r0ckyreed

The Dangers of Ralph Smart On Covid and Vaccinations!

57 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Ralph " S M A R T "

I think Ralph Moron sounds better.

1 hour ago, tuckerwphotography said:

This video is from 2019. Does anybody know what Teal's present day COVID stance is? 

I agree with wearing masks.  But there is nothing wrong with refusing an extremely rushed vaccine, as vaccines take years to research and develop.  I don't want to guniea pig a vaccine that may or may not be effective.

I'm a big fan of Ralph Smart - I love his general energy and vibe. But I gotta admit I've been disappointed with his recent views on Covid. It makes it kinda hard for me to watch his new videos.

3 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Yeah. I used to listen to Ralph Smart a lot in the past. But since Covid, all of his new videos are conspiracies and Right wing ideology. If I had to guess, he would be voting for Trump lol, but I don’t know that. I haven’t listened to Teal, but on a Netflix documentary about Cults, it listed both Ralph and Teal in the documentary.

I even got myself sucked into the whole Bill Gated Bullshit microchip theory, but after I was looking at my hand, I realized that all of that Bill Gates horsecrap is concept and imagination. I mean it’s all mental speculation and this was when I realized that I deluded myself and I cannot imagine how many more people were also deluded too.

Ralph is also expressing Right wing Libertarianism. I doubt that Ralph or Teal are enlightened. They are pretty much the blind leading the blind. At least, that’s how it seems to me.

This is what is really confusing to me. The right wing ideology. I would think that since Ralph is super Stage Green, wouldn't he be more left wing?

15 minutes ago, Soul_Guy said:

I'm a big fan of Ralph Smart - I love his general energy and vibe. But I gotta admit I've been disappointed with his recent views on Covid. It makes it kinda hard for me to watch his new videos.

This is what is really confusing to me. The right wing ideology. I would think that since Ralph is super Stage Green, wouldn't he be more left wing?

I think it's also hints of blue that can sneak in with green. Green does talk about how hierarchies shouldn't be a thing and how the 1% in power is ruining everything. Some people take green ideology as dogma instead of growing into green. Those people who try to go into green too fast and turn it into a dogma see the 1% in power and make it into a whole conspiracy theory about the "elites"

Both green and blue deal with talking about the elites. Green has data and science that it integrated from stage orange to support its views while stage blue will start talking about COVID the same way ralph is. I have met plenty of people who have green values but they ascribe to a bunch of conspiracy theories like blue because they didn't go through the whole science and rationality phase. 

That's why it's so important to go through stages instead of skipping them. Green's ideal for community and empathy, if it wasn't checked with orange's desire to test things, would turn into blue dogma. 

And same, after he started saying things about COVID I was out. He did say other crazy shit in the past in regards to health before. One instance that really made me question his train of thought was how he thought that if a woman purifies herself through spirituality she would stop having her menstrual cycle because periods happen to purify the body and if there isn't any impurities there won't be a need to purify. He said that to do this you would need to go on an all vegan diet or something along the lines of restricting what you eat. I'm not trying to say that veganism will stop your period, but if you restrict your calories too  much (sometimes by restricting what kind of foods you can eat), your body will think you are starving and you won't get your period anymore. It's not because you are purifying yourself. It's because you're literally starving. 

But yeah, his health advice is bat shit. His stance on the pandemic was waaaay too much for me. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

There is a strain of left-wing libertarianism/anarchism which is as unrealistic as right-wing versions. It's just not racist, sexist, nationalist, and homophobic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

@r0ckyreed haters are going to hate.  Teal’s advice has changed my life for the better.  It’s not her fault that people think that she is a savior only to be disappointed that she’s still only human.

Her advice also changed my life for the better. I still watch her videos but when it comes to certain things, I can disagree with her on that. I don't agree with everything she says or does, and I do recommend having a healthy dose of skepticism, but nevertheless there is a lot of gold in what she is teaching. You just need to be able to differentiate that instead of following her blindly. 

3 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

I even got myself sucked into the whole Bill Gated Bullshit microchip theory, but after I was looking at my hand, I realized that all of that Bill Gates horsecrap is concept and imagination. I mean it’s all mental speculation and this was when I realized that I deluded myself and I cannot imagine how many more people were also deluded too.

Ralph is also expressing Right wing Libertarianism. I doubt that Ralph or Teal are enlightened. They are pretty much the blind leading the blind. At least, that’s how it seems to me.

To me Ralph and Teal are incredibly emotionally smart and gives decent advice most of the time but when it comes to understanding how the world works whether it is scientifically or systemically, they are completely lost. It's like having that friend that gives good relationship advice but has their life in a mess because they aren't practical or grounded. 

3 hours ago, Village said:

Ralph is the fakest person I've seen in Youtube, but regardless he's right about the injections.

What do you mean that he is right?   

3 hours ago, Village said:

I gotta say it's funny to see you—people who regard him as a spiritual teacher—dismiss him as soon as he expresses a political opinion different to yours.

Lol! I followed him for a while and was even indoctrinated into his Bill Gates Cabal microchip conspiracy.  I dismiss him because I saw that his teachings were not at the highest degree of Love or Truth.  All he is doing is speculation and cites misinformation.  Once I started to really think for myself and did my own research, I saw the power of influence and how corrupt his teachings are.  I mean to encourage people to party in a pandemic is operating at a low consciousness level of Love.  

Saying "I don't know" has no political opinion.  It is the fact of reality.  When you look at his politics, they come from fear and Right wing ideology, not from Love.  Right wingers are living in the past and generally do not support multiculturalism.  I value diversity, respect, Love, liberty, and Consciousness FOR ALL! l (not excluding Blacks and women like white people did in past and still do today).

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Ralph smart is not a political figure. He’s a humanitarian, not supporting the current systems of capitalism and democracy. These are outdated and not serving the majority

Wake the fuck up, all systems down 

@Leo Gura you don’t know what real is, yet 

Edited by DrewNows

3 hours ago, DrewNows said:

You can’t even admit you aren’t willing to be your own scientist and think for yourself.

How do you know?  I am my own scientist, and think for myself after I have evaluated all the evidence.  If you think for yourself without evaluating other sources outside of yourself, then the whole idea of "thinking for yourself" turns into "believing for yourself."  Don't just think for yourself, but think about other people.  If wearing a mask has evidence to reduce Covid (which it does), then wear a mask.  I do not see any science suggesting that walking around NYC with a naked face will reduce spread of Covid.  If you find research though, please forward it to me.  I have been looking all over for empirically validated sources.

How do you know you are not deluding yourself with your stance on No masks?  Are your references coming from peer-reviewed empirical studies?  If so, please post them below.  When it comes to spirituality, you are your own scientist, but when it comes to survival, we all have to come together for the collective.  If the collective goes down, you go down.  This is the fallacy of libertarian ideology.

2 hours ago, Akemrelax said:

@Leo Gura Hey, you should ban paranormal, astrology, witchcraft, and superstitions from the forum too if you are banning conspiracy theories. It is the same sort of thinking. 

Not necessarily.  Conspiracy theories are people making up crap and speculating to confirm an ideological position.  Paranormal is a direct encounter with the divine.  Hence, the word paranormal, which means beyond "normal reality."  Check out Leo's booklist for books about paranormal experiences and how there are case studies that support this phenomenon.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

One of the best ways to know how corrupt a teaching is, is to measure the amount of Love in the teaching or in your own worldview.  If the teaching or worldview is based in fear, selfishness or anything Low Consciousness and lacks Self-Love, it is corrupted teaching.  If the teaching embodies Self-Love, it is a good teaching.  

I learned this from Actualized.org's video on Self-Love.  

Wearing a mask is one of the most selfless things you can do in this pandemic.  You may hate it, but doing it anyways to embody and accept others completely as an aspect yourself is Love to me.

Edited by r0ckyreed

@r0ckyreed you reek of ignorance, I’m talking about direct experience, taking full responsibility for sickness, what it is that contributes to disease. Viruses and bacteria aren’t to blame for our energy blockages, negative energy, acidic cell destroying diets/deities. There’s no separation, bacteria and viruses are friends or signs of needed cellular detoxification. The Covid tests are bogus as they reveal nothing, people are scared/ignorant, full of shit and looking to blame and treat the symptoms of a compromised immune system. The energies are shifting on the planet and we are being held more accountable for our health, most doctors are stupid indoctrinated fools and the media is just spreading fear, but for what purpose? I’ve moved beyond survival, this is my thriving state of being as a multidimensional spiritual being, not compromised by fear relating to densities and fully aware of the self sustaining vessel I continuously learn from, grow and develop 

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

Ralph smart is not a political figure. He’s a humanitarian, not supporting the current systems of capitalism and democracy. These are outdated and not serving the majority

Wake the fuck up, all systems down 

@Leo Gura you don’t know what real is, yet 

User @DrewNows banned for gaslighting and dogmatic attitude.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

33 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@r0ckyreed you reek of ignorance, I’m talking about direct experience, taking full responsibility for sickness, what it is that contributes to disease. Viruses and bacteria aren’t to blame for our energy blockages, negative energy, acidic cell destroying diets/deities. There’s no separation, bacteria and viruses are friends or signs of needed cellular detoxification. The Covid tests are bogus as they reveal nothing, people are scared/ignorant, full of shit and looking to blame and treat the symptoms of a compromised immune system. The energies are shifting on the planet and we are being held more accountable for our health, most doctors are stupid indoctrinated fools and the media is just spreading fear, but for what purpose? I’ve moved beyond survival, this is my thriving state of being as a multidimensional spiritual being, not compromised by fear relating to densities and fully aware of the self sustaining vessel I continuously learn from, grow and develop 

Self-deception 101

Notice that this is coming from emotional reaction, not wisdom or truth

Well, theres lots of dangers in the world. As long as we dont let trump run trump run military vaccinations like he talks about then we should be fine. The design of the vaccinations must be tested at least 100 plus times on various specimens to ensure valid treatment. And not come up to the door with the police and arrest them if they do not take the vaccine. If they did something like that this place would become anarchy and a 3rd world country. That's just another reason we need biden for president. He will run proper vaccinations for the better of mankind. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Yeah I hope so.  I mean if everyone could just wear a mask and social distance for a month, we would have no more covid.  Which this is another reason why Libertarianism doesn't work because people do not make responsible choices for the benefit of the collective.  If everyone has freedom, then we will have millions of deaths by now.

Hopefully Bernie Sanders runs again in 2024.

I don't know what is going to happen to America if Trump is reelected.

Pray to Infinite Love that Biden will win!<<

I heard Leo talking about vaccinations and how they can have certain chemicals in them that lower consciousness.  I am going to have to do my own research, but if you guys find anything, please let me know.  My goal in life is to strive for High Consciousness and Infinite Love as much as I can! :D <3 

Edited by r0ckyreed

1 hour ago, r0ckyreed said:

Not necessarily.  Conspiracy theories are people making up crap and speculating to confirm an ideological position.  Paranormal is a direct encounter with the divine.  Hence, the word paranormal, which means beyond "normal reality."  Check out Leo's booklist for books about paranormal experiences and how there are case studies that support this phenomenon.

Sharing such an experience is fine. What I meant was mostly these unverified claims about things like crystals, astrology, and stuff. Believing in them is like believing in conspiracy theories. It is speculations as well, I doubt people who present such claims have done their due diligence to verify them.

I miss the old Ralph Smart... :( Had to unsub from him about a year ago... I could sense this stuff coming.

Peaaaace Infinite Waters Diving Deep... Never Again :( 

Can I Get A Hellllloooo....?? There?? 

me: no >:( not anymore

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

8 hours ago, Rilles said:

I miss the old Ralph Smart... :( Had to unsub from him about a year ago... I could sense this stuff coming.

Peaaaace Infinite Waters Diving Deep... Never Again :( 

Can I Get A Hellllloooo....?? There?? 

me: no >:( not anymore

Same. 

8 hours ago, Akemrelax said:

Sharing such an experience is fine. What I meant was mostly these unverified claims about things like crystals, astrology, and stuff. Believing in them is like believing in conspiracy theories. It is speculations as well, I doubt people who present such claims have done their due diligence to verify them.

I think I see your point and you make an interesting point. Conspiracy theories are just low consciousness speculation and come out of fear. Astrology and such are higher consciousness spirituality related aspects that encourage open mindedness about different spiritual elements. Whereas conspiracy theories can get you sucked down a deep rabbit whole. Just talking about crystals, astrology, and chakras are fine, I think we would have a problem if people become too dogmatic about it all. That kind of behavior isn’t allowed here and is lower consciousness. 

Leo did start a conspiracy thread, but then when he saw what was going on, he stopped it. People couldn’t even engage in an open minded discussion about conspiracies without being dogmatic about them. I think that is the main issue. Astrology and such is treated as hypothesis and another perspective on spirituality. If it ever becomes dogmatic, then it may be problem. But I don’t see people on here who are dogmatic about that stuff. It is generally the conspiracy theories that create controversy. These forums aren’t supposed to be wars lol, they are a way to learn and expand our consciousness.