mark eldridge

Stephen Hawking on God

18 posts in this topic

I was listening to a podcast this morning where a contributor said that he agreed with Stephen Hawking's death bed conviction that there is no God. Apparently Hawking said the maths and theory was kind of indisputable that God doesn't exist and the universe sprang from nothing and for no purpose whatsoever and we are a total accident. Thoughts ?   

I would say he's wrong.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster definitely exist, the church of Holy Pasta is firm on this.

@Rilles
?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

11 minutes ago, Shin said:

I would say he's wrong.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster definitely exist, the church of Holy Pasta is firm on this.

Thats bologna! 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Lol

Stephen Hawking is God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@mark eldridge he was wrong.  You can be a brilliant person yet still never open your mind to spirituality, mysticism or meditation, psychedelics, etc because you believe all the answers can be found within science.  And there you would remain, trapped - though you would never know you were trapped, which was why it remains a trap.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 hours ago, mark eldridge said:

I was listening to a podcast this morning where a contributor said that he agreed with Stephen Hawking's death bed conviction that there is no God. Apparently Hawking said the maths and theory was kind of indisputable that God doesn't exist and the universe sprang from nothing and for no purpose whatsoever and we are a total accident. Thoughts ?   

He has not made conscious contact with the Heart beyond all knowing, because he is thinking with his Mind and cannot possibly know what is beyond him.

I have overdone it on here recently

I am nothing compared to God. I do not wish to anger my creator and act foolishly. But it has been shown to me, like a revelation, how creation began. I intuitively know it is true, because it is inline with the maths and the electromagnetism of the heart and the Earth and all seems to drop into place. 

Note that what I am saying here is not something I want you to believe, but my own interpretation so far

The Earth and you have the same kind of mechanism. + on the top and - on the bottom, like a magnet. You can choose which one you anchor. One is the Love, the other is the Beast. 

If we join the Heart of Mother Earth and press the + together, we might ascend all of humanity, through joint effort, instead of ascending one by one like some teach. Look it might be right, but we need to think about the slowest horses. Think about the Dodos of this world who will never ever get it. It has to be simpler than simple. The map has to be a 4 letter word. 

But in the beginning is the word

Then there is light

1+1=3

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Hawking said the maths and theory was kind of indisputable that God doesn't exist and the universe sprang from nothing 

Nothing is God. 

The maths clearly shows that God is the Heart of all. 

Not our minds, the Hearts are the only way we can transcend and be One together.

Research the Torus field and electromagnetism. We are all connected with all of creation by one Heart. And it is Love. That's why I keep blabbing on about it. But hey! That's what we're made of. quite literally. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Hawkings is expressing the limitations of mathematics as a tool of  physics.  When he says it sprang from “nothing”, then the question becomes “What is nothing?”.   The Buddhists see “emptiness”  as the door to liberation.  So nothing is beyond the mind and verbal description.  But it is real.  The menu is not the meal.  

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

2 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

Hawkings is expressing the limitations of mathematics as a tool of  physics.  When he says it sprang from “nothing”, then the question becomes “What is nothing?”.   The Buddhists see “emptiness”  as the door to liberation.  So nothing is beyond the mind and verbal description.  But it is real.  The menu is not the meal.  

In the beginning was the menu

In the beginning was the map

The Buddhists are deceived

hehe

16 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

Sacred Geometry and mathematics explain a lot more than some gurus tbh.  Trusting that Love wins in the end is enough to anchor Love. if it can change me it can change anyone.

If someone can prove mathematically that everyone is the Heart of creation, would anyone even pay attention? 

Do people actually know simple maths? Many do not. And they do not understand maths, so they say its not important, its outside their consciousness so who cares about it. :P 

I rarely use the term "god" because it invokes concepts for a lot of people. Stephen Hawking may have been referring to an old man with a white beard in a heavenly throne; who knows.

I heard Eckhart Tolle describe an encounter with Stephen Hawking when they were at the same university. Hawking looked straight into his eyes, and he realized that Hawking had completely accepted the isness of his reality, and was at peace. Sounds a lot like enlightenment to me.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Stephen hawking was atheist based on psychological reasons not scientific reasons. You can't just be that intelligent and knowledgeable and deny God with such superficiality.  On the other side you can't blame him.. Imagine that God created you to live life disabled in such a horrible way as him.. You would have every reason to believe that if God existed he would be the actual embodiment of the word cuck. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Stephen hawking was atheist based on psychological reasons not scientific reasons. You can't just be that intelligent and knowledgeable and deny God with such superficiality.  On the other side you can't blame him.. Imagine that God created you to live life disabled in such a horrible way as him.. You would have every reason to believe that if God existed he would be the actual embodiment of the word cuck. 

The devil has us? Love is dead? Love.exe loading... 

Love.exe installation successful. 

The devil is now in the love matrix. Go north, follow the northern light together with Earth's heart ♥ She is with us through all our pains. She is suffering even more than us. Let us feed her with our love.

Let us install Love.exe in every devil and save our beautiful crystal. 

Devils I am not alone. Leo is Love.

Edited by Dodo

@Dodo I don't even know what you're talking about bro.. Stephen was disabled to the degree that he couldn't move his effing neck.. Or Just take a quick visit to the nearest children's cancer hospital or wait until you suffocate from covid... Then come tell me about your love. 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

@Dodo I don't even know what you're talking about bro.. Stephen was disabled to the degree that he couldn't move his effing neck.. Or Just take a quick visit to the nearest children's cancer hospital or wait until you suffocate from covid... Then come tell me about your love. 

It is not my love. That is not the god I bow to. That is the devil. We must work together to raise the frequency. 

Be love now. Be love now. Be love now. 

I do not want anyone to suffer. We must ascend the planet. Someone can do it its not me, its us!  

We are anchoring darkness, we must anchor light!! Those who are here, create light, more light ? raise the frequency for the highest good of all.

Connect heart centers now!! Do not submit to evil, do not transcend alone, Love leaves nobody behind.

Just now, Mikael89 said:

I know what he's talking about.. Life is tough, so some people need to believe in Love.

@Dodo You're really getting on my nerves with your Love stuff. Just saying. But it's ok, life is hard, I get it.

Look at your signature. 

If you're allergic to Love thats the devil in you squeeling.

@Dodo OK so you will just keep repeating these mantras like a robot without engaging in an actual discussion? Aight then. 

-Osho