Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Origins

Consciousness Raising - The highest & final frontier to development

3 posts in this topic

I don't think an adequate language and subsequent mapping has been built around moving towards higher consciousness that is really well grounded. This is a thread to promote discussion therein about building a map (not the territory of course) about what that may look like from beginning to end. 

I will contemplate this for a while and have a preliminary map built for myself by the end of the year that I'd be happy to share.

Feel free to share any ideas here, of course, this whole discussion area is dedicated to discovering related resources, but I just don't know of any cohesive systems that have been built.

So a simple diagram that illustrates what I'd argue is probably the position that a consciousness has to arrive at in order to configure itself properly for consciousness development.

This isn't to say that development can't exist without being in a nothingness state, just that there will likely be many prior developmental expansions a consciousness has to go through before it can properly integrate to this point otherwise the consciousness will likely very easily delude itself along the path of work here.

We don't have a map for higher levels of integration that are easy to follow (at least not to my present knowledge, probably is just not readily available)  because we've only recently arrived at a point in history in which the path (not necessarily all the knowledge though) has become de-occulted and thus open globally for humanity as a whole to pursue as increasingly more persons arrive at the ability to do so. 

IMG_0197 2.jpeg

Edited by Origins

Have you heard of Ken Wilber's AQAL model?  Seems pretty in-depth.  Also, Spiral Dynamics, or the 9-levels of Ego Development.  ... Ken's work seems to focus definitely more on spiritual levels of development as well.  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins