be.

Does a tv give a crap about what you play on it?

Total Awakening leaves nobody to have the fear.

In the same way, you could be asking this:

When I see the snake for the rope that it is, will I still be afraid to walk by the snake?

How can you still be afraid when you have seen that there's no snake! You Afraid of a rope bruh?

That's what total awakening is. Leaves nobody to have fear. Just you in all your glory, and when you see that ALL shadows are your own, then there's no other whom you can be afraid of. There's just you. And that leaves you with just Love. Ever deepening and growing to no bound. 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@TRUTHWITHCAPITALT I don't care if don't remember my past life. It does matter knowing that I am eternal, the only being in existence, and that I live for ever.

@Javfly33 Yeah, well, the point you missed is that there is no next life. Equally there are no past lives.

All of infinity is gathered right here, right now. 

Trying to "cure" fomo by awakening to God and Infinity is like attempting to kill some bug with a nuclear bomb. It would work, but it's kinda not the right way.

20 minutes ago, Tim R said:

@Javfly33 Yeah, well, the point you missed is that there is no next life. Equally there are no past lives.

All of infinity is gathered right here, right now. 

Trying to "cure" fomo by awakening to God and Infinity is like attempting to kill some bug with a nuclear bomb. It would work, but it's kinda not the right way.

So I am not awake?

Because there is still FOMO in my life.

You are saying that all of infinity is gathered right here, right now.  I would agree, if it wasn´t for the fact that God is imagining a particular human being a not other, so that means any other human life you can imagine, either God imagines it HERE or it doesn´t. 

To be honest, I kind of tired of people behaving like they are awake but they not. I say this because last week I opened a thread about Spirituality and a guy, supposedly awake, told me that effectively I will live all lifes. And by the way Leo in his past videos said that too. 

What are your thoughts on this? @Tim R

Turn the fear of missing out to trusting that you will receive. 
But it’s nice to chase after the best opportunity. Alternatively you can learn to trade. I bet you’d be one to buy high and sell low, I used to do that. But with patience and awareness you can rationally make smart and logical moves that will benefit you even when they fail. 
Trust and you shall receive. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

In my experience awakening cures it spectacularly, and then you slowly fade out and go back to old patterns, but you see through them in a way you never did before. Then there's a lot of "work" or integration, or letting go of thoughts and beliefs. Perhaps other little awakenings and insights. Liberation might be the world you're looking for. 

There is no other possibility other than this one, except for that which is your power to freely dream and create, which is none other than the power of now and what is. But beliefs and patterns of thought have us noticing the lack of things and the absence of things. It's thought trying to think of what the lack of something is, so because it has to make it into SOMETHING, it makes it into the judgement of it's idea of what awful is or what missing out is. xD Ridiculously funny, but also tragic. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Be humble about your flaws and limitations rather then putting yourself on pedestal of wokeness. 

24 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

So I am not awake?

Because there is still FOMO in my life.

You are saying that all of infinity is gathered right here, right now.  I would agree, if it wasn´t for the fact that God is imagining a particular human being a not other, so that means any other human life you can imagine, either God imagines it HERE or it doesn´t. 

To be honest, I kind of tired of people behaving like they are awake but they not. I say this because last week I opened a thread about Spirituality and a guy, supposedly awake, told me that effectively I will live all lifes. And by the way Leo in his past videos said that too. 

What are your thoughts on this? @Tim R

@Javfly33 I think you're overthinking this big time...

If there's fomo in your life, how about you deal with that first, before you go looking for God and Infinity, hm? 

Whether people are awake or not should not concern you in the least, it doesn't matter to you?

You have so much time left exploring things like God, Infinity and all this other stuff, so take it easy

It's not helpful (at all) to speculate about any of it. Stop taking the things Leo says for granted - because most likely, it will just confuse you. If Leo says "reality is imagination" he might be lying or deluded. You won't find out by speculation. (But this is an other topic...)

As I said, I think it's the wrong approach to dealing with your fomo. Trying to fix fomo by trying to realize God/understanding Infinity is like nuking an insect. It's ridiculous.

Yes, you get rid of the insect, but also of a lot more too, which might not necessarily be a good thing. Take it easy.❤

15 minutes ago, Tim R said:

As I said, I think it's the wrong approach to dealing with your fomo. Trying to fix fomo by trying to realize God/understanding Infinity is like nuking an insect. It's ridiculous.

Yes, you get rid of the insect, but also of a lot more too, which might not necessarily be a good thing. Take it easy.❤

No, it´s not ridiculous.

At the end of the day FOMO is just another story of suffering created by the ego. @Tim R

I spent much of my life solving my problems and my suffering in material way (pursuing desire and avoiding pain) but realized now matter what I do if I keep creating the problems (The ego) happiness and peace would be impossible.

