Hardkill

Final 2020 Presidential Debate

44 posts in this topic

Hey guys, here's the link for the 2nd/final 2020 Presidential Debate between Biden and Trump: 

It will start in about a half-hour. Btw, in case you didn't know, both of the candidates will have their mics muted during portions of this debate. Let me know what your reactions, thoughts, feelings, etc. are about it all.

So, I am guessing that this debate doesn't really matter to anyone. 

1 minute ago, Claymoree said:

seems civil so far. :D 

True. I guess that's because the commission forced them to be.

Biden sounding very reasonable and competent.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Biden sounding very reasonable and competent.

Oh yeah, he definitely does. 

Now, what do you think about how Biden and Trump are doing from an optics or charisma point of view?

Both are doing fine. This will change nothing.

Trump is a known quantity at this point. Everyone knows who he is. Either your Spiral level is too low to see the problems with it, or it is not.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Biden brought some BDE tonight. It’s amazing what can happen when Trump isn’t allowed to interrupt

Wow, this is catastrophic for Trump tonight.  Good lord.  It’s actually kind of weird and unreal to watch this unravel before everyone’s eyes.

I also lmao’d @ “Poor Boys”

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Both are doing fine. This will change nothing.

Trump is a known quantity at this point. Everyone knows who he is. Either your Spiral level is too low to see the problems with it, or it is not.

I see. I guess neither one particularly stood out over the other in terms of engagement and frame control. 

However, Trump as usual and unlike Biden, spewed about tons of lies with faulty logic.

that was painful and boring to watch but Biden didn't do too much to mess up and neither did Trump. 

Don't think this debate changed anything at large scale, was quite boring really, still some time to go though, 

The oil industry quote was probably the biggest thing from this debate 

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

2 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Wow, this is catastrophic for Trump tonight.  Good lord.  It’s actually kind of weird and unreal to watch this unravel before everyone’s eyes.

I also lmao’d @ “Poor Boys”

Yeah, I mean obviously I have a certain degree of bias towards Biden, but I agree that Trump pretty much blew it again with this debate. Neither stood out phenomenally well with regard to optics; however, I really thought had better optics than Trump because he not only had much stronger argumentative points with regard to policy, substance, and sound logic, but also because Biden seemed much more rational, measured, and believable than Trump. Also, I think that Biden had a lot more effective counterpoints than Trump had.

Overall, I felt Biden came across well.  

Trump just doesn't have the same pop he had in 2016.  He felt really deflated.

Omg did it start? I'm so late. 

Grrr

I just came 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

14 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Omg did it start? I'm so late. 

Grrr

I just came 

I guess the Ralph Smart thread took too much attention away from my thread. 

This guy Biden has clearly laid out plans whenever he is asked about what he specifically plans to do. 

In contrast, Trump is lame and without any specific plan, just big hollow words and claims. But when asked about specifics, he stumbles and fumbles.. 

This was very visible during the China and North Korea question. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

All Trump does is the red herring fallacy.  He is so good at communicating and manipulating people, which is not really so good lol.

I love Biden!  The only thing I did not like was that he was demonizing Kim and North Korea by calling them Thugs.  He did fine at everything else.  I think Joe Biden is at Stage Green whereas Obama was at Stage Yellow, and Trump is Stage Red (which represents every Red state L0L!).

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?