Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raven1998

is body and the mind is perciver?

10 posts in this topic

is body and the mind preciver of my thoughts,emotions,sights,sounds, and feelings? i can notice my thoughts and body changing, but it does not mean that im not body and mind?

Not to be harsh but this wording of the underlying question were unclear, i could guess my way to your question but i'd rather you try again so you may enjoy my idea of an answer. : )

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

11 minutes ago, Raven1998 said:

is body and the mind preciver of my thoughts,emotions,sights,sounds, and feelings? i can notice my thoughts and body changing, but it does not mean that im not body and mind?

no.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

16 minutes ago, Raven1998 said:

No. Since you are aware of your body and of your mind, neither of them could be the source of your perception (awareness). 

Your mind and your body occur within your awareness

As a matter of fact, your awareness has no source at all - however, it is the source of everything "else".

13 minutes ago, Tim R said:

No. Since you are aware of your body and of your mind, neither of them could be the source of your perception (awareness). 

As a matter of fact, your awareness has no source at all - however, it is the source of everything "else".

can i notice awareness ?

This is a theory until you experience it for yourself. But my current level of understanding is: 

No 'body and mind' as separate things. There is body-mind as a single thing, but appear as two when we're in a dualistic state. 

Therefore, when I glimpse nonduality, the awareness and contents (thoughts, feelings, sense perceptions etc) are one with the awareness. That is, reality is self-aware, panpsychism if you like. 

"can i notice awareness ?" Try. Can you create a layer of awareness, above awareness, looking at it as an object? If that's what you mean. The ego thinks it is separate and capable of this, but I've never managed it. I end up like a dog chasing its own tail :)

19 minutes ago, Raven1998 said:

can i notice awareness ?

Can you move where you are right now ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

18 minutes ago, Shin said:

Can you move where you are right now ?

yeah i can..

52 minutes ago, Tim R said:

can i notice awareness ?

1 minute ago, Raven1998 said:

yeah i can..

But how ? Aren't you already exactly where you're seated now, how could you move closer to where you're already seated ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them