So I stopped and tried a new approach: Enlightment and trascending the ego. I did still self development stuff while I could, but knowing at the same time that is all a distraction and true freedom and liberation and dignity could really only come from deep knowing who i am and being free from delusion of thinking i am a character (and ego).

So when I say Awakening cures FOMO is another example of awakening curing basically all suffering that is caused my the ego.

So it looks im talking about a childs thing no, im talking about another example of the suffering created by ego.

And dude I have done 5-MeO-DMT some times already and saw how I am creating reality and what is not in my direct experience is just a thought. (but with some trips you dont get ALL the answers. I am not like those who act like they know everything) So maybe don´t think you are so awake and I´m a little child and now nothing about what you are talking about. I´ve been in this path for more than you probably think.

Edited by Javfly33

Why wait thats stupid do it in this life.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Let's say you have fomo because you are thinking how much stuff you could be doing/experiencing and you losing your time or whatever doing nothing.

You see what Im trying to say? If you live all lives then you could just be resting in awareness if this life is boring, until the next exciting life.. withouth no fear or losing out because there's no death. Just the next imagination.

that and more 

16 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

No, it´s not ridiculous.

At the end of the day FOMO is just another story of suffering created by the ego. @Tim R

I spent much of my life solving my problems and my suffering in material way (pursuing desire and avoiding pain) but realized now matter what I do if I keep creating the problems (The ego) happiness and peace would be impossible.

So I stopped and tried a new approach: Enlightment and trascending the ego. I did still self development stuff while I could, but knowing at the same time that is all a distraction and true freedom and liberation and dignity could really only come from deep knowing who i am and being free from delusion of thinking i am a character (and ego).

So when I say Awakening cures FOMO is another example of awakening curing basically all suffering that is caused my the ego.

So it looks im talking about a childs thing no, im talking about another example of the suffering created by ego.

If you're so sure about it all why did you even ask in the first place? 

16 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

And dude I have done 5-MeO-DMT some times already and saw how I am creating reality and what is not in my direct experience is just a thought. (but with some trips you dont get ALL the answers. I am not like those who act like they know everything) So maybe don´t think you are so awake and I´m a little child and now nothing about what you are talking about. I´ve been in this path for more than you probably think.

Seems to me like a slightly exaggerated reply but ok. Just wanted to help, jesus..

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

The direct experience of infinity. (Vs a story about infinity I can only assume you must have heard and believed, or made up for some personal reason, no offense. It’s not ‘wrong’, it’s just thinking). 

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Point to that which you are making a comparison to. Notice you’re not making a comparison, only believing you are. For example, compare your hands, to the perfect hands in your head. Then notice no comparison actually transpired. 

Stop “supposing” when you could be creating this...   that guy who has a mansion full of models, an exciting and social life, a confident business passionate entrepreneur, without fear or losing out because there's no death. Just the next imagination.   :) 

You think ‘you’re’ somewhere resting outside awareness?

Are you aware, or not? 

Are you aware that you are aware, or not? 

Does that awareness begin and end in direct experience, or not? 

Is reality unconditional, or not? 

“Let's say you have fomo because“. 

Let’s not. Let’s not give it a label, and an acronym, and start believing it’s something you have because of something else. Let’s say it’s what you’re doing. What you’re creating Hugh. 

??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Javfly33 perhaps you can cure your fear of losing out by realizing you will inevitably and no matter what lose every single dam thing you are afraid to lose :(

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

26 minutes ago, Tim R said:

If you're so sure about it all why did you even ask in the first place? 

Seems to me like a slightly exaggerated reply but ok. Just wanted to help, jesus..

I just said I don´t have all the answers.

@Tim R Didn´t want to share negative energy. Your help is appreciated. I must confess when you said "is ridiculous" I took it as an attack or mock. Im sure you didnt meant it in a bad way I guess :x

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Javfly33 perhaps you can cure your fear of losing out by realizing you will inevitably and no matter what lose every single dam thing you are afraid to lose :(

Nice

Imagine spending all of our life in pursuit of Enlightenment, or chasing some truth, just to  wake up in another dream forgetting of  everything no matter whatever  outcome might be. 

I am not awakened yet, but the more woke I become, the more I realize that FOMO is bs and everything is perfect.

I basically experience less and less FOMO as I become more woke. YET, there is still this magnetic longing for certain experiences that you want to live out as this bodymind. So there is still some "seeking" in a sense, but it feels way more healthy and way less neurotic and I personally get a lot of pleasure out of it. It is a sort of Exploration of the world while accepting the moment as is with ever-increasing strength and intensity. There is no more winning and losing as winning/losing is a duality, but there this vastness of various experiences that you can experience in your life which you can pick and choose which will have a unique meaning to you as you are unique yourself

I hope what I wrote makes sense

Edited by Hello from Russia