Preety_India

Banning member @DrewNows.

78 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Of course it makes sense to a mind that believes in its own misunderstanding and conspiracy theory. No one is questioning their authenticity. Alex Jones sincerely believes his views are true, yet that type of stuff doesn’t fly here. It’s not an anything goes forum.

87885280_906721439742666_7654870231126376448_n.jpg

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

43 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Not that they don't exist, but it's debatable where they come from. One theory suggests that they come from the body itself, not from the environment. And the difference between viruses would be due to the different external forces that make the body release those viruses in response to the environment. So, in this case, the immune system is the biggest factor and distancing oneself from toxic mental environments, such as ones full of fear mongering, would be the best way to protect oneself.

What!!?? where are your resources??

Based on first-hand experience with my ex-girlfriend I am sure he was in fact gaslighting. 

:D

Edited by captainamerica

4 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

What dynamics of covid denialism are gaslighting?

"You're blind sheep getting drunk on the collective viral kool-aid"

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@commie

Yeah I agree, I think my problem is that everybody has his own definition of what a conspiracy is.

This forum (if they are seeking the truth) must not deny facts. This is my point.  That’s it. 

Guys, you seem to all live in California or something. I personally see a ton of different sorts of bugs and flies all around me every day. Some are microscopic as fuck, yet you can still notice them. For sure there is a whole world of microorganisms we don't see just because it's too small for an eye 

Just now, Hello from Russia said:

For sure there is a whole world of microorganisms we don't see just because it's too small for an eye 

I don't think anybody is denying that microorganisms exist. It's more about what they're doing.

It is super easy to get banned in politics, environmentalism section, you can talk all kind of bs in other sections  and none will care as long as you don't go completely nuts, even then you will most likely get warning, in politic section  you can get perm ban without any real reason or warning, so be careful guys.! ^.^ 

3 minutes ago, Claymoree said:

you can get perm ban without any real reason or warning, so be careful guys.! ^.^ 

... or you can just read the rules .......

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

... or you can just read the rules .......

I think everyone here knows rules, the thing is that rules are made on the fly, on personal level, which ofc is inevitable to certain extend. 

I appreciate your reminder though. 

Just now, Origins said:

@Claymoree Ban's are necessary to cull the herd and make them think twice.

Why are all replies so defensive, ofc ban's are necessary, ofc you have to read rules, why are you making my message into something it is not. 

who would've thunk that a thread about someone getting banned would get so many responses.

2 minutes ago, Origins said:

I joke. I croak. Coz I'm woke!

Don't we all. This is perhaps one of the most woke corners of the net.

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

7 minutes ago, diamondpenguin said:

who would've thunk that a thread about someone getting banned would get so many responses.

Don't we all. This is perhaps one of the most woke corners of the net.

Probably on a public level. The best of the mob haha.

Definitely not on a private level.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Look, power is exercised in the running of any organization. Executive decisions sometimes have to be made. If I felt like this guy was willing to change his ways and stop with spreading conspiracy theories, then I would let him stay. But such people cannot be cured. After they are warned or criticized, they only double down on their position and get even more aggressive and start crying "censorship". It's a disease of the mind that has no cure.

Not only did he spread conspiracy theories, he does it in an obnoxious way, portraying us all as idiots and sheep. That's classic gaslighting and it won't be tolerated here.

I'm glad you feel that way.  

When people "get worse" after you most likely politely requested they stop (I heard he got more than one warning) it's a sign that there could be a mental illness happening and it's unsafe to let those type of people continue to talk to innocent honest people on the internet.

4 hours ago, Fadl said:

What!!?? where are your resources??

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virus

"The origins of viruses in the evolutionary history of life are unclear: some may have evolved from plasmids—pieces of DNA that can move between cells—while others may have evolved from bacteria."

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

I mean if he did try to spread  that covid is a hoax.. This is really a dangerous misinformation that he is spreading here.. And it deserves the ban (if that was the reason). 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho