Preety_India

Banning member @DrewNows.

78 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@DrewNows is one of the good and most active members here on this forum. He was banned because of " You are banned because of Gaslighting and dogmatic attitude." 

I do respect your concern Leo. But as we all know that Drew can be a bit too excited some times. Maybe you can give him a second chance please. Please. 

Can his ban be revoked. I'm sure a lot of people on this forum really want him and respect his presence.

Maybe a mod can simply give him a warning or something instead of directly banning him. 

We want him back, he is a good guy!!

@Leo Gura

Please Leo. You have a sweet heart. :)

:)

That right here is what is true, I am your fan now. Preety India, you are more aligned than the collective 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

9 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

The guy was never a troll.

8 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I agree. He wasn't a troll.

lol

Screenshot 2020-10-24 120817.png

@Godhead ??‍♂️xD

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

How do you even get to 20 points ? ???

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

17 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

@Shin Getting every answer right on the quiz ;)

You are so radiant...

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

12 hours ago, Godhead said:

lol

Screenshot 2020-10-24 120817.png

After I read the comment that got him banned, dude, I can't defend this guy aginst Leo, no matter how hard I tried. :D 

On 24/10/2020 at 9:36 AM, Keyhole said:

And one last thing to close off this thread for me, something I've never really fully understood about people - you guys should be prepared to say things to someone's face if you really feel that way, rather than cowardly waiting until someone is banned and can't reply back to you.

Thats a good point, banned users can still see the threads we make about them. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

On 24/10/2020 at 1:24 PM, Shin said:

How do you even get to 20 points ? ???

I have 17 ??

Effortless ;)

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

3 hours ago, Applegarden said:

After I read the comment that got him banned, dude, I can't defend this guy aginst Leo, no matter how hard I tried. :D 

He dug his own grave ??‍♂️?

I retreat. Call a better lawyer. 

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

I have 17 ??

Effortless ;)

Time to do some introspection then ???

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Well that was obviously coming, eventually.

hrhrhtewgfegege

The point with Drew is that he was completely dogmatic about beliefs that were provably wrong, not only that he thought everyone who was not aligned with his way of thinking was a sheep and ignorant. Even enlightened masters wouldnt have that type of arrogance thay would accept that they dont know everything. Also if someone was religious and had the same mindset as Drew and was on here saying that no one gets it and theyre sheep because the mainstream doesnt want you to know about God. It would provide 0 benefit for the forum. So that could of locked in mindset will always be a distraction for people on the forum and i understand why he was banned. On a person to person level i feel sorry for him as im sure hes not a bad guy hes just a bit lost and in a sense, if he could actually use the forum as a learning tool rather than trying to reinforce his beliefs, he could get a lot of benefit from it.

6 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

I have 17 ??

Effortless ;)

Congrats you got a B this time! If you care to study a bit, you might get an A+ on the next one ;)

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

3 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

Congrats you got a B this time! If you care to study a bit, you might get an A+ on the next one ;)

And then graduate xD

I think a temporary ban, 3 to 6 months long should be enforced first, and then if he continues to spout nonsense when the user comes back then a permanent ban is justified. The user might have been more frustrated that the user can't ignore certain posts from certain moderators, which might have added and compounded the user's frustration with this forum. A simple option to choose to ignore not just other user's posts but mod posts that for whatever reasons annoys you is so basic to implement in.

@Danioover9000 As this forum grows other users will develop hate against others. The deep question is: how can we solve this?

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

1 hour ago, Loving Radiance said:

Generous committee putting a lot of effort 9_9