blandana

I fear that I am god and that every person I have ever met is just an illusion

87 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God is Love. Fear is the opposite of Love.

Thank you for this. I'll internalize it.

Me on the road less traveled.

6 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

Life makes no sense. Lol no sense comes of our beliefs. Only madness. You believe you are god? Ha! If only! You believe that everything is a figment of your imagination? Wow. What A belief!

on the contrary that is only what I suspect, not what I believe.

I am not entirely gullible.

10 hours ago, Nahm said:

Like a light cast upon a wall, there is no such thing as “depth”. [...] This is most often actually avoiding feeling / trying to create a thought story that makes logical sense of how you feel, instead of feeling. 

So, I love to talk deep about feeling instead of what I ate that breakfast. For me, talking about breakfast equals no depth; talking about feeling equals depth.

Is it a duality that I create? Or is that merely a preference that I label as talking deep because of its nature to be a preference (to create validation for myself ?)?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

10 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

So, I love to talk deep about feeling instead of what I ate that breakfast. For me, talking about breakfast equals no depth; talking about feeling equals depth.

Is it a duality that I create? Or is that merely a preference that I label as talking deep because of its nature to be a preference (to create validation for myself ?)?

Yes this is a duality you create. Essentially, ‘deep & not deep’. It is also a preference. I don’t know if it’s validation related, but I know you & pancakes as infinite unconditional love. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

At the end of the day real and illusion collapse into the same thing. The answer is often yes and no. Accepting the illusion aspect is hard because well, the egoic mechanism. Its a self-preservation survival mechanism and accepting the illusory aspect of reality would go against this agenda. It doesn't want to die.

In a sense yes we are all real there are so many things having their own experiences. But the thing to grasp is the separation between "you" and everything else is only there if you choose to create it. If it is dissolved the difference between you and everything is null. This makes you reality. You God.  The old idea of 'you' is dissolved in the whole. Simultaneously being creation and creator. Losing itself in its own creation, exploring itself. Infinitely losing itself in it and infinitely finding itself in it. Self-realization goes against many parts of the mind that serve a survival purpose not necessarily a Truth purpose. Its no wonder its so much work to figure this out. Life will delude itself as much as it can if its a means for survival and maximizing it.

Your simultaneously all the characters in a book who has been convinced of the reality they live and being the author making the story.

Edited by Shadowraix

If you truly experience this, it won't matter whatever we say, you would just see us as a joke and figments of your imagination.

You'd be all on your own.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Hi man, the enlightenment clicked to me today and I can tell you this 

The problem is that you are dissociated from life itself and you are not loving the fact you are God and you made everything out of Love and thus you are not feeling Love, Compassion, Joy etc. for yourself, the others and the entire Creation.

Yes this is an Illusion and there is no real you, but only an I who is created as a consequence of creating an identity.

But then what? 

This is your life and you are alive to experience Love in this giant Love simulator. 

It is fucking awesome. Just think if you were not born. 

Could you ever had eaten some pizza up there in the void? 

Or maybe feeling pleasure after having some good sex? 

Or maybe crying, feeling yourself sad, happy, joyful, bored and ultimately alive? 

If you have to choose between feeling yourself dissociated for the rest of your life or living your Creation with Love (the original purpose) and living life at your fullest, then what do you choose?

Ground yourself by practising body awareness and loving your body.

Go into the nature and follow your body. Listen to him really carefully and nourish him. 

If it dies, then you are dead and it is gg. 

Love your body as one of the most sacred part of yourself. 

P. S. The void is not really void, but it's full. Otherwise from where would the intention of creating a Love simulator and incarnating itself could come from? 

This is the Source. Feel it fully :)

Edited by Vittorio