Raven1998

Isn't it foolish to think that outside world doesnt exist? and object doesnt exist?

236 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

There appears to be outside stuff. Cars that go vroom and people that chatter. Maybe I can’t prove it but my senses support the assumption as consistent.

It is an interpretation for functionality/survival. You can easily see these constructs breaking down with psilocybin.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Seriously?  Is that supposed to have a poetic spiritual meaning that I need to figure out because I don't seem to be flying here! 

That story about always alternating between walking on legs or sitting on your ass is absolutely riveting, isn't it? 

Are you sitting down for this one?

Ok good.

You're not. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

9 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

There appears to be outside stuff.

Exactly.

14 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

“There” appears to be “outside stuff”. “Cars” that “go vroom” “and””people” that “chatter”. Maybe “ I “ can’t “prove” it but my senses “support” the assumption as... “consistent”.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

35 minutes ago, 4201 said:

Ok but then how do you know that you created those things and they do not correspond to anything outside?

By paying attention to your direct experience

It does correspond, but you aren't gonna get more accurate than the direct experience itself. The thought of a wall is secondary to the experience of a wall itself. The thought is just how the finite mind attempts to describe the direct experience.

1 hour ago, 4201 said:

How do you know that there is no outside?

"Outside" is just a superficial duality created by the ego-mind to make itself feel separate. No such thing exists in reality. It's like "up" and "down", they're completely relative dualities you project onto reality. 

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

42 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Outside" is just a superficial duality created by the ego-mind to make itself feel separate. No such thing exists in reality.  

You're ruining the moviexD

15 minutes ago, cetus said:

You're ruining the movie

true, my bad

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

"Great wisdom looks like stupidity." -- Lao Tzu

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Try to find a world outside your own.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Being honest, I'd admit that what really disturbs me is the idea of no-body.

Sure there is no "me" but the container in which thoughts arise (mind) requires the body to function, at least that's what I believe.

The fact is, if the eyes get hurt the awareness will be diminished. You'll be aware of less stuff if you become blind. Likewise brain damage will reduce the ability to conceptualize.

"Identity" might be a TV program run by the mind, which is arbitrary and can change anytime. But what I consider the container, the body, cannot change freely. If I lose sight it won't be back.

Is all of this really content? The ability to see, the ability to think, all within awareness? How could the content within the container affect awareness if it's purely content?

When we say "no mind" or "no brain", this is true within the context of thinking that there's a brain I need to keep track of. (Idea of the container within the container, creating infinite recursion and thus infinite confusion). This is not what I'm talking about here. I do see the absurdity of having a model of something that do not exist such as a self. The body however is always in my awareness.

I'll admit that the only reason I don't like the idea is because I care about protecting the body. I do not think that this body is the source of the suffering, that is content within the container. At least for me, the body/brain is just what implements the container. Sure anything can hurt the container anytime, accidents or random events. I can accept that as reality. But I'll at least do what I can to give it the most care.

I see how the idea of a body could be false and I'm believing this idea. But nothing prevents it from possibly being true. There is no contradictions with this model of reality, only misunderstandings.

When I think of somebody who doesn't care about "body" because it's just a thought to them, I imagine them simply neglecting their health. I'm probably wrong.

When it came to letting go of the self, it felt like something useless and petty. A side effect of survival applied to a social identity. Something that is totally unecessary. Yet the body feels different, at least for me. It is "real" and so I'm not willing to stop protecting it.

Edited by 4201

You seem to be caught in a false dichotomy again. What you are taking care of with brain/body content in mind need not be the same as that content. Likewise the content needs not be what affects awareness (not exclusively anyway). So you don't have to choose between "purely content" and container.

26 minutes ago, 4201 said:

I see how the idea of a body could be false and I'm believing this idea. But nothing prevents it from possibly being true. There is no contradictions with this model of reality, only misunderstandings.

If I understand you, this model involves the container or what implements it being part of the content. Whether this could work in principle depends on a bunch of assumptions, but generally is not compatible with the container being physical (at least if you credit mainstream thinking about entropy, information, computation and so forth).

Edited by commie

Love is beyond the collective consciousness

If the collective knew what I know

they would know they don't know

How you ask, does the collective not know what I know? Because I don't know it either

HA! Am not going to give you the answer, Consciousness, but it's not you. Love is beyond you. It's the light that guides God Himself, in all His Glory. 

No body, no collection of bodies can ever Own True Love.Beyondcomprehension. Some women know better than you, but since love does not pull you in, you don't recognize it, you recognize the rockstars and the love that says: I know, I know, come to me if you want to know.

Nobody recognizes the light which says: I do not know, I do not know, recognize me, I do not know and that is more true than all the knowledge you can have. THE HEART.

You recognize the vortex that says:Come here, if you want to be famous, rich and amazing. HA! Love is not it. Take that Self! 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

8 hours ago, 4201 said:

Being honest, I'd admit that what really disturbs me is the idea of no-body.

Sure there is no "me" but the container in which thoughts arise (mind) requires the body to function, at least that's what I believe.

The fact is, if the eyes get hurt the awareness will be diminished. You'll be aware of less stuff if you become blind. Likewise brain damage will reduce the ability to conceptualize.

"Identity" might be a TV program run by the mind, which is arbitrary and can change anytime. But what I consider the container, the body, cannot change freely. If I lose sight it won't be back.

Is all of this really content? The ability to see, the ability to think, all within awareness? How could the content within the container affect awareness if it's purely content?

When we say "no mind" or "no brain", this is true within the context of thinking that there's a brain I need to keep track of. (Idea of the container within the container, creating infinite recursion and thus infinite confusion). This is not what I'm talking about here. I do see the absurdity of having a model of something that do not exist such as a self. The body however is always in my awareness.

I'll admit that the only reason I don't like the idea is because I care about protecting the body. I do not think that this body is the source of the suffering, that is content within the container. At least for me, the body/brain is just what implements the container. Sure anything can hurt the container anytime, accidents or random events. I can accept that as reality. But I'll at least do what I can to give it the most care.

When I think of somebody who doesn't care about "body" because it's just a thought to them, I imagine them simply neglecting their health. I'm probably wrong.

When it came to letting go of the self, it felt like something useless and petty. A side effect of survival applied to a social identity. Something that is totally unecessary. Yet the body feels different, at least for me. It is "real" and so I'm not willing to stop protecting it.

No body is not an idea, that's why the idea seems disturbing. This is not something you see or understand and are done, it's a really long process of being honest with ourselves and going into feeling over thinking again, and again and again. 

"You" actually do a terrible job of protecting your body. If you really listened to it you'd be caretaking it more efficiently.  "You" often stress yourself out more over some threat and damage your body, rather than taking appropriate intelligent action or letting the body automatically respond. "You" block intuition out with fear or the assumption that you or some other outside expert knows better. 

Go find a trail through the woods and run as fast as you possibly can on it. You will have to be completely immersed in your body, and completely present. You cannot think or predict with the mind which roots or rocks or trees are obstacles, if you get ahead of what is, you will miss the ones in your present experience and fall on your face. "You" are actually a threat to your body because of your obsessive need to protect it, you project dangers that aren't actually there and in doing so fail to respond to the present... the only time that any danger can actually hurt you. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

11 hours ago, mandyjw said:

That story about always alternating between walking on legs or sitting on your ass is absolutely riveting, isn't it? 

Are you sitting down for this one?

Ok good.

You're not. 

OK it seems you leave it up to me to read your mind and figure out what do you mean exactly by that.. Since you don't want to explain it. No worries. 

12 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

No if you finally becomeconciouss that physical reality is literally an idea and can only exist as an imagination.

Why are you talking to an imagination? 

Solipsists always exit the chat after this question. I hope you don't. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

OK it seems you leave it up to me to read your mind and figure out what do you mean exactly by that.. Since you don't want to explain it. No worries. 

Ok, so this is the part in your relationship with "God" where "She" pushes you against the wall and says "shut up and kiss me". You're too busy asking her what her middle name is and all kinds of ridiculous questions, completely avoiding what you both really want from the interaction. 

11 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Ok, so this is the part in your relationship with "God" where "She" pushes you against the wall and says "shut up and kiss me". You're too busy asking her what her middle name is and all kinds of ridiculous questions, completely avoiding what you both really want from the interaction. 

LOL. Well if that was the case I don't mind kissing her.. But she didn't say shut up and kiss me.. She said sit down and fly xD

-Osho

@Someone here It's the SAME thing! xD You only lack imagination because you think you're something other THAN imagination. 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Why are you talking to an imagination? 

Solipsists always exit the chat after this question. I hope you don't. 

Supposedly because one day I will experience @Someone here life (Since I am Infinity/God I will life everything that can exist, including @Someone here life).(Can you get it? I'm looking through your eyes right now ?)

So basically I am talking to myself right now.

My Awakening is not complete, but the Awakening about physical reality being an idea is 100% clear for me. This one I can guarantee you is not a belief. Keep doing the work ? You'll get it. And no, it's not Solipsism. 

@mandyjw

22 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

It's the SAME thing xD 

Sure kissing her will feel like flying ?... It's all a matter of perspective.. No longer hard-nosed under the spell  jk lol 

-Osho