ColeMC01

Can a guy be happy with an average girl

75 posts in this topic

When you fall in love with someone, they're no longer average in your eyes. 

Yes all kinds of people fall in love. Average and above average. A man of superior qualities falls in love with an average woman, marries her and  they live happily ever after..

An above average woman falls in love with an average guy and they make a family. 

Look around in the world. Many couples where one partner is average. 

Love has no language or demarcation. Love does not discriminate.. 

When you connect with a person on a deeper level where they become your soulmate, you no longer think if they are average or not. It doesn't matter as long as you find love and happiness in their company. 

Even the hottest couples break up. And I have seen couples where either or both look average and extremely happy with each other. 

Love is a bond. Will you think that your child is average? No. That's how love works 

People like to deny love. Because they didn't receive it. So they want it to be a fantasy. 

But when you reach a level in your consciousness where you will love a person for who they are and not for who you want them to be, thats where real love begins to show. 

A relationship is more about the relationship and not so much about you or the other person. Keeping a relationship beautiful is like tending a garden.. You take great care and fill it with your love and inner beauty. 

A relationship is like a house. Now you can turn that house into a palace or you can turn it to ruins. It's up to you and how you approach a relationship. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Looks fade. Personality and spirit grows and changes.

hrhrhtewgfegege

“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder” 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

You can be happy with anything as long as you are happy without it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Preety_India said:

When you fall in love with someone, they're no longer average in your eyes. 

Yes all kinds of people fall in love. Average and above average. A man of superior qualities falls in love with an average woman, marries her and  they live happily ever after..

An above average woman falls in love with an average guy and they make a family. 

Look around in the world. Many couples where one partner is average. 

Love has no language or demarcation. Love does not discriminate.. 

When you connect with a person on a deeper level where they become your soulmate, you no longer think if they are average or not. It doesn't matter as long as you find love and happiness in their company. 

Even the hottest couples break up. And I have seen couples where either or both look average and extremely happy with each other. 

Love is a bond. Will you think that your child is average? No. That's how love works 

People like to deny love. Because they didn't receive it. So they want it to be a fantasy. 

But when you reach a level in your consciousness where you will love a person for who they are and not for who you want them to be, thats where real love begins to show. 

A relationship is more about the relationship and not so much about you or the other person. Keeping a relationship beautiful is like tending a garden.. You take great care and fill it with your love and inner beauty. 

A relationship is like a house. Now you can turn that house into a palace or you can turn it to ruins. It's up to you and how you approach a relationship. 

This response is Gold Preety!

Is it shallow or low conscious to desire a partner that blows your mind with their physical beauty? I don't think I could be with someone I don't find sexually attractive. I don't even think I'm a perfectionist but I could never settle for someone I don't have a serious and fiery sexual polarity with where their beauty makes me speechless and I just want to fuck their brains out and merge with them physically.

Edited by Lyubov

10 hours ago, ColeMC01 said:

I have a simple question. Can a guy be happy with a girl that he considers to be average looking (so is average looking for his tastes not for society) and she has average personality according to what he values on a girl. So if i made a list of what i like in a girl she would be just okay or average. Can a guy still be happy with a girl like this or will it be miserable? Take into account that they guy is not needy and quite detached but kind in general

There's your mistake. Your happiness is partly dependent on the girl. If you were firmly grounded in your purpose, you would not ask this question. You would not worry about being happy, because you are making yourself happy by doing what is important to you in life.

So work on that.

Secondly, you are having doubts, so no. Set her free. Imagine her asking this about you on a forum. Would you want to stay in that relationship?

Why are you doubting your ability to get what you truly desire in life? This indicates an energetic blockage to me, which is probably a pattern in multiple areas of your existence: are you settling for an average life?

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

10 hours ago, ColeMC01 said:

I have a simple question. Can a guy be happy with a girl that he considers to be average looking (so is average looking for his tastes not for society) and she has average personality according to what he values on a girl. So if i made a list of what i like in a girl she would be just okay or average. Can a guy still be happy with a girl like this or will it be miserable? Take into account that they guy is not needy and quite detached but kind in general

If you're an average guy, yes. The average guy doesn't need a lot from a woman. If the sex is good, you go out once a week, you'll be happy! That's all the average guy/girl wants from a relationship.

If you want an emotionally safe and connected relationship though, that's a different story. Then, you won't be happy with the average person. Then, you yourself won't be an average person! There's a reason why emotionally connected relationships aren't the norm - Most people don't really care about it.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

In my experience you can't be happy for that long if you insist on constantly rating and labeling yourself and people, no. There's an important difference here, we rate people based on the factors we've been conditioned by society and peers to think are valuable. Then there's inherent attraction that doesn't really stand up to logic that well and doesn't give a damn what anyone else thinks. We muddle and mix up the two and wonder why we aren't satisfied with our partners or can't find anyone who really attracts us. If what we really want is to be swept away with attraction, it's important to respond and be open to what really attracts you, and not what you've been taught by others or think should attract you. This is equally true if you have a partner or are looking for one. That honesty and authenticity takes a lot of courage and requires dropping the rating system which is only there to keep us safe from judgment. We seek to judge potential partners critically first so that judgement can't be turned on us by others later. 

Hope that makes sense? 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

You can't objectively day that someone is average. If you consider someone average it just means that you are going to have average relationship with this person (at most).

If I have to choose something I want the best thing possible. Same with relationships I refuse to be in a "good" one.

22 hours ago, ColeMC01 said:

If you find yourself asking totally strangers what to do with a woman because you doubt,  then don't do it.

If you had feelings you wouldn't bother 

Just now, Origins said:

Imagine if a lion wondered that with a lioness. No. He just fucks her and pisses off if she causes too much trouble.

humans are more complex than lions 

2 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

humans are more complex than lions 

To me relationships are all bullshit [ doesn't at all mean that I don't value relationships rather that if people understood this they'd find relationships much easier to handle ]

All of them.

They're really not at all that much more complex, humans just like to complicate things.

Value based relationships trump all. 

I'm looking for prime beef only (so similar values, high standards, push each other forward etc).

Because if you know its all bullshit, there's zero reason to do it for any reason that isn't mutually beneficial over the long term otherwise you're just wasting each other's time.

Get real. As. Soon. As. Possible. 

Are you asking this because your current girlfriend is average for you ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